Want to learn a better way to compare low-cost Nissan 370Z insurance in Seattle? Have you finally had enough of robbing Peter to pay Paul to pay car insurance each month? You are in the same boat as many other drivers in Washington.
Amazingly, most drivers in Washington have bought car insurance from the same company for at least four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never compared quotes from other companies. With the average premium in the U.S. being $1,847, drivers could save themselves roughly 46.5% a year by just comparing quotes, but they just don’t understand the amount of money they would save if they moved their coverage to a different company.
You have so many auto insurance companies to purchase coverage from, and although it’s nice to have a choice, lots of choices makes it harder to adequately compare rates for Nissan 370Z insurance in Seattle.
Cheapest companies for Nissan 370Z insurance
The following companies are our best choices to provide price quotes in Washington. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|370Z 2-Dr Coupe||$208||$420||$334||$20||$100||$1,082||$90|
|370Z 2-Dr Roadster||$266||$420||$386||$22||$116||$1,210||$101|
|370Z Touring 2-Dr Coupe||$224||$536||$434||$26||$130||$1,350||$113|
|370Z Touring 2-Dr Roadster||$274||$640||$334||$20||$100||$1,368||$114|
|370Z Nismo 2-Dr Coupe||$286||$658||$334||$20||$100||$1,398||$117|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, claim-free, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy. Premium amounts do not factor in specific garaging location which can decrease or increase rates noticeably.
Nissan 370Z annual premiums for males versus females
The illustration below shows the difference between Nissan 370Z auto insurance costs for male and female drivers. The prices are based on no tickets, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Where to set your deductibles
The chart below highlights how deductible choice and can impact Nissan 370Z insurance costs for different insured age categories. The data is based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Verify you’re getting every discount
Auto insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but you may be missing some discounts to cut the cost considerably. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you quote, but a few need to be asked about in order for you to get them.
- Sign Online – A few larger online companies provide a small discount simply for signing on your computer.
- Bundle and Save – When you combine your auto and homeowners insurance with the same insurance company they may give you a discount of at least 10 to 15 percent or more.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Factory air bags can get savings of 20 to 30 percent.
- Telematics Data Discounts – Insureds who allow data collection to look at when and where they use their vehicle remotely such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system could see a rate decrease if they exhibit good driving behavior.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can earn a discount up to 10% depending on your auto insurance provider.
- Seattle Homeowners Discount – Owning a home in Seattle may earn you a small savings because of the fact that having a home is proof that your finances are in order.
- Early Switch Discount – Some insurance companies provide a discount for switching policies prior to your current 370Z insurance policy expiration. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Safe Driver Discounts – Safe drivers may save up to 50% more than their less cautious counterparts.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Having multiple cars with the same auto insurance company could earn a price break for each car.
Don’t be shocked that most credits do not apply to your bottom line cost. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comp or med pay. So when it seems like you could get a free auto insurance policy, companies don’t profit that way.
A list of auto insurance companies and their offered discounts can be read below.
- American Family discounts include mySafetyValet, accident-free, Steer into Savings, air bags, bundled insurance, and good driver.
- Farm Bureau has discounts for safe driver, driver training, 55 and retired, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and renewal discount.
- State Farm includes discounts for good student, multiple autos, driver’s education, good driver, accident-free, passive restraint, and multiple policy.
- Travelers offers premium reductions for continuous insurance, multi-policy, good student, hybrid/electric vehicle, and home ownership.
- The Hartford offers discounts for anti-theft, air bag, defensive driver, driver training, bundle, vehicle fuel type, and good student.
- GEICO may offer discounts for military active duty, defensive driver, daytime running lights, driver training, and anti-lock brakes.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including good student, multi-vehicle, online quote discount, homeowner, and continuous coverage.
If you need lower rates, check with every prospective company which discounts you qualify for. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not be available in your area. To see a list of insurers who offer cheap Nissan 370Z insurance quotes in Washington, click here to view.
Why Your Insurance Rates might be higher
Many things are used in the calculation when quoting car insurance. A few of the factors are predictable like a motor vehicle report, but other factors are less apparent like your vehicle usage or how financially stable you are. An important part of buying insurance is that you know some of the things that play a part in calculating the rates you pay for auto insurance. If you have a feel for what determines base rates, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that could help you find lower auto insurance prices.
- Discounts for theft deterrents – Selecting a car model with anti-theft technology or alarm system can earn a premium discount. Systems that thwart thieves such as OnStar, LoJack tracking, and tamper alarms can thwart auto theft and help lower rates.
- Claims cost money – Insurance companies in Washington award the lowest premiums to people who are claim-free. If you are a frequent claim filer, you can pretty much guarantee either a policy non-renewal or much higher rates. Your insurance policy is intended to be relied upon for larger claims.
- High coverage deductibles cost less – The deductibles you choose define the amount you are willing to pay out-of-pocket before your auto insurance pays a claim. Insurance for physical damage to your car, also known as collision and other-than-collision, protects your car from damage. A few examples of covered claims would be collision with another vehicle, animal collisions, and damage caused by road hazards. The larger the amount the insured has to pay upfront, the lower your rates will be.
