How many times have you told yourself to find lower-priced auto insurance rates in Seattle, WA? Seattle drivers have a choice when trying to find the best price on Dodge Intrepid insurance. You can either spend your time contacting agents trying to get quotes or use the internet to compare rates.
There are both good and bad ways to compare auto insurance rates and you need to know the quickest way to compare rates on a Dodge and find the lowest possible price either online or from Seattle insurance agents.
Finding a lower price on Dodge Intrepid insurance is an easy way to save money. Just spend a few minutes on the computer getting comparison quotes to find the company with low cost Seattle car insurance quotes.
The companies shown below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Seattle, WA. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you get price quotes from several of them to get the most affordable price.
These discounts can reduce Dodge Intrepid insurance rates
Auto insurance companies don’t always list every discount they offer in a way that’s easy to find, so we took the time to find both the well known and also the more inconspicuous discounts that may be available.
- Own a Home and Save – Owning a home in Seattle may trigger a policy discount on car insurance since home ownership is proof of financial responsibility.
- Sign Early and Save – Some larger companies provide a discount for buying a policy prior to your current Intrepid insurance policy expiring. This can save 10% or more.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you could save up to 20% off your total Intrepid insurance premium.
- ABS Braking Discount – Vehicles with ABS braking systems or traction control can avoid accidents so companies give up to a 10% discount.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not all insurance companies offer life insurance, but some may give you a small discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
A little note about advertised discounts, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, that’s just not realistic.
To locate insurers who offer free Dodge Intrepid insurance quotes in Seattle, follow this link.
Best reasons to buy auto insurance in Washington
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Dodge Intrepid in Seattle, auto insurance is required in Washington but it also protects you in many ways.
- Almost all states have minimum liability requirements which means you are required to carry specific minimum amounts of liability protection in order to license the vehicle. In Washington these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your vehicle has a lien holder, most banks will make it a condition of the loan that you have physical damage coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Dodge for a much higher rate and force you to pay for the much more expensive policy.
- Insurance protects your vehicle and your assets. It will also provide coverage for all forms of medical expenses for you, your passengers, and anyone else injured in an accident. One of the most valuable coverages, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses if you are sued as the result of an accident. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of carrying adequate insurance more than offset the price you pay, particularly when you have a large claim. The average driver in America overpays more than $865 each year so compare rate quotes each time the policy renews to save money.
Situations that may require an agent’s advice
Always remember that when buying your policy, there really isn’t a “best” method to buy coverage. Your needs are unique to you and your policy should reflect that.
For example, these questions may help highlight whether or not you will benefit from professional help.
- Is business equipment covered while in my vehicle?
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
- Is my camper covered by my car insurance policy?
- How does medical payments coverage work?
- Why do I have to buy liability insurance?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high in Seattle?
- Should I have combined single limit or split liability limits?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Are my custom wheels covered?
- Do I have coverage if I rent a car in Mexico?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form or go to this page to view a list of companies. It only takes a few minutes and you can get the answers you need.
Insurance agent or online?
Some people just prefer to talk to an insurance agent and doing that can be a smart decision Professional insurance agents are trained risk managers and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance online is you may find better rates and still have a local agent. Buying from and supporting neighborhood agents is still important in Seattle.
Upon completion of this short form, the coverage information is emailed to participating agents in Seattle that can give you free Seattle car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. It makes it easy because there is no need to do any legwork because prices are sent straight to your inbox. If you have a need to get a price quote from one company in particular, feel free to jump over to their website and submit a quote form there.
If you want a good insurance agency, it’s important to understand the different types of agents and how they operate. Insurance agencies in Seattle can either be independent or exclusive depending on the company they work for. Both can sell and service insurance coverage, but it is important to understand why they differ since it could factor into which type of agent you select.
Independent Insurance Agencies
Agents in the independent channel do not have single company limitations so they have the ability to put coverage through many companies and find the cheapest insurance rates. If your premiums go up, they simply move your policy to a different company and you won’t have to switch agencies.
When comparing insurance prices, you definitely need to compare quotes from a few independent agents so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare. Many can place coverage with additional companies that you may not be familiar with which may provide better rates.
The following is a small list of independent insurance agencies in Seattle who may be able to give you rate quotes.
- Johnson Insurance Agency
9200 Holman Rd NW – Seattle, WA 98117 – (206) 789-5940 – View Map
- Norwest Insurance Agency
5191 S Spencer St – Seattle, WA 98118 – (206) 965-8140 – View Map
- Sav-On Insurance
9614 17th Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98106 – (206) 767-7444 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents in the exclusive channel can only provide one company’s prices like Allstate and State Farm. They generally cannot give you multiple price quotes so keep that in mind. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable on sales techniques and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Many people buy from the same agent for years partially due to high brand loyalty and the convenience of having a single billing for all their coverages.
The following is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Seattle who can help you get price quotes.
- Brent Amacher – State Farm Insurance Agent
2319 California Ave SW Ste A – Seattle, WA 98116 – (206) 935-0499 – View Map
- State Farm – Catherine Budbill
929 N 130th St #5 – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 361-3770 – View Map
- Raymond Insurance-Pemco and Progressive
6011 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98136 – (206) 933-8812 – View Map
Choosing an car insurance agent should depend on more than just the bottom line cost. The following questions are important to ask.
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
- What discounts might you be missing?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- How are claims handled?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
- Where would glass claims be handled in Seattle?
- Do they see any coverage gaps in your plan?