Would you like to stop wasting money and find cheaper Chevy City Express insurance in Seattle? Trying to come up with a payment for expensive car insurance can consume your monthly budget and maybe even restrict other spending. Comparing rate quotes can help to slash your bill and have more diposable income.
Amazingly, the vast majority of consumers have been with the same company for more than four years, and nearly half have never quoted car insurance rates at all. Washington consumers could pocket almost 40% a year by just comparing quotes, but they think it’s difficult to find cheap insurance by shopping around. Companies like GEICO, Farmers Insurance and State Farm all promote huge savings with ads and it can be hard to ignore the propaganda and find the best price available.
If you already have coverage or are looking for a new policy, you will benefit by learning to lower your rates and possibly find even better coverage. Buying the cheapest car insurance in Seattle is really quite easy. You just need to learn the least time-consuming way to shop from many companies at once.
The easiest way to compare rates for Chevy City Express insurance in Seattle is to know most insurance companies participate in online systems to compare rate quotes. All you need to do is provide the companies a bit of rating information like driver ages, if you went to college, whether you are married, and your credit rating estimate. The rating information is then submitted to many highly-rated insurers and they return quotes almost instantly.
To start a quote now, click here and enter your coverage details.
The companies shown below are ready to provide price quotes in Washington. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|City Express Cargo 2500 2WD||$96||$168||$282||$16||$84||$646||$54|
|City Express Cargo 1500 2WD||$246||$564||$398||$24||$120||$1,352||$113|
|City Express Cargo 3500 2WD||$212||$310||$386||$22||$116||$1,046||$87|
|City Express 2500 LT 2WD||$198||$390||$282||$16||$84||$970||$81|
|City Express 2500 2WD||$142||$256||$278||$16||$82||$774||$65|
|City Express 2500 LS 2WD||$224||$442||$356||$22||$106||$1,150||$96|
|City Express 3500 2WD||$182||$356||$356||$22||$106||$1,022||$85|
|City Express Cargo 1500 AWD||$160||$242||$386||$22||$116||$926||$77|
|City Express 1500 LS 2WD||$218||$472||$334||$20||$100||$1,144||$95|
|City Express 1500 LS AWD||$218||$556||$334||$20||$100||$1,228||$102|
|City Express 1500 AWD||$254||$540||$294||$18||$88||$1,194||$100|
|City Express 1500 LT 2WD||$196||$444||$334||$20||$100||$1,094||$91|
|City Express Cargo 1500 Turbo Diesel 2WD||$160||$376||$334||$20||$100||$990||$83|
|City Express Cargo 2500 Turbo Diesel 2WD||$280||$620||$356||$22||$106||$1,384||$115|
|City Express 3500 LT 2WD||$208||$364||$294||$18||$88||$972||$81|
|City Express 3500 LS 2WD||$136||$294||$334||$20||$100||$884||$74|
|City Express 3500 2WD||$246||$512||$384||$22||$114||$1,278||$107|
|City Express 1500 LT AWD||$124||$242||$282||$16||$84||$748||$62|
|City Express Cargo 3500 Turbo Diesel 2WD||$246||$556||$334||$20||$100||$1,256||$105|
|City Express Cargo 1500 Turbo Diesel AWD||$136||$278||$334||$20||$100||$868||$72|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Rates do not factor in vehicle garaging location which can affect price quotes significantly.
Higher deductibles lower rates
The diagram below illustrates how your deductible choice and can change Chevrolet City Express insurance premiums for different categories of driver ages. The information is based on a married male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no discounts are applied.
Car insurance prices based on gender
The chart below visualizes the comparison of Chevrolet City Express insurance prices for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on no accidents, no driving violations, comp and collision included, $100 deductibles, single marital status, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Car insurance is not optional in Washington
Despite the fact that car insurance is not cheap in Seattle, car insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- Almost all states have minimum liability requirements which means the state requires a minimum amount of liability coverage if you don’t want to risk a ticket. In Washington these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your vehicle with a loan, it’s most likely the lender will require that you have comprehensive coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you default on your policy, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Chevy for a lot more money and require you to reimburse them much more than you were paying before.