- Vehicles with better crash test results lower rates – Vehicles that have high safety ratings tend to have better insurance rates. These vehicles reduce the chance of injuries and reduced instances of injuries means lower claim amounts passed on to you as lower rates.
- Nissan 370Z claim probability – Insurance companies use past loss statistics for each vehicle when setting premium rates. Models that the statistics show to have a higher amount or frequency of claims will be charged more to insure. The table below demonstrates the loss history for Nissan 370Z vehicles.
For each insurance policy coverage type, the statistical loss for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is a value of 100. Percentage numbers below 100 suggest losses that are better than average, while numbers shown that are more than 100 show a trend for more claims or an increased chance of larger losses than average.
Nissan 370Z Insurance Claim Statistics
Vehicle Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Nissan 370Z 2dr 164 88 132 91 88 Nissan 370Z Convertible 129 73
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Statistics Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Do I need special coverages?
Always keep in mind that when comparing a policy, there isn’t really a cookie cutter policy. Everyone’s needs are different and your policy should reflect that.
Here are some questions about coverages that might point out if you might need professional guidance.
- Do I need PIP (personal injury protection) coverage in Washington?
- When should I not file a claim?
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
- Am I covered when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- What are good deductibles for a Nissan 370Z?
- When should I drop full coverage on my Nissan 370Z?
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- Do I need an umbrella policy?
If you’re not sure about those questions but a few of them apply then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can go here for a list of companies in your area.
Neighborhood agents and auto insurance
Many people still like to talk to an insurance agent and doing so can bring peace of mind One of the best bonuses of comparing insurance prices online is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance rates and still buy from a local agent.
Once you complete this quick form, your coverage information is instantly submitted to agents in your area who can give free rate quotes for your business. You won’t even need to do any legwork since price quotes are sent immediately to your email address. You can find the lowest rates without having to waste a lot of time. If you have a need to compare rates for a specific company, just find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Picking an insurance company is decision based upon more than just the premium amount. Get answers to these questions too.
- Where would your vehicle be repaired?
- Does the agent help file claims?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- In the event of vehicle damage, can you pick the collision repair facility?
- Are they paid to recommend certain coverages?
- Is the agent properly licensed in Washington?
Is an exclusive or independent car insurance agent right for you?
When searching for a reputable insurance agent or broker, you must know there are a couple types of insurance agents and how they operate. Auto insurance policy providers can be described as either exclusive or independent.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies write business for a single company and some examples include State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. Exclusive agencies are unable to place coverage with different providers so they have to upsell other benefits. These agents are well trained on their company’s products which helps them compete with independent agents.
The following is a short list of exclusive agencies in Seattle that are able to give rate quotes.
Agents that elect to be independent are normally appointed by many insurers and that allows them to write policies through lots of different companies and get the cheapest rates. If your premiums go up, an independent agent can move your coverage and you stay with the same agent. If you need cheaper auto insurance rates, we recommend you compare quotes from several independent agencies to ensure the widest selection of prices.
Shown below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Seattle that can give you rate quotes.
If you receive positive feedback to these questions and inexpensive Nissan 370Z insurance in Seattle quotes, you’ve probably found an auto insurance agent that meets the criteria to adequately provide auto insurance.
Don’t be fooled by advertising claims
Insurance providers like GEICO, State Farm and Progressive endlessly run television, radio, and online ads. They all make the same claim that people will save after switching to them. How does each company lower your car insurance rates? You have to listen carefully.
Many companies have a certain “appetite” for the type of customer that will not have excessive claims. For example, a desirable risk could possibly be over the age of 35, carries full coverage, and drives less than 7,500 miles a year. Anyone that hits that “sweet spot” will probably get cheap premium rates as well as cut their rates substantially.
Potential customers who do not meet the “perfect” profile may receive higher prices which usually ends up with the prospect going elsewhere. The ads say “customers that switch” not “everyone who quotes” save money. That is how companies can truthfully state the savings. Because of this risk profiling, you really need to compare as many free Seattle auto insurance quotes as you can. It’s just too difficult to predict which company will have the lowest Nissan 370Z insurance in Seattle.
Quote. Compare. Save.
There are still a few companies who may not offer online quoting and many times these smaller providers only sell coverage through local independent agencies. More affordable insurance in Seattle is available from both online companies as well as from insurance agents, and you need to price shop both so you have a total pricing picture.
In this article, we presented many ways to reduce Nissan 370Z insurance car insurance rates online in Seattle. It’s most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the higher the chance of saving money. Consumers could even find that the lowest priced insurance comes from a small local company. These smaller insurers can often insure niche markets at a lower cost compared to the large companies like Progressive and GEICO.
While you’re price shopping online, never reduce coverage to reduce premium. There have been many cases where someone sacrificed collision coverage and learned later that the small savings ended up costing them much more. Your goal is to buy enough coverage at a price you can afford, not the least amount of coverage.
- Where can I buy Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Seattle Car Insurance Rates for a Dodge Ram? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Honda CR-V in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Veterans in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Nissan Rogue in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Safe Vehicles for Teens (iihs.org)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Help Your Teen Be a Better Driver (State Farm)