How long has it been since you compared the cheapest Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Seattle? Do you get overwhelmed by the crazy number of car insurance sources that you can choose from? Many other drivers are too. Vehicle owners have so many sources available that it can turn into a real challenge to locate the lowest car insurance rates for Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Seattle. Everyone knows Seattle is a great place to live, but pricey car insurance can make it nearly impossible for many drivers to buy proper levels of coverage.
Remarkably, a study showed that a large majority of consumers have remained with the same car insurance company for over three years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never compared car insurance rates at all. Seattle consumers could save $427 each year by just shopping around, but they underestimate the amount of savings they would get if they swap their current policy for a cheaper one.
Best companies for Chevy TrailBlazer insurance
The companies shown below can provide free quotes in Washington. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you get prices from several of them to get the best price comparison.
Get cheaper rates on Chevy TrailBlazer insurance in Seattle with these discounts
Auto insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but there may be some discounts to help bring down the price. Certain reductions will be credited when you quote, but some may not be applied and must be asked for before being credited. If you check and find you aren’t receiving every discount you qualify for, you are throwing money away.
- E-sign Discounts – Some companies will give a small break for signing up on the internet.
- Student in College – Kids who live away from home at college and leave their car at home may qualify for this discount.
- Theft Deterrent System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen with less frequency and earn discounts up to 10% off your Seattle car insurance quote.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Factory options such as air bags or motorized seat belts can get savings of 20% or more.
- Driver Education Discount – Teen drivers should complete a driver education course in school.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Larger insurance carriers have a small discount if you purchase some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Discount for Multiple Policies – If you combine your auto and home policies with the same insurance company you could get a discount of 10% to 20% off each policy.
As a footnote on discounts, most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Most cut individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. Despite the fact that it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, company stockholders wouldn’t be very happy.
Insurance companies that possibly offer some of the above discounts possibly include:
When getting free Seattle car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every company how many discounts you can get. Discounts might not be available to policyholders everywhere. If you would like to choose from a list of companies that offer discounts in Seattle, click this link.
When should I discuss my situation with an agent?
When it comes to adequate coverage for your personal vehicles, there is no one size fits all plan. Your needs are not the same as everyone else’s.
For example, these questions could help you determine if you would benefit from professional advice.
- What if a claim settlement is too low?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
- Where can I find DUI or SR-22 insurance?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Which companies will insure me after a DUI?
- When should I not file a claim?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- When do I need to add a new car to my policy?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions but you know they apply to you, you might consider talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Can’t I get rate quotes from local Seattle auto insurance agents?
Many people just want to talk to an insurance agent and that is a smart decision A good thing about getting online price quotes is that you can obtain lower car insurance rates and still have a local agent.
For easy comparison, once you complete this short form, the coverage information is submitted to local insurance agents in Seattle who will give you bids to get your business. There is no need to contact an agency as quotes are delivered to your email. Get lower rates without having to waste a lot of time. If for some reason you want to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance provider, feel free to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Picking an provider shouldn’t rely on just a cheap quote. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Do you need full coverage on every vehicle?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Seattle?
- Are there any hidden costs in their price quote and does it include driving and credit history?
- Is the agency involved in supporting local community causes?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Does the agency have a current Errors and Omissions policy?
- How many years have they been established?
When narrowing the list to find a reputable insurance agent or broker, there are a couple of different agency structures that you can choose from. Insurance agencies are considered either exclusive or independent.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies generally can only insure with one company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. They usually cannot compare other company’s rates so keep that in mind. They receive extensive training on their company’s products which aids in selling service over price. Some consumers prefer to buy insurance from these agents primarily because of high brand loyalty and strong financial ratings.
Below are Seattle exclusive insurance agencies who may provide you with price quotes.
- State Farm – Catherine Budbill
929 N 130th St #5 – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 361-3770 – View Map
- Chris Gibbens – State Farm Insurance Agent
607 W McGraw St – Seattle, WA 98119 – (206) 331-4864 – View Map
- State Farm: Karrie Dubose
1530 Westlake Ave N Suite 100 – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 971-5400 – View Map
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Independent agencies often have affiliation with several companies and that is an advantage because they can write policies through many companies and possibly get better coverage at lower prices. If premiums increase, they simply switch companies in-house and that require little work on your part. If you need lower rates, we recommend you include price quotes from multiple independent agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison. They also have the ability to place coverage with different regional companies who may have lower rates.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Seattle willing to provide price quotes.
- Cairns Insurance Agency
13751 Lake City Way NE #214 – Seattle, WA 98125 – (206) 368-8117 – View Map
- Gurry and Rogers Insurance Inc
1200 5th Ave #1825 – Seattle, WA 98101 – (206) 621-6444 – View Map
- Michael Wong Insurance
1200 Westlake Ave N #607 – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 284-0171 – View Map
Shop around and save
Insureds change insurance companies for a number of reasons such as policy cancellation, not issuing a premium refund, unfair underwriting practices and delays in responding to claim requests. Regardless of your reason, switching companies is less work than it seems.
Some insurance providers do not provide online quoting and many times these smaller providers provide coverage only through local independent agents. More affordable car insurance in Seattle can be found from both online companies as well as from insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
While you’re price shopping online, make sure you don’t skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. There are many occasions where someone dropped physical damage coverage and discovered at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. The ultimate goal is to purchase plenty of coverage at the best possible price.
More tips and info about car insurance is available in these articles:
- Vehicle Insurance (Wikipedia)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers with Bad Credit in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for High Risk Drivers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Collision Insurance Coverage (Nationwide)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Choosing a Car for Your Teen (State Farm)