- Car insurance protects not only your vehicle but also your financial assets. Insurance will also pay for most medical and hospital costs incurred in an accident. Liability insurance, one of your policy coverages, will also pay to defend you if you are sued as the result of your driving. If your Chevy gets damaged, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of insuring your car are without a doubt worth the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. According to a survey of 1,000 drivers, the average driver is wasting up to $800 each year so you should quote rates at every renewal to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Get affordable Chevy City Express insurance in Seattle with discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always advertise all their discounts in an easy-to-find place, so below is a list some of the best known in addition to some of the lesser obvious car insurance savings.
- Mature Driver Discount – Mature drivers may qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- Theft Deterrent – Cars equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen less frequently and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Auto/Life Discount – Insurance carriers who offer life insurance give a small discount if you purchase a life policy as well.
- Low Mileage – Keeping the miles down on your Chevy could earn slightly better prices than normal.
- Student Driver Training – Teen drivers should take driver’s ed class if it’s offered in school.
- Professional Organizations – Affiliation with a civic or occupational organization in Seattle is a simple method to lower premiums on your next renewal.
- No Claims – Seattle drivers who stay claim-free get the best car insurance rates as opposed to frequent claim filers.
We need to note that most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. Just because it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won’t be that lucky.
A few popular companies and their offered discounts are outlined below.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for multi-car, early shopping, bundle discounts, pay in full, and alternative fuel.
- State Farm has discounts for accident-free, safe vehicle, anti-theft, passive restraint, and good student.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts including teen driver discount, multi-policy, new vehicle discount, new graduate, and newly married.
- MetLife offers premium reductions for claim-free, multi-policy, defensive driver, accident-free, good driver, and good student.
- Progressive discounts include continuous coverage, online quote discount, online signing, good student, homeowner, and multi-policy.
It’s a good idea to ask each company or agent to apply every possible discount. Depending on the company, some discounts might not apply in Seattle. To choose insurance companies who offer discounts in Seattle, follow this link.
When to contact an insurance agency
Some consumers still prefer to buy from a local agent and that is just fine! Licensed agents can answer important questions and will help you if you have claims. An additional benefit of getting online price quotes is that drivers can save money and get cheap insurance rates and still have an agent to talk to. And buying from neighborhood agents is definitely important in Seattle.
Upon completion of this quick form, the quote information gets sent to companies in Seattle who will give competitive quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to leave your house since price quotes are sent to you directly. If you have a need to compare prices from one company in particular, you just need to visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Below is a short list of car insurance companies in Seattle that are able to give comparison quotes for Chevy City Express insurance in Seattle.
Charles Cohen – State Farm Insurance Agent
9750 Greenwood Ave N #104 – Seattle, WA 98103 – (206) 784-5151 – View Map
George Fu – State Farm Insurance Agent
9026 Roosevelt Way NE – Seattle, WA 98115 – (206) 524-0330 – View Map
Allstate Insurance: Carmelita Strong
5959 Martin Luther King Jr Way S – Seattle, WA 98118 – (206) 725-8969 – View Map
Allstate Insurance: Jeremy Olson
7 Denny Way – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 956-0580 – View Map
Deciding on a insurance company is decision based upon more than just a cheap quote. Any good agent in Seattle should know the answers to these questions.
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- How much training do they have in personal risk management?
- Will high miles depreciate repair valuations?
- Are they full-time agents?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Washington?
- Do you work with a CSR or direct with the agent?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
Smart consumers save more
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, you should never buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many cases, drivers have reduced uninsured motorist or liability limits and found out when filing a claim they didn’t have enough coverage. Your strategy should be to find the BEST coverage at an affordable rate, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
In this article, we presented quite a bit of information on how to reduce Chevy City Express insurance prices online in Seattle. The key concept to understand is the more rate quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting affordable Chevrolet City Express insurance quotes. You may even find the lowest priced insurance comes from a small local company. Regional companies can often provide lower rates in certain areas than their larger competitors like Allstate or State Farm.
For more information, feel free to visit these articles:
- Parking Tips to Reduce Door Dings (State Farm)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for a Jeep Grand Cherokee in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Much are Seattle Auto Insurance Rates for Good Students? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Seattle Car Insurance for a Nissan Versa? (FAQ)
- Protecting Teens from Drunk Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Determing Auto Insurance Rates (GEICO)