Locating cheaper insurance for your Lexus GS 200t in Washington can be a painful process, but you can use a few tricks to find lower rates. There is a better way to compare auto insurance rates so you’re going to learn the absolute fastest way to quote coverages for a new or used Lexus and find the cheapest rates from Seattle insurance agents and online providers.
Consumers need to get comparison quotes before your next renewal because prices are constantly changing. Just because you found the best rates on Lexus GS 200t insurance in Seattle last year other companies may now be cheaper. Ignore everything you know about auto insurance because you’re about to find out one of the quickest ways to eliminate unnecessary coverages and save money on Lexus GS 200t insurance in Seattle.
If you have insurance now or want to find a cheaper company, use these tips to reduce premiums without having to cut coverage. Buying affordable protection in Seattle can be fairly easy. Consumers just need to learn how to shop for car insurance from many different companies.
Best Lexus GS 200t insurance rates in Washington
The companies shown below are ready to provide comparison quotes in Seattle, WA. If more than one company is shown, we suggest you get rates from several of them to get the best price comparison.
Four Things That Impact Your Insurance Premiums
Consumers need to have an understanding of the different types of things that are used to determine the price you pay for car insurance. If you know what determines premiums, this helps enable you to make changes that could help you find lower car insurance prices.
Accidents increase prices – Even a single speeding ticket can boost insurance rates by as much as thirty percent. Good drivers pay lower auto insurance prices as compared to careless drivers. People who have dangerous tickets like reckless driving or DUI may be required to submit a SR-22 or proof of financial responsibility with their state DMV in order to drive a vehicle legally.
Insure car and home with the same company – Some companies will award a discount to insureds who consolidate policies with them in the form of a multi-policy discount. Discounts can be five, ten or even twenty percent. Even if you already get this discount, consumers should still compare other company rates to ensure the best deal.
Protect yourself with liability – Your policy’s liability coverage will afford coverage if you are found liable for causing personal injury or damage in an accident. Liability insurance provides for a legal defense which can be incredibly expensive. Liability insurance is quite affordable compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so do not cut corners here.
Gender and car insurance prices – Statistics have proven that females take fewer risks when driving. The data does not necessarily mean that females are better drivers. Both sexes cause at-fault accidents in similar numbers, but guys have costlier accidents. Men also statistically get cited for more serious violations like DUI and reckless driving.
Discounts for cheaper car insurance quotes
Car insurance can cost a lot, but companies offer discounts to cut the cost considerably. Many of these discounts will be applied automatically when you complete an application, but a few must be asked about before you will receive the discount. If you’re not getting every credit you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Purchasing coverage when you have all your vehicles on the same car insurance policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to buckle their seat belts could save 15% on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Seattle Homeowners Pay Less – Just owning your own home can get you a discount because it shows financial diligence.
- Telematics Discount – Seattle drivers who agree to allow driving data collection to analyze vehicle usage by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive may get a rate reduction if their driving habits are good.
- Sign Online – Certain insurance companies give back up to $50 simply for signing online.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Buying a new car instead of a used GS 200t is cheaper since newer vehicles have better safety ratings.
- Save over 55 – If you’re over the age of 55, you may be able to get better car insurance rates.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Cars and trucks with ABS and/or traction control can stop better under adverse conditions and will save you 10% or more on GS 200t insurance in Seattle.
- Drivers Education – Cut your cost by having your teen driver take driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Policy Bundle Discount – If you insure your home and vehicles with the same insurance company you will save at least 10% off all policies.
A little disclaimer on discounts, most credits do not apply to the whole policy. A few only apply to individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So even though it sounds like all those discounts means the company will pay you, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
A list of companies and a partial list of their discounts are shown below.
- Progressive discounts include good student, online signing, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, and homeowner.
- GEICO may include discounts for multi-vehicle, military active duty, membership and employees, federal employee, and seat belt use.
- State Farm may offer discounts for student away at school, accident-free, multiple autos, anti-theft, and safe vehicle.
- Esurance has savings for multi-policy, safety device, renters, good driver, and DriveSense.
- The Hartford includes discounts for driver training, anti-theft, good student, air bag, and vehicle fuel type.
