Are you at wits end from robbing Peter to pay Paul to buy insurance? You have the same problem as millions of other people.
It’s amazing but 70% of consumers have bought insurance from the same company for four years or more, and approximately 38% of consumers have never compared rates with other companies. With the average insurance premium being $1,200, Washington drivers could save roughly 40% each year, but they mistakenly think it’s difficult to compare rate quotes.
Many insurance companies compete to insure your vehicles, and it can be difficult to compare rates and uncover the absolute lowest cost out there.
All major insurance companies provide prices for coverage from their websites. Obtaining pricing for Buick Lesabre insurance in Seattle is possible for anyone as you simply enter your coverage information as detailed in the form. Behind the scenes, the system gets your driving record and credit report and generates pricing information based on many factors. Quoting online for Buick Lesabre insurance in Seattle makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it’s necessary to do this if you want to find the cheapest price.
To get comparison pricing now, compare rates from the companies below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you complete the form with the coverages exactly as they are listed on your policy. This guarantees you are getting a rate comparison based on identical coverages.
The companies shown below can provide free quotes in Seattle, WA. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit two to three different companies in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Three reasons to not skimp on auto insurance
Even though Seattle Lesabre insurance rates can get expensive, auto insurance is required in Washington but also provides important benefits.
- Almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy a specific level of liability insurance coverage if you drive a vehicle. In Washington these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your vehicle, almost all lenders will make it mandatory that you have comprehensive coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank may insure your Buick at a much higher premium rate and require you to fork over the higher premium.
- Insurance protects both your assets and your Buick Lesabre. It will also cover most medical and hospital costs incurred in an accident. Liability coverage, the one required by state law, will also pay for a defense attorney if you are sued as the result of your driving. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, your auto insurance policy will pay to have it repaired.
The benefits of buying auto insurance more than offset the price you pay, especially with large liability claims. According to a survey of 1,000 drivers, the average driver is wasting up to $820 a year so we recommend shopping around at every renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
How Insurance Companies Determine Buick Lesabre Insurance Prices
Multiple criteria are part of the equation when you quote your car insurance policy. Some factors are common sense like a motor vehicle report, but other criteria are not as apparent such as whether you are married or how safe your car is.
- Do you save by driving less? – The more you drive your Buick in a year’s time the higher your rates will be. A lot of companies rate vehicles based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Autos that have low annual miles qualify for better rates than those that get driven frequently. A policy that improperly rates your Lesabre may be costing you higher rates. It’s a good idea to make sure your car insurance coverage is showing how each vehicle is driven, because improper ratings can cost you money.
- Good credit scores equal low premiums – Having a good credit score can be a huge factor in determining what you pay. If your credit score is not that good, you could be paying less to insure your Buick Lesabre by taking the time to improve your credit score. People with high credit scores tend to be better drivers and file fewer claims than those with poor credit scores.
- Amount of liability – A critical coverage on your policy, liability insurance kicks in when a jury decides you are liable for causing damage or personal injury in an accident. Your liability coverage provides for a legal defense which can cost thousands of dollars. It is affordable coverage compared to comp and collision, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
- Increase physical damage deductibles to save – The deductibles you choose tell how much you are willing to pay in the event of a claim. Protection for physical damage, aka comp and collision, covers damage that occurs to your car. Examples of some claims that would be covered are colliding with a stationary object, fire damage, and damage from wind. The more of the claim you choose to pay out-of-pocket, the less your car insurance will be.
- Get cheaper premiums if you’re married – Walking down the aisle may cut your premiums when buying car insurance. Marriage usually means you are more responsible it has been statistically shown that married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
- Your stress level may be raising your rates – Occupational choices like fire fighters, airline pilots, and medical professionals generally have higher average rates because of stressful work requirements and lengthy work days. Other occupations like farmers, engineers and the unemployed have the lowest average rates.
- Bundle policies to earn discounts – Many companies afford a discount to policyholders who consolidate policies with them, otherwise known as a multi-policy discount. This can amount to as much as ten percent or more Even if you’re getting this discount drivers will still want to check prices from other companies to help guarantee you have the best rates.
