Do you want a faster way to compare lower-priced Porsche Panamera insurance in Seattle? Having to pay for pricey Porsche Panamera insurance in Seattle can sap your funds and force you to prioritize other expenses.
A recent car insurance study revealed that the vast majority of car insurance customers in Washington have remained with the same car insurance company for four years or more, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared quotes from other companies. Many consumers in the U.S. could save almost $850 every year, but they assume it’s a waste of time to compare other rate quotes. Companies like GEICO, Progressive and Allstate constantly bombard you with ad campaigns and it can be hard to see past the corporate glitz and effectively compare rates to find the best deal.
Auto insurance discounts are available to cut your rates
Some insurance providers don’t list all possible discounts in an easy-to-find place, so we researched both well-publicized as well as the least known credits that may apply to you. If you do not check that you are getting every discount you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Maintaining low annual mileage may allow you to get cheaper prices.
- Switch and Save Discount – Some larger companies give discounts for renewing your policy before your current expiration date. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Senior Discount – Mature drivers could receive reduced rates.
- Anti-lock Brakes – Cars, trucks, and SUVs equipped with ABS or steering control have fewer accidents and the ABS can save up to 10%.
- Payment Method – If you can afford to pay the entire bill as opposed to paying monthly you may reduce your total bill.
- Government Employees – Having worked for a branch of the government could provide a small rate reduction but check with your company.
Don’t be shocked that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as comprehensive or collision. If you do the math and it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, nobody gets a free ride. Any qualifying discounts will reduce your policy premiums.
Popular auto insurance companies and a summarized list of policyholder discounts are shown below.
- Progressive includes discounts for multi-policy, good student, online signing, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, and homeowner.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts for pay in full, teen driver, homeowner, distant student, and youthful driver.
- Farm Bureau has discounts for multi-policy, good student, multi-vehicle, youthful driver, and renewal discount.
- State Farm may offer discounts for safe vehicle, driver’s education, student away at school, good driver, multiple policy, accident-free, and anti-theft.
- GEICO discounts include federal employee, seat belt use, defensive driver, air bags, driver training, multi-policy, and military active duty.
- SAFECO may have discounts that include accident prevention training, teen safe driver, safe driver, bundle discounts, and teen safety rewards.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts including safety features, teen driver discount, exclusive group savings, hybrid vehicle, newly married, multi-car, and good student.
When getting free Seattle car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to each insurance company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some of the discounts discussed earlier may not be offered in every state. For a list of providers that offer the discounts shown above in Seattle, follow this link.
The quickest way to get policy rate comparisons for Porsche Panamera insurance in Seattle utilizes the fact almost all companies allow for online access to compare rate quotes. All consumers are required to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details like driver details, any included safety features, which vehicles you own, and daily mileage. The rating information is then submitted to many highly-rated insurers and you will get price comparisons with very little delay.
To compare cheap Porsche Panamera insurance rates now, click here and enter the information requested.
The providers in the list below offer free quotes in Seattle, WA. If multiple companies are listed, it’s highly recommended you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Panamera S 4-Dr Hatchback||$396||$834||$356||$22||$106||$1,714||$143|
|Panamera 4S AWD 4-Dr Hatchback||$282||$660||$334||$20||$100||$1,396||$116|
|Panamera Turbo AWD 4-Dr Hatchback||$468||$1022||$304||$18||$90||$1,902||$159|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Prices based on married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, multi-policy, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Rate information does not factor in vehicle location which can modify coverage rates noticeably.
Impact of citations and accidents on insurance rates
The illustration below illustrates how traffic citations and at-fault collisions can impact Porsche Panamera insurance rates for each age group. The information is based on a single male driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are applied.
Are insurance agencies used anymore?
Many people still prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and there is nothing wrong with that. Experienced insurance agents are trained risk managers and give you someone to call. The best thing about comparing auto insurance online is you may find cheap auto insurance quotes and still buy from a local agent. And supporting local agencies is especially important in Seattle.
For easy comparison, once you complete this quick form, the coverage information is emailed to companies in Seattle that give free quotes for your auto insurance coverage. There is no need to search for any insurance agencies since price quotes are sent to you directly. If for some reason you want to get a rate quote from a particular provider, you would need to find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
Multiple types of car insurance agents in Seattle
When searching for a reputable insurance agent or broker, you should know the different types of agents and how they are slightly different. Agents in Seattle are categorized either independent or exclusive. Either one can sell affordable auto insurance policies, but it is a good idea to know why they differ because it can impact your agent selection.