Before you buy a policy, ask each company which credits you are entitled to. Savings may not apply to policies in your area.
Insurance agents can give valuable advice
A small number of people would prefer to talk to an insurance agent and there is nothing wrong with that. Licensed agents can make sure you are properly covered and help file insurance claims. An additional benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find lower rates but still work with a licensed agent.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, your coverage information gets sent to companies in Seattle that can give you free Seattle auto insurance quotes to get your business. You don’t have to find an agent since price quotes are sent to you. If you have a need to get a price quote from a specific company, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Choosing a insurance company requires you to look at more than just the price. Here are some questions to ask:
- How many years have they been established?
- Which company do they place the most coverage with?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- Which members of your family are coverage by the policy?
- How are claims handled?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
If you want to use a reputable agency, there are a couple of different types of agencies and how they can quote your rates. Agencies in Seattle can be classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents. Either one can write car insurance policies, but it’s worth mentioning how they are different because it can impact which agent you choose.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive insurance agents have only one company to place business with and examples are State Farm, Allstate and AAA. They usually cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they really need to provide good service. These agents are well trained on sales techniques and that allows them to sell at a higher price point. Consumers sometimes buy from the same agent for years mainly due to the brand instead of buying on price only.
Listed below are Seattle exclusive insurance agents willing to provide price quotes.
- Dave Newman – State Farm Insurance Agent
3435 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98116 – (206) 932-1878 – View Map
- Olivia Crelencia – State Farm Insurance Agent
502 Rainier Ave S Ste 102 – Seattle, WA 98144 – (206) 725-2424 – View Map
- Brian Chambers – State Farm Insurance Agent
3206 16th Ave W – Seattle, WA 98119 – (206) 285-3003 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent agents are not restricted to one company and that allows them to write policies through many companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply switch companies in-house without you having to go to a different agency.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you absolutely need to compare quotes from several independent insurance agents to get the best comparison. They also have the ability to place coverage with smaller regional carriers which may have better rates.
Listed below are Seattle independent agents that are able to give price quotes.
- Grange Insurance Association
200 Cedar St – Seattle, WA 98121 – (800) 247-2643 – View Map
- Seattle Insurance
2414 SW Andover St – Seattle, WA 98106 – (206) 937-4613 – View Map
- Propel Insurance: Marinkovich Stephen
925 4th Ave #3200 – Seattle, WA 98104 – (206) 676-4216 – View Map
After talking to the agent and getting good feedback to any questions you may have and a good coverage price, you may have found an insurance agent that is reliable enough to properly service your car insurance policy. But remember, it’s your policy and you can cancel your policy whenever you choose to so don’t assume you are locked into a specific company for any length of time.
Which is the best car insurance?
When it comes to buying the best car insurance coverage, there really is not a “perfect” insurance plan. Everyone’s needs are different and your car insurance should be unique as well.
These are some specific questions may help highlight if your situation would benefit from professional advice.
- Am I covered if I wreck a rental car?
- Is there a penalty for late payment?
- Which is better, split liability limits or combined limits?
- Is my cargo covered for damage or theft?
- Should I rate my vehicle as business use?
- What does PIP insurance cover?
- Do I have coverage when making deliveries for my home business?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you think they might apply to your situation, then you may want to think about talking to a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
One last note
When searching for the cheapest Lexus GS 200t rate quotes, don’t be tempted to reduce needed coverages to save money. In many instances, someone sacrificed liability limits or collision coverage only to regret that it was a big mistake. The goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at an affordable rate.
You just read a lot of information how to compare Lexus GS 200t insurance prices in Seattle. The most important thing to understand is the more times you quote, the better likelihood of getting affordable Lexus GS 200t insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the best price on auto insurance is with some of the lesser-known companies. Some small companies may only write in your state and offer lower rates compared to the large companies like Allstate and Progressive.
Additional auto insurance information is available at the links below
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Quotes for a Nissan Altima in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for Handicapped Drivers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Much are Seattle Car Insurance Rates for 19 Year Olds? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for 16 Year Olds in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Does Hitting a Deer Impact Insurance Rates? (Allstate)
- Auto Insurance 101 (About.com)
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)