Want to learn how to save money and find the cheapest insurance rates in Seattle, WA? Seattle buyers have options when searching for affordable Acura TLX insurance. You can either waste hours driving around trying to get quotes or leverage the internet to get rate quotes. There are both good and bad ways to shop for insurance so we’re going to tell you the absolute fastest way to compare rates for a Acura and get the cheapest rates either online or from Seattle insurance agents.
Locating the best insurance company for you in Seattle is actually not that difficult if you follow our advice. If you are insured now, you will surely be able to cut your premiums using these methods. Shoppers just have to learn how to get comparison quotes instantly.
Discounts can help save money on Acura TLX insurance in Seattle
Some insurance providers don’t always publicize their entire list of discounts very clearly, so here is a list some of the more common as well as the least known credits that you can use to lower your rates.
- Active Service Discounts – Having an actively deployed family member could trigger a small discount.
- Driver Training Discounts – Taking a class that teaches defensive driving techniques could save 5% or more if your company offers it.
- E-sign Discounts – Many car insurance companies will provide an incentive for buying your policy over the internet.
- Early Renewal Discounts – A few larger companies offer discounts for switching companies prior to the expiration date on your current TLX insurance policy. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- College Student – Older children living away from Seattle attending college and leave their car at home could qualify for this discount.
- Membership in Organizations – Having an affiliation with certain professional organizations could earn you a nice discount on your bill.
- Homeowners Savings – Owning a home in Seattle can save you money since home ownership requires personal responsibility.
Please keep in mind that some credits don’t apply to your bottom line cost. Some only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you’re out of luck.
The best car insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts can be found below.
- Farmers Insurance has discounts for homeowner, switch companies, good student, multi-car, bundle discounts, early shopping, and pay in full.
- State Farm includes discounts for Drive Safe & Save, accident-free, good driver, Steer Clear safe driver discount, student away at school, and anti-theft.
- Liberty Mutual has savings for teen driver discount, exclusive group savings, new vehicle discount, new move discount, hybrid vehicle, and good student.
- MetLife may offer discounts for claim-free, accident-free, good student, good driver, and defensive driver.
- Progressive may include discounts for continuous coverage, homeowner, multi-vehicle, good student, and online signing.
If you are trying to find affordable Seattle auto insurance quotes, ask every company to give you their best rates. Savings may not be available everywhere. To see a list of car insurance companies that offer some of these discounts in Washington, click here.
The most recommended method to compare car insurance rates for Acura TLX insurance in Seattle is to know the trick all the major auto insurance companies actually pay money for the chance to compare their rates. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details such as how many miles driven, if a SR-22 is required, if you are currently licensed, and your occupation. That rating information is submitted instantly to multiple companies and you receive quotes instantly to find the best rate.
To find lower cheaper Acura TLX insurance rates now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Seattle, WA. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you visit several of them to get the lowest price.
When to have guidance from an insurance agent
Many people just want to go talk to an agent and that is a personal choice. Professional insurance agents can answer important questions and help in the event of a claim. One of the benefits of comparing rate quotes online is you can get cheap rate quotes and still have an agent to talk to.
By using this simple form, the quote information is immediately sent to local insurance agents who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to do any legwork since price quotes are sent to your email. If you have a need to compare rates from a specific auto insurance provider, you just need to search and find their rate quote page and give them your coverage information.
Choosing a insurance company shouldn’t rely on just a low price. These are valid questions to ask:
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Are all drivers listed on the coverage quote?
If you prefer to buy auto insurance from a reputable insurance agent or broker, there are a couple of types of insurance agents and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents are classified as either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either can sell auto insurance policies, but we need to point out why they differ because it can impact the type of agent you choose.
Agents that choose to be exclusive are contracted to one company like Farmers Insurance or State Farm. These agents are not able to provide other company’s prices so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies are usually well trained on their company’s products which can be an advantage. Consumers often buy from the same agent for years mainly due to the brand name rather than low price.
Below are exclusive insurance agencies in Seattle who may provide you with rate quotes.
- State Farm: Karrie Dubose
1530 Westlake Ave N Suite 100 – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 971-5400 – View Map
- Heather Proctor – State Farm Insurance Agent
2600 SW Barton St, Ste E22 – Seattle, WA 98126 – (206) 935-3922 – View Map
- Thury Foster – State Farm Insurance Agent
444 NE Ravenna Blvd #104 – Seattle, WA 98115 – (206) 985-2528 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents of this type do not have single company limitations and that enables them to quote your coverage with an assortment of companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If your premiums go up, they simply move your policy to a different company and the insured can keep the same agent.
When comparing auto insurance prices, we recommend you get insurance quotes from multiple independent agents in order to compare the most rates. Most also have access to additional companies that you may not be familiar with which may have better rates.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agents in Seattle that are able to give price quotes.
- Secord Agency Insurance
265 NE 45th St – Seattle, WA 98105 – (206) 783-4024 – View Map
- Ati Agency Inc
2150 N 107th St # 460 – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 522-9200 – View Map
- Seattle Insurance
2414 SW Andover St – Seattle, WA 98106 – (206) 937-4613 – View Map
Once you have received positive responses to any questions you have in addition to an acceptable price estimate, you may have found an insurance agency that can be trusted to service your policy.
Don’t give up on cheap coverage
In this article, we presented a lot of tips how to reduce Acura TLX insurance rates online in Seattle. It’s most important to understand that the more rate quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your car insurance rates. Consumers could even find that the best price on insurance is with some of the smallest insurance companies.
Drivers leave their current company for many reasons like extreme rates for teen drivers, lack of trust in their agent, delays in paying claims and even denial of a claim. No matter why you want to switch, finding a great new company can be less work than you think.
As you shop your coverage around, do not buy poor coverage just to save money. In too many instances, someone sacrificed physical damage coverage and found out when filing a claim that it was a big error on their part. Your strategy should be to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford, but do not skimp to save money.
More tips and info about insurance can be read at these sites:
- Automakers compete to add autobraking (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How Much are Seattle Car Insurance Quotes for a Ford Explorer? (FAQ)
- How Much is Seattle Auto Insurance for Drivers with Accidents? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Nissan Rogue in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Five Mistakes to Avoid (Insurance Information Institute)
- Frontal Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Child Safety FAQ (iihs.org)