Has it been over a year since you last compared quotes for the cheapest Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Seattle? No normal person likes buying insurance, in particular when it costs too dang much.
It’s astonishing, but most insurance policyholders have been with the same company for a minimum of four years, and nearly half have never compared rates from other carriers. With the average insurance premium being $1,202, Seattle drivers could save roughly $427 every year just by comparing rates, but they think it’s difficult to go online and compare rates. Online insurance companies like State Farm and GEICO continually bombard you with ads and it can be hard to see through the deception and take the time to shop coverage around.
Best Chrysler Pacifica insurance price quotes in Washington
The following companies have been selected to offer free rate quotes in Washington. If multiple companies are listed, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them to get the best price comparison.
Get cheap rates on Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Seattle with these car insurance discounts
Not too many consumers would say car insurance is affordable, but you may qualify for discounts that you may not know about. Certain discounts will be triggered automatically when you complete an application, but a few must be specifically requested before you will receive the discount.
- Professional Memberships – Joining qualifying clubs or civic groups may earn a discount when shopping for car insurance.
- Employee of Federal Government – Having worked for a branch of the government can save as much as 8% with select insurance companies.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Low mileage vehicles could qualify for substantially lower premium rates.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to use a seat belt can save 10% or more off the personal injury premium cost.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying a new car model is cheaper because new vehicles keep occupants safer.
- Distant Student Discount – Youth drivers who live away from home to go to college and do not have access to a covered vehicle could get you a discount.
- Claim-Free Discount – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims are rewarded with significantly better rates on Seattle auto insurance quote when compared to frequent claim filers.
You should keep in mind that some of the credits will not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to individual premiums such as collision or personal injury protection. Even though it appears adding up those discounts means a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
The best car insurance companies and their possible discounts are detailed below.
- Farm Bureau may offer discounts for renewal discount, multi-vehicle, good student, youthful driver, driver training, multi-policy, and 55 and retired.
- State Farm may include discounts for Drive Safe & Save, good driver, accident-free, anti-theft, multiple policy, and good student.
- Progressive has savings for online quote discount, homeowner, continuous coverage, good student, multi-vehicle, and online signing.
- Allstate discounts include good student, passive restraint, anti-lock brakes, early signing, new car, and good payer.
- Nationwide offers discounts including good student, multi-policy, accident-free, Farm Bureau membership, easy pay, and defensive driving.
- MetLife has discounts for multi-policy, claim-free, good student, defensive driver, and good driver.
Double check with each company the best way to save money. Savings might not be offered on policies in your area. To see providers that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Washington, click here.
You may need specialized insurance coverage
When it comes to choosing adequate coverage, there is no perfect coverage plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For instance, these questions may help highlight whether your personal situation could use an agent’s help.
- What if I total my Chrysler Pacifica and owe more than it’s worth?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- When should I remove comp and collision on my Chrysler Pacifica?
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
- Should I have a commercial auto policy?
- Will damage be repaired with OEM parts?
If you can’t answer these questions but a few of them apply, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, simply complete this short form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can help protect your family.
Compare prices but still have a neighborhood Seattle auto insurance agent
Some people still prefer to have an agent’s advice and that is OK! Licensed agents can help you choose the best coverages and help you file claims. A good thing about getting free rate quotes online is you can get lower rates and still buy from a local agent. And buying from local insurance agents is important especially in Seattle.
Upon completion of this short form, the quote information is instantly submitted to local insurance agents in Seattle that can give you free Seattle auto insurance quotes to get your business. You won’t even need to find an agent on your own as quotes are delivered to you. If you wish to quote rates from one company in particular, you can always visit that company’s website and complete a quote there.
Shown below are Seattle insurers that may be able to provide rate quotes for Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Seattle.
Alex Bagdasarov – State Farm Insurance Agent
4719 University Way NE #202 – Seattle, WA 98105 – (206) 946-1986 – View Map
Chris Gibbens – State Farm Insurance Agent
607 W McGraw St – Seattle, WA 98119 – (206) 331-4864 – View Map
Northwest Insurance Group
6055 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98136 – (206) 932-2500 – View Map
9614 17th Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98106 – (206) 767-7444 – View Map
Finding a good provider requires more thought than just a cheap price. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Will they give you a referral list?
- What companies can they write with?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- If they are an independent agency in Seattle, which companies do they recommend?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
Insurance advertising tricks
Consumers in Washington can’t get away from ads for cheaper auto insurance by companies like 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm. They all state the claim that you can save if you just switch to them.
That’s great but how can every company give you a better price on Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Seattle? This is the trick they use.
Auto insurance companies give the best rates for the driver that will be a good risk. For example, this type of risk profile might have to be between the ages of 30 and 45, has few claims, and drives newer vehicles. A customer getting a price quote who matches that profile will probably get the lowest rates and will also save money with a new company.
People who fall short of those criteria will get more expensive rates which translates to the customer not buying. The trick is to say “people who switch” not “all people who quote” save money. This is how companies can make the claims of big savings.
Because every company is different, you should get a wide range of price quotes. It is impossible to guess which auto insurance company will give you the biggest savings.
Shop around and save
Lower-priced Chrysler Pacifica insurance in Seattle can be purchased online as well as from insurance agents, and you need to price shop both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. Some insurance providers may not have the ability to get a quote online and most of the time these small, regional companies sell through independent agents.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, it’s very important that you do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There are many occasions where someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage and found out when filing a claim that they should have had better coverage. Your goal is to find the BEST coverage at the best price but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Insureds switch companies for a variety of reasons including lack of trust in their agent, not issuing a premium refund, high rates after DUI convictions or delays in responding to claim requests. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, finding a new insurance company is actually quite simple.
- When is the Right Time to Switch Car Insurance Companies? (Allstate)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Quotes for a Jeep Wrangler in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance Rates for 16 Year Olds in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for 4×4 Vehicles in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Teen Driver Licensing Information (iihs.org)