Would you like to stop overpaying and find low-cost Nissan Juke insurance in Seattle? Locating low-cost insurance for a Nissan Juke in Washington can normally be difficult, but you can follow the following methods to find lower rates. There is a right way and a wrong way to buy car insurance so you’re going to learn the best way to compare rates on a Nissan and get the lowest price.
Low-cost Nissan insurance prices in Seattle
The providers in the list below can provide price comparisons in Washington. If multiple companies are listed, we suggest you click on several of them to get the most competitive price.
Earn discounts to get lower-cost Seattle insurance quotes
Some insurers don’t always publicize their entire list of discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so below is a list some of the more common and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving when you buy Seattle auto insurance online.
- Accident Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims pay less in comparison with policyholders that have many claims.
- Discount for Low Mileage – Maintaining low annual mileage can earn lower insurance rates on the low mileage vehicles.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Drivers who insure multiple cars or trucks with the same company can reduce the rates for all insured vehicles.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Vehicles that have anti-lock braking systems are much safer to drive and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Adding a new car to your policy can cost up to 25% less due to better safety requirements for new vehicles.
We need to note that most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. Most cut the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. So despite the fact that it appears all those discounts means the company will pay you, you won’t be that lucky. Any qualifying discounts will bring down your premiums.
Large insurance companies and some of their more popular discounts are included below.
- Progressive may offer discounts for online quote discount, continuous coverage, online signing, homeowner, good student, multi-vehicle, and multi-policy.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include mature driver, switch companies, electronic funds transfer, youthful driver, multi-car, homeowner, and early shopping.
- Farm Bureau has savings for multi-vehicle, 55 and retired, safe driver, driver training, youthful driver, good student, and renewal discount.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including accident-free, Steer Clear safe driver discount, multiple policy, passive restraint, and student away at school.
- GEICO offers discounts for good student, five-year accident-free, air bags, driver training, and emergency military deployment.
- SAFECO includes discounts for drive less, bundle discounts, anti-theft, homeowner, safe driver, anti-lock brakes, and multi-car.
- Liberty Mutual may include discounts for preferred payment discount, newly retired, exclusive group savings, new vehicle discount, and new graduate.
When getting free Seattle auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to all the companies which discounts can lower your rates. Savings may not apply to policyholders in your area. If you would like to view insurance companies with significant discounts in Washington, click here to view.
Informed Drivers Can Reduce Insurance Rates
Many different elements are considered when quoting car insurance. Most are fairly basic such as your driving record, but other factors are less obvious such as your credit history or how financially stable you are. Smart consumers have a good feel for the rating factors that help determine your policy premiums. If you know what determines premiums, this allows you to make good choices that could help you find better auto insurance rates.
Being married can save on auto insurance – Having a wife or husband can actually save you money on auto insurance. Marriage may mean you are more responsible and statistics show married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
Improve your credit score and save – A driver’s credit rating can be a huge factor in determining what you pay. If your credit could use some work, you may save money insuring your Nissan Juke if you clean up your credit. People with very good credit scores tend to be more responsible and file fewer claims than those with bad credit.
Does your vocation raise your premiums? – Do you have a high-stress occupation? Jobs such as fire fighters, airline pilots, and miners are shown to have the highest average rates attributed to high stress levels and long work hours. On the flip side, jobs like scientists, engineers and homemakers have the lowest average rates.
Frequent policy claims increase prices – Car insurance companies in Washington give discounts to drivers that do not abuse their auto insurance. If you file a lot of claims you can pretty much guarantee either higher rates or even cancellation. Your car insurance is intended for the bigger claims that can’t be paid out-of-pocket.
Add-on coverages push up prices – Insurance policies have a lot of additional extra coverages that can add up on your Juke policy. Coverages for coverage for rental cars, towing, and motor club memberships could be just wasting money. The coverages may be enticing when buying your policy, but if you’ve never needed them in the past remove them and pocket the money.
Cars with good safety ratings cost less to insure – Safe vehicles tend to have lower insurance rates. The safest vehicles reduce occupant injuries and better occupant protection means less money paid by your insurance company which can mean better rates for you.
