Are you doing reasearch to find cheaper Audi S8 insurance in Seattle? Locating low-cost insurance for an Audi S8 in Washington can normally be difficult, but you can use the following methods and make it easy.
There is a better way to find insurance online so you’re going to learn the best way to compare rates on a Audi and get the cheapest rates from Seattle insurance agents and online providers.
Quoting affordable policy in Seattle is not as difficult as people think. If you have insurance now or need new coverage, use these techniques to cut your premiums without reducing protection. Smart buyers just need to learn the most efficient way to shop their coverage around instantly.
Cheapest companies for Audi S8 insurance in Washington
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free quotes in Washington. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you visit several of them to get a more complete price comparison.
Audi S8 insurance discounts in Seattle
Some insurance providers don’t always publicize all their discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the following list contains both well-publicized and also the lesser-known discounts you could be receiving when you buy Seattle auto insurance online. If you do not check that you are getting every discount you deserve, you’re just leaving money on the table.
- Senior Discount – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens may be able to get reduced rates.
- Distant Student – College-age children who live away from home to go to college without a vehicle on campus could qualify for this discount.
- Sign Online – A handful of insurance companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks for buying a policy and signing up on the internet.
- Payment Method – By paying your policy upfront rather than spreading payments over time you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Driver’s Education for Students – It’s a good idea to have your young drivers complete a driver education course as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
Drivers should understand that many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. A few only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comprehensive or collision. So even though you would think having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, you won’t be that lucky.
Companies and some of their more popular discounts are shown below.
- State Farm includes discounts for safe vehicle, Drive Safe & Save, student away at school, accident-free, good driver, passive restraint, and multiple policy.
- GEICO offers discounts for seat belt use, air bags, good student, emergency military deployment, multi-vehicle, military active duty, and daytime running lights.
- Allstate discounts include auto/life discount, premier discount, teenSMART discount, economy car, good payer, defensive driver, and good student.
- SAFECO may offer discounts for anti-theft, homeowner, multi-car, teen safe driver, teen safety rewards, bundle discounts, and safe driver.
- Farm Bureau offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, 55 and retired, youthful driver, good student, and multi-policy.
- Progressive may have discounts that include homeowner, good student, multi-policy, online quote discount, continuous coverage, and online signing.
- AAA policyholders can earn discounts including good driver, good student, anti-theft, multi-policy, education and occupation, and multi-car.
When comparing rates, check with every company which discounts you may be entitled to. Some discounts may not be available in Seattle. To see insurance companies that offer the discounts shown above in Washington, follow this link.
When should I get advice from an agent?
Many people still like to buy from a local agent and that is OK! Agents can help determine the best coverages and will help you if you have claims. An additional benefit of comparing rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get the best rates and still have a local agent. Supporting neighborhood agents is especially important in Seattle.
After completing this simple form, the quote information is immediately sent to agents in your area who will gladly provide quotes for your coverage. You won’t need to drive around since price quotes are sent straight to your inbox. If you have a need to compare prices from one company in particular, don’t hesitate to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Two types of car insurance agents
If you prefer to buy auto insurance from a local Seattle insurance agent, you should know the different types of agents and how they can service your needs differently. Agencies in Seattle can be classified as either independent or exclusive. Both sell affordable auto insurance policies, but we need to point out the difference between them since it could factor into which type of agent you select.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
These agents are not employed by one company and that enables them to quote your coverage with multiple insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. If your premiums go up, they simply switch companies in-house and the insured can keep the same agent.
If you need cheaper auto insurance rates, you will definitely want to get quotes from independent agents to get the most accurate price comparison. Most independent agents also contract with different regional companies that many times have cheaper rates.
Shown below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Seattle that may be able to give you free auto insurance rate quotes.
- Michael Wong Insurance
1200 Westlake Ave N #607 – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 284-0171 – View Map
- Secord Agency Insurance
265 NE 45th St – Seattle, WA 98105 – (206) 783-4024 – View Map
- Propel Insurance: Marinkovich Stephen
925 4th Ave #3200 – Seattle, WA 98104 – (206) 676-4216 – View Map
Exclusive Auto Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be exclusive can only quote rates from one company like State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agents cannot compare other company’s rates so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agencies are trained well on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers sometimes choose to use an exclusive agent primarily because of the brand name rather than having low rates.
The following are exclusive insurance agents in Seattle that can give you price quote information.
- Greg Nunn – State Farm Insurance Agent
200 Roy St #102 – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 284-9700 – View Map
- Luan Vu – State Farm Insurance Agent
6951 Martin Luther King Jr Way S #224 – Seattle, WA 98118 – (206) 243-3041 – View Map
- Brent Amacher – State Farm Insurance Agent
2319 California Ave SW Ste A – Seattle, WA 98116 – (206) 935-0499 – View Map
Deciding on an insurance agent should depend on more than just the premium amount. The following questions are important to ask.
