Buying the lowest cost Seattle Cadillac Deville insurance quotes online is somewhat difficult for drivers new to quoting and buying their car insurance on the internet. With such a large number of companies in the marketplace, how are drivers able to have a chance to compare each option to find the lowest price available?
A recent study showed that most car insurance customers renewed their policy with the same company for well over three years, and 38% of drivers have never shopped around. Seattle consumers could save nearly 40% each year by just shopping around, but they just don’t understand how much money they would save if they switch to a new company.
Finding cheaper coverage in Seattle is easy to do. Basically, every driver who has to buy auto insurance stands a good chance to be able to reduce their rates. But Washington car owners must learn how companies calculate their prices because it varies considerably.
The most recommended method to compare insurance rates from multiple companies is to realize almost all companies will pay a fee to compare their rates. The only thing you need to do is provide a small amount of information such as if it has an alarm system, how much school you completed, how much coverage you want, and distance driven. Your details is instantly provided to multiple top-rated companies and you will receive price estimates immediately.
To compare cheaper Cadillac Deville insurance rates now, click here and enter the information requested.
The providers in the list below offer quotes in Washington. If the list has multiple companies, it’s highly recommended you compare several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Insurance just makes sense
Despite the high insurance cost for a Cadillac Deville in Seattle, insurance is not optional due to several reasons.
- Most states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability coverage in order to be legal. In Washington these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Deville, most banks will force you to have insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank will be required to insure your Cadillac at a much higher premium rate and force you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your car. Insurance will also pay for hospital and medical expenses that are the result of an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, will also pay for a defense attorney if you are sued as the result of your driving. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, your policy will cover the repair costs.
The benefits of insuring your Deville more than offset the price you pay, particularly when you have a large claim. Unknowingly, the average driver is currently overpaying as much as $750 every year so smart consumers compare quotes once a year at a minimum to save money.
Cheap Cadillac Deville insurance quotes in Seattle
Buying auto insurance is not cheap, but you may find discounts to reduce the price significantly. Most are applied when you purchase, but once in a while a discount must be specially asked for in order for you to get them.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Having multiple vehicles with one company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Multi-policy Discount – When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance with the same insurance company you may earn approximately 10% to 15%.
- Theft Deterrent – Cars and trucks equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen less frequently so companies will give you a small discount.
- Multi-line Discount – Not all auto insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a lower auto insurance rate if you buy some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Renewal Discounts – A few auto insurance companies offer discounts for switching policies prior to your current Deville insurance policy expiration. You could save around 10% when you buy Seattle car insurance online.
- Discount for Good Grades – Excelling in school can get you a discount of up to 25%. The discount lasts up to age 25.
- Senior Discount – Seniors can possibly qualify for lower premium rates.
While discounts sound great, it’s important to understand that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. The majority will only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. Even though it appears you can get free auto insurance, that’s just not realistic.
The best auto insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are shown below.
- GEICO has discounts for anti-lock brakes, defensive driver, five-year accident-free, military active duty, and daytime running lights.
- SAFECO offers premium reductions for accident prevention training, anti-lock brakes, safe driver, drive less, and multi-car.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including student away at school, driver’s education, Steer Clear safe driver discount, anti-theft, passive restraint, multiple autos, and good student.
- MetLife may have discounts that include good student, claim-free, multi-policy, defensive driver, and good driver.
- 21st Century offers discounts for anti-lock brakes, defensive driver, 55 and older, theft prevention, air bags, teen driver, and automatic seat belts.
- Progressive offers discounts including online signing, continuous coverage, good student, multi-policy, online quote discount, and multi-vehicle.
It’s a good idea to ask each company what discounts are available to you. Some discounts listed above may not be available in every state. To view auto insurance companies with the best discounts in Washington, follow this link.
Insurance is available from your local insurance agencies
A small number of people still prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is OK! The biggest benefit of comparing insurance online is that drivers can save money and get the lowest rates and also buy local. Buying insurance from small agencies is important especially in Seattle.
After filling out this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is submitted to insurance agents in Seattle who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to drive around because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. You can get cheaper insurance rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific company, feel free to search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
If you want to buy insurance from a reliable insurance agency, you should know the different types of agents and how they can service your needs differently. Insurance agents in Seattle are considered either independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for.
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents of this type are not required to write business for one company and that allows them to write policies through many companies and potentially find a lower price. If they find a cheaper price, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you can keep the same agent. When comparing insurance rates, we recommend you get several quotes from independent agents in order to compare the most rates. They also have the ability to place coverage with less well-known companies which may provide better rates.
The following is a small list of independent agencies in Seattle who can help you get cheap rate quotes.
- Propel Insurance: Marinkovich Stephen
925 4th Ave #3200 – Seattle, WA 98104 – (206) 676-4216 – View Map
- Ati Agency Inc
2150 N 107th St # 460 – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 522-9200 – View Map
- Northwest Insurance Group
6055 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98136 – (206) 932-2500 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive insurance agents work for only one company and some examples include Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. Exclusive agencies are unable to give you multiple price quotes so you might not find the best rates. They are usually well trained in insurance sales which helps offset the inability to provide other markets. Drivers often buy from the same agent for years mainly due to loyalty to the company instead of buying on price only.
Below is a list of exclusive insurance agencies in Seattle that are able to give rate quotes.
- Kent Christianson – State Farm Insurance Agent
1705 N 45th, Ste A – Seattle, WA 98103 – (206) 632-8000 – View Map
- Chris Gibbens – State Farm Insurance Agent
607 W McGraw St – Seattle, WA 98119 – (206) 331-4864 – View Map
- State Farm – Catherine Budbill
929 N 130th St #5 – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 361-3770 – View Map
Finding the right auto insurance agent should include more criteria than just the premium amount. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- If you have an accident, are you able to get your vehicle repaired at the shop of your choice?
- Does their agency support local causes in Seattle?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- Do they specialize in personal lines auto insurance in Seattle?
- How much experience to they have in personal lines coverages?
- Can they give you a list of client referrals?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Seattle?
Keep this in mind when shopping around
We just covered a lot of tips how to reduce Cadillac Deville insurance prices online in Seattle. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting affordable Cadillac Deville insurance quotes. Consumers may even find the biggest savings come from some of the smallest insurance companies.
When you buy Seattle car insurance online, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. In too many instances, someone sacrificed uninsured motorist or liability limits to discover at claim time that they should have had better coverage. The goal is to find the BEST coverage at the best possible price and still be able to protect your assets.
People who switch companies do it for any number of reasons including delays in responding to claim requests, delays in paying claims, being labeled a high risk driver and high prices. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, choosing a new insurance company can be pretty painless.
To read more, feel free to visit the following helpful articles:
- Five Tips to Save on Auto Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Seattle Car Insurance Rates for a Dodge Ram? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for Seniors in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Liability Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- A Tree Fell on Your Car: Now What? (Allstate)
- Teen Driving and Texting (State Farm)
- Auto Crash Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)