City dwellers may pay more – Residing in less populated areas may provide you with better prices if you are looking for the lowest rates. City drivers have traffic congestion and more severe claims. Fewer drivers corresponds to lower accident rates and also fewer theft and vandalism claims.
Loss statistics for a Nissan Juke – Insurance companies take into consideration historical loss data for every vehicle to calculate a rate that offsets possible losses. Models that statistically have a higher amount or frequency of claims will be charged more to insure.
The table below outlines the historical loss data for Nissan Juke vehicles. For each insurance policy coverage type, the claim probability for all vehicles, without regard to make or model, is set at 100. Numbers that are below 100 indicate a favorable loss history, while values over 100 indicate frequent claims or larger claims.
Nissan Juke Insurance Loss Statistics
|Vehicle Make and Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Nissan Juke 2WD||101||104||77||111||134||113|
|Nissan Juke 4WD||107||112||75||120||115||105|
Statistics from IIHS.org for 2013-2015 Model Years
Insurance agent or online?
Certain consumers just want to get advice from a local agent. Professional insurance agents can help determine the best coverages and help you file claims. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is that drivers can save money and get cheap auto insurance rates but also keep your business local.
By using this simple form, your coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Seattle that provide free Seattle auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t even need to search for an agent since price quotes are sent to your email. If you want to get a comparison quote from a specific auto insurance provider, feel free to go to their quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Selecting an company needs to be determined by more than just a cheap price. The following questions are important to ask.
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Is the agent and/or agency licensed to do business in Washington?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- Is there any savings for paying the full premium?
- If you have an accident, will your rates go up?
If you want to buy auto insurance from a good Seattle insurance agent, it helps to know the two types of agencies and how they can service your needs differently. Auto insurance policy providers can be described as either exclusive or independent. Both can insure your vehicles, but it is important to understand how they are different since it could factor into which type of agent you select.
These agents can only place business with one company and some examples include State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agents are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agents are very knowledgeable on their products and sales techniques which helps them sell insurance even at higher premiums. Some insured continue to buy from the same agent for years mainly due to high brand loyalty rather than having the cheapest rates.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agencies in Seattle that can give you price quote information.
- Chuck McFarland – State Farm Insurance Agent
9776 Holman Rd NW #107 – Seattle, WA 98117 – (206) 788-4640 – View Map
- Olivia Crelencia – State Farm Insurance Agent
502 Rainier Ave S Ste 102 – Seattle, WA 98144 – (206) 725-2424 – View Map
- Melinda Elkin – State Farm Insurance Agent
7104 Greenwood Ave N – Seattle, WA 98103 – (206) 784-6560 – View Map
Agents in the independent channel do not have single company limitations and that allows them to write policies through lots of different companies and get you the best rates possible. If your premiums go up, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you don’t have to do anything. When comparing auto insurance rates, you need to include price quotes from at least one independent agent to maximize your price options. Most also write with companies that do not advertise much which can be an advantage.
Below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Seattle that can give you comparison quotes.
- Norwest Insurance Agency
5191 S Spencer St – Seattle, WA 98118 – (206) 965-8140 – View Map
- Seattle Insurance
2414 SW Andover St – Seattle, WA 98106 – (206) 937-4613 – View Map
- Magnolia Insurance Agency, Inc.
3424 W McGraw St – Seattle, WA 98199 – (206) 284-4886 – View Map
Consumers switch companies for many reasons like questionable increases in premium, high prices, being labeled a high risk driver or unfair underwriting practices. It doesn’t matter why you want to switch finding the right car insurance provider is not as difficult as it may seem.
Some car insurance companies do not offer price quotes online and most of the time these regional insurance providers only sell through independent agencies. Cheaper car insurance in Seattle can be bought online and from local insurance agents, so you should be comparing quotes from both to have the best chance of lowering rates.
When searching for the cheapest Nissan Juke rate quotes, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many cases where an insured cut liability limits or collision coverage only to regret at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. The proper strategy is to buy enough coverage at the best possible price but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
For more information, link through to the articles below:
- Distracted Driving Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Seattle Auto Insurance for Real Estate Agents? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Low Mileage Drivers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Much are Seattle Auto Insurance Rates for Good Students? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Seattle Auto Insurance Quotes for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance Rates for Business Use in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Rearview cameras reduce backing crashes (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)