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- How are they compensated?
- Are they full-time agents?
- How long has the business existed?
- Will they take your side in the event of a claim?
- Are glass claims handled on-site or do you have to take your vehicle to a repair shop?
Be skeptical of auto insurance ads
Washington drivers can’t escape the ads for the lowest price auto insurance from companies such as Allstate, GEICO and Progressive. They all advertise claims of big savings after switching your coverage to them.
Is it even possible that every company can charge you less for car insurance? It’s all in the words they use.
Auto insurance companies require specific criteria for the type of driver that earns them the most money. For example, a profitable risk profile might be described as a female over age 40, has other policies, and drives newer vehicles. A customer getting a price quote that matches those criteria is entitled to the best price and as a result will probably save a lot of money.
Potential customers who fall short of those criteria will probably have to pay a higher rate which usually ends up with the customer buying from a different company. If you listen to the ad wording, they say “people who switch” not “everyone that quotes” can save as much as they claim. That is how companies can truthfully make claims like that.
This emphasizes why you need to get as many free Seattle auto insurance quotes as possible. It’s just too difficult to predict the company that will provide you with the cheapest Audi S8 insurance in Seattle.
How much insurance do I need?
Always remember that when buying your policy for your vehicles, there really is not a best way to insure your cars. Everyone’s situation is unique.
For example, these questions can aid in determining whether you could use an agent’s help.
- What is covered by UM/UIM coverage?
- When can my company non-renew my policy?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- What is no-fault insurance?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- Who sells insurance for high-risk drivers?
- Does my personal policy cover me when driving out-of-state?
- Why am I required to buy liability insurance?
If you’re not sure about those questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form. It’s fast, doesn’t cost anything and can help protect your family.
Car insurance coverage specifics
Knowing the specifics of your car insurance policy can be of help when determining the right coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. Car insurance terms can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Liability insurance provides protection from injuries or damage you cause to other’s property or people in an accident. Coverage consists of three different limits, bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. You might see liability limits of 25/50/10 that means you have a $25,000 limit per person for injuries, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of coverage for damaged property. Occasionally you may see one limit called combined single limit (CSL) which provides one coverage limit without having the split limit caps.
Liability can pay for claims such as court costs, medical expenses and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a personal decision, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible. Washington state minimum liability requirements are 25/50/10 but drivers should carry better liability coverage.
Coverage for medical expenses
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP reimburse you for expenses for things like funeral costs, dental work and pain medications. The coverages can be used to cover expenses not covered by your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. They cover both the driver and occupants and also covers being hit by a car walking across the street. PIP coverage is not universally available but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Collision insurance pays to fix your vehicle from damage from colliding with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible then your collision coverage will kick in.
Collision can pay for things such as driving through your garage door, sustaining damage from a pot hole and colliding with a tree. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from lower value vehicles. You can also increase the deductible on your S8 to bring the cost down.
Coverage for uninsured or underinsured drivers
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage protects you and your vehicle’s occupants from other drivers when they are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for medical payments for you and your occupants as well as damage to your Audi S8.
Because many people carry very low liability coverage limits (Washington limits are 25/50/10), their limits can quickly be used up. That’s why carrying high Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist coverage should not be overlooked. Frequently the UM/UIM limits do not exceed the liability coverage limits.
Comprehensive car insurance
This coverage will pay to fix damage from a wide range of events other than collision. A deductible will apply and the remainder of the damage will be paid by comprehensive coverage.
Comprehensive can pay for things like hail damage, falling objects, hitting a bird, vandalism and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The maximum amount a car insurance company will pay at claim time is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle’s value is low it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Get the best coverage at the most affordable price
We covered quite a bit of information on how to shop for Audi S8 insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the better chance you’ll have of finding the cheapest Audi S8 rate quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest prices come from a lesser-known regional company.
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, do not reduce needed coverages to save money. There are many occasions where someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage and learned later they didn’t have enough coverage. Your objective should be to buy the best coverage you can find at the lowest possible cost, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Affordable Audi S8 insurance in Seattle is available online as well as from insurance agents, so you need to quote Seattle auto insurance with both to have the best chance of lowering rates. There are still a few companies who do not offer internet price quotes and these smaller providers work with independent agencies.
For more information, link through to the following helpful articles:
- Senior Drivers (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Seattle Auto Insurance for Drivers Over Age 70? (FAQ)
- Distracted Driving Extends Beyond Texting (State Farm)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Pickups fall short in headlight tests (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)