Get cheaper rates on Buick Lesabre insurance in Seattle with these insurance discounts
Insuring your vehicles can cost a lot, but there are discounts available that you may not even know about. Some discounts will apply at the time of purchase, but a few must be inquired about before you will receive the discount.
- Savings for New Vehicles – Buying a new car instead of a used Lesabre can save you some money compared to insuring an older model.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Drivers over the age of 55 can possibly qualify for a small decrease in premiums.
- Early Renewal Discounts – Select companies give a discount for renewing your policy prior to the expiration date on your current Lesabre insurance policy. You can save around 10% with this discount.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems help deter theft and will qualify for a discount on a Seattle auto insurance quote.
- Federal Government Employee – Federal government employees can save as much as 8% depending on your insurance provider.
- Accident Forgiveness – This one isn’t a discount, but a few companies such as Libery Mutual, GEICO and Allstate may permit one accident before hitting you with a surcharge if your claims history is clear prior to being involved in the accident.
- Driving Data Discount – Seattle drivers who agree to allow data collection to monitor driving patterns by installing a telematics device like Allstate’s Drivewise might get better premium rates if they have good driving habits.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Buying coverage for multiple cars with the same company can reduce rates for all insured vehicles.
- Claim Free – Drivers who don’t have accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Seattle auto insurance quote as opposed to drivers who are more careless.
- Cautious Driver Discount – Drivers who avoid accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates compared to accident prone drivers.
Don’t be surprised that most of the big mark downs will not be given to your bottom line cost. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So when the math indicates it’s possible to get free car insurance, you aren’t that lucky. Any qualifying discounts will bring down your premiums.
Companies and the discounts they provide can be read below.
- AAA discounts include good student, multi-policy, good driver, multi-car, education and occupation, and pay-in-full.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for multi-vehicle, multi-policy, online signing, homeowner, and continuous coverage.
- State Farm offers discounts including passive restraint, multiple policy, student away at school, accident-free, multiple autos, Drive Safe & Save, and safe vehicle.
- Esurance offers discounts for Switch & Save, online shopper, claim free, online quote, and renters.
- Nationwide has discounts for multi-policy, defensive driving, anti-theft, accident-free, family plan, and business or organization.
When comparing rates, check with each insurance company the best way to save money. Discounts may not apply to policyholders in Seattle.
When to get advice from an insurance agency
Certain consumers would prefer to visit with an insurance agent and often times that is recommended The best thing about getting online price quotes is the fact that you can find better rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying from local insurance agents is important especially in Seattle.
After completing this quick form, the quote information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Seattle that provide free Seattle auto insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t even need to drive around because prices are sent to the email address you provide. You can find better rates without a big time investment. If you want to get a price quote from a specific company, you can always visit that company’s website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Shown below are Seattle car insurance companies that are able to give comparison quotes for Buick Lesabre insurance in Seattle.
George Fu – State Farm Insurance Agent
9026 Roosevelt Way NE – Seattle, WA 98115 – (206) 524-0330 – View Map
Picking the best provider should include more criteria than just the bottom line cost. These questions are important to ask:
- What discounts might you be missing?
- How many years of experience in personal auto insurance do they have?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- How much will you save each year by using a higher deductible?
- Who are their largest clients?
- When do they do a full risk review?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
Upon receiving positive responses to any questions you may have and an acceptable price quote, chances are good that you have found a company that can be trusted to service your policy.
In the end, you can save money
When shopping online for car insurance, make sure you don’t buy less coverage just to save a little money. There are a lot of situations where someone dropped liability limits or collision coverage to discover at claim time that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. Your goal should be to find the BEST coverage at the best price while still protecting your assets.
A few companies do not provide online quoting and many times these smaller companies provide coverage only through independent insurance agents. More affordable car insurance in Seattle is attainable online and from local agencies, so compare prices from both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
We just covered quite a bit of information on how to find cheaper Buick Lesabre insurance in Seattle. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the higher your chance of finding inexpensive Seattle auto insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the lowest priced car insurance comes from the smaller companies. They can often insure niche markets at a lower cost as compared to the big name companies such as Progressive or GEICO.