Want the cheapest auto insurance rates in Seattle, WA? Seattle drivers have options when trying to find the lowest priced Buick LaCrosse insurance. You can either waste hours calling around to compare prices or leverage the internet to get rate quotes. There is a better way to shop for auto insurance and you need to know the proper way to price shop coverage for a Buick and get the cheapest rates from Seattle insurance agents and online providers.
Companies offering cheap Buick LaCrosse prices in Seattle, WA
The companies in the list below have been selected to offer free quotes in Washington. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you compare several of them to find the most competitive car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Lacrosse CXL AWD||$278||$530||$256||$16||$76||$1,156||$96|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Above prices assume single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Prices do not factor in specific location information which can raise or lower premiums greatly.
Safe drivers pay less for car insurance
The chart below illustrates how traffic citations and accidents increase Buick LaCrosse yearly insurance costs for different age categories. The rate quotes are based on a married male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
Determine discounts on Seattle car insurance
Not many people think insurance is cheap, but you can get discounts that may help make it more affordable. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you purchase, but once in a while a discount must be asked about prior to receiving the credit.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you can bundle your auto and homeowners insurance and place coverage with the same company they may give you a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find low cost Buick LaCrosse insurance.
- Payment Method – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time instead of making monthly payments you could save 5% or more.
- Student Discounts – Being a good student could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. The discount lasts up until you turn 25.
- Onboard Data Collection – People who choose to allow data collection to scrutinize vehicle usage remotely such as State Farm’s In-Drive may see discounts if they have good driving habits.
- Discount for New Cars – Putting car insurance coverage on a new LaCrosse can cost up to 25% less due to better safety requirements for newer models.
- Homeowners Savings – Being a homeowner can help you save on car insurance since home ownership means you have a higher level of financial diligence.
A little disclaimer on discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like liability and collision coverage. Just because it seems like you can get free auto insurance, you won’t be that lucky.
A partial list of companies who might offer most of the discounts above possibly include:
When comparing rates, check with each company or agent how many discounts you can get. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered on policies in Seattle. To see a list of insurance companies that offer multiple discounts in Washington, click here to view.
Your situation helps dictate your coverage
When selecting adequate coverage for your vehicles, there really is not a cookie cutter policy. Your financial needs are unique.
These are some specific questions can help discover whether you might need an agent’s assistance.
- Is my trailer covered?
- If my Buick LaCrosse is totaled, can I afford another vehicle?
- How can I get the company to pay a claim?
- Is my vehicle covered by my employer’s policy when using it for work?
- Can I make deliveries for my home business?
- When should my teen driver be added to my policy?
- Am I covered when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- What are the best liability limits?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but one or more may apply to you then you might want to talk to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, fill out this quick form. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
Are auto insurance agents of importance?
Certain consumers just want to sit down and talk to an agent and there is nothing wrong with that. Most agents will help you protect your assets and help submit paperwork. An additional benefit of price shopping on the web is you may find cheap auto insurance rates and still have a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this simple form, the coverage information is immediately sent to insurance agents in Seattle who will gladly provide quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t even need to contact any insurance agencies because quoted prices will be sent immediately to your email address. If for some reason you want to compare prices from a specific company, just visit that company’s website to submit a rate quote request.
Selecting an insurer should depend on more than just the quoted price. A good agent in Seattle will have answers to these questions.
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- Do they have designations such as AIC, CPCU, or CIC?
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Does the agent help file claims?
Seattle auto insurance agents come in two flavors
When searching for a local insurance agency, you must know there are a couple different agency structures and how they function. Auto insurance agencies are either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Either one can sell affordable auto insurance policies, but we need to point out the difference in the companies they write for because it can factor into the kind of agent you use.
Exclusive agents can only provide one company’s prices like State Farm or Allstate. These agents are not able to shop your coverage around so keep that in mind. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable on sales techniques which aids in selling service over price. Consumers frequently use the same agent partially due to the prominent brand name and strong financial ratings.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Seattle that can give you price quotes.
- Olivia Crelencia – State Farm Insurance Agent
502 Rainier Ave S Ste 102 – Seattle, WA 98144 – (206) 725-2424 – View Map
- Andy Hubbard – State Farm Insurance Agent
1515 NW 52nd St a – Seattle, WA 98107 – (206) 789-4211 – View Map
- Terry Gangon – State Farm Insurance Agent
4727 44th Ave SW Ste 100 – Seattle, WA 98116 – (206) 935-9955 – View Map
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents of this type do not work for one specific company so they can write business through many different auto insurance companies and get the cheapest rates. If they quote lower rates, your agent can switch companies and that require little work on your part.
When comparing rates, you absolutely need to compare prices from a couple of independent agencies so that you can do a thorough price comparison. Many write coverage with mutual insurance companies which can save you money.
Shown below are independent insurance agencies in Seattle that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Magnolia Insurance Agency, Inc.
3424 W McGraw St – Seattle, WA 98199 – (206) 284-4886 – View Map
- Ati Agency Inc
2150 N 107th St # 460 – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 522-9200 – View Map
- Johnson Insurance Agency
9200 Holman Rd NW – Seattle, WA 98117 – (206) 789-5940 – View Map
Save $454 a year. For real?
Washington drivers can’t get away from ads for the lowest price auto insurance from the likes of State Farm, Allstate and GEICO. They all have a common claim about how much you will save just by moving your policy.
How is it plausible that every one can offer you a better deal on Buick LaCrosse insurance in Seattle?
Insurance providers give the cheapest rates for the type of driver they prefer to insure. For example, a desirable risk could be over age 30, is a homeowner, and has a high credit rating. A propective insured who matches that profile may get the lowest premium rates in Seattle and as a result will probably save if they switch.
Potential customers who do not meet this stringent profile will be charged a higher rate and this results in the customer buying from a different company. The ad wording is “people that switch” not “all people who quote” will save that much if they switch. That’s why insurance companies can make claims that they all have the best car insurance rates. This emphasizes why you absolutely need to get Seattle auto insurance quotes as often as possible. It’s impossible to know with any certainty which company will fit you best based on your risk profile.
Persistence is the key to cheaper rates
Some insurance companies don’t offer price quotes online and usually these regional carriers prefer to sell through independent insurance agencies. More affordable car insurance in Seattle is possible online as well as from insurance agents, and you should compare price quotes from both to have the best rate selection.
When buying insurance coverage, don’t be tempted to reduce coverage to reduce premium. There are too many instances where drivers have reduced collision coverage only to regret at claim time that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your aim should be to buy enough coverage at the best cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Consumers leave their current company for any number of reasons including not issuing a premium refund, being labeled a high risk driver, unfair underwriting practices or denial of a claim. No matter why you want to switch, switching car insurance companies can be easy and end up saving you some money.
Additional car insurance information can be read at the links below
- Dangers of fake or stolen airbags (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Ford Focus in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Much are Seattle Auto Insurance Rates for Good Students? (FAQ)
- How Much is Seattle Auto Insurance for Drivers with Accidents? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Nissan Sentra in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Postal Workers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Seattle Car Insurance Quotes for Active Military? (FAQ)
- Safety Features for Your New Car (State Farm)
- How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Property Damage Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)