Agents that choose to be independent are not employed by one company so they can insure your vehicles through many different auto insurance companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If you are not satisfied with one company, they simply move your policy to a different company and you can keep the same agent.
When searching for an agent, we recommend you get quotes from a few independent agents for the best price selection.
Featured below is a short list of independent agents in Seattle who may provide price quotes.
These type of agents are contracted to one company and examples are AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot compare rates from other companies so keep that in mind. These agents are well trained on their company’s products and that enables them to sell even at higher rates.
Listed below is a short list of exclusive agencies in Seattle that can give you comparison quotes.
Andy Hubbard – State Farm Insurance Agent
1515 NW 52nd St a – Seattle, WA 98107 – (206) 789-4211 – View Map
Finding the right car insurance agent requires more thought than just the price. These are valid questions to ask:
- Will one accident increase rates?
- Do they offer rental car reimbursement?
- Does the agent recommend any additional coverage?
- Will the quote change when the policy is issued?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
Parts of your car insurance policy
Knowing the specifics of a car insurance policy aids in choosing the right coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. Policy terminology can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring. These are the usual coverages available from car insurance companies.
Collision coverages – Collision coverage covers damage to your Panamera resulting from colliding with an object or car. You first must pay a deductible then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision insurance covers claims like rolling your car, colliding with a tree and scraping a guard rail. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are 8 years or older. Another option is to choose a higher deductible on your Panamera to get cheaper collision coverage.
Med pay and Personal Injury Protection (PIP) – Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance pay for short-term medical expenses like hospital visits, X-ray expenses, doctor visits, funeral costs and ambulance fees. They are often used in conjunction with a health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. Coverage applies to both the driver and occupants in addition to if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not universally available and may carry a deductible
Comprehensive insurance – This covers damage caused by mother nature, theft, vandalism and other events. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims such as a tree branch falling on your vehicle, hitting a bird, vandalism and damage from a tornado or hurricane. The maximum payout your car insurance company will pay is the ACV or actual cash value, so if it’s not worth much more than your deductible consider removing comprehensive coverage.
Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist (UM/UIM) – This coverage protects you and your vehicle when the “other guys” do not carry enough liability coverage. Covered claims include medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Porsche Panamera.
Due to the fact that many Washington drivers have only the minimum liability required by law (25/50/10 in Washington), it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. This is the reason having UM/UIM coverage is a good idea. Frequently these limits are similar to your liability insurance amounts.
Liability insurance – This coverage can cover damage that occurs to people or other property that is your fault. Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person injured, bodily injury for the entire accident and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have policy limits of 25/50/10 which stand for a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a limit of $50,000 in injury protection per accident, and property damage coverage for $10,000. Alternatively, you may have a combined single limit or CSL which limits claims to one amount rather than limiting it on a per person basis.
Liability coverage protects against things such as structural damage, loss of income and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much liability coverage do you need? That is a personal decision, but buy as large an amount as possible. Washington state law requires minimum liability limits of 25/50/10 but you should consider buying more coverage.
Don’t give up on cheap coverage
When trying to cut insurance costs, never buy poor coverage just to save money. In many cases, someone sacrificed physical damage coverage and learned later that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. The ultimate goal is to buy enough coverage at the lowest possible cost and still be able to protect your assets.
We covered a lot of information how to reduce Porsche Panamera insurance rates online in Seattle. It’s most important to understand that the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. Drivers may even discover the lowest rates are with the smaller companies. These companies often have lower auto insurance rates on specific markets compared to the large companies like Progressive or GEICO.
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Seattle Auto Insurance for Single Moms? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates for Drivers Under 21 in Seattle? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Ride Shares in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Much is Seattle Auto Insurance for Drivers Over Age 70? (FAQ)
- How Much are Seattle Auto Insurance Quotes for College Students? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Uber Drivers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest in Seattle, Washington? (FAQ)
- Teen Driving Statistics (GEICO)
- Understanding Limits and Deductibles (Allstate)
- Auto Insurance Facts and Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)