Searching for cheaper Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Seattle? Have you fallen victim to an overpriced auto insurance policy? Believe me, there are many people just like you.
A study showed that the majority of drivers have been with the same company for over three years, and nearly the majority have never compared rates to find cheap insurance. Many consumers in the United States could save as much as 46.5% a year just by shopping around, but they don’t understand how simple it is to do a rate comparison.
Multiple insurers compete for your business, and because of this it can be hard to compare insurers and get the best coverage at the best price available on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Seattle.
Consumers need to price shop coverage periodically since insurance prices change regularly. Even if you think you had the best price on Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Seattle two years ago you can probably find a lower rate today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because it’s time to teach you how to use online quotes to lower your annual insurance bill.
If you currently have car insurance, you stand a good chance to be able to reduce premiums using the ideas you’re about to read. Locating the best rates in Seattle is not rocket science. But Washington car owners can benefit from knowing the methods companies use to determine premium rates.
All the larger auto insurance companies provide coverage price quotes on their websites. Doing online quotes for Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Seattle is fairly simple as you simply type in your coverage information on the page. When complete, their system automatically retrieves reports for credit and driving violations and provides a quote based on many factors. Getting online rates for Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Seattle makes it simple to compare prices and it’s also necessary to get many rate quotes if you want to find lower-cost rates.
To save time and use this form to compare rates, compare rates from the companies below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you replicate the coverage information just like they are on your policy. This ensures you will have rate comparison quotes for similar insurance coverage.
The companies in the list below offer comparison quotes in Seattle, WA. If the list has multiple companies, we recommend you visit as many as you can in order to find the most competitive rates.
Cut your car insurance rates with discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t always list every discount very well, so we researched a few of the more well known as well as the least known credits that may apply to you.
- Early Switch Discount – Some companies reward drivers for signing up before your current coverage expires. Ten percent is about the average savings.
- Data Collection Discounts – People who choose to allow driving data collection to scrutinize when and where they use their vehicle by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Allstate’s Drivewise and State Farm’s In-Drive system could possibly reduce rates if they have good driving habits.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Insuring a new Shelby GT350 can be considerably cheaper since new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Pay Now and Pay Less – By paying your policy upfront instead of making monthly payments you can avoid monthly service charges.
- Active Military Service – Having a family member in the military may qualify for rate reductions.
Don’t be surprised that many deductions do not apply to the entire cost. Some only apply to specific coverage prices like comp or med pay. If you do the math and it seems like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, it’s just not the way it works.
The best car insurance companies and some of the premium reductions they offer are outlined below.
- State Farm policyholders can earn discounts including multiple autos, passive restraint, Steer Clear safe driver discount, defensive driving training, good driver, and multiple policy.
- GEICO offers discounts for membership and employees, multi-policy, defensive driver, emergency military deployment, multi-vehicle, and good student.
- Allstate offers discounts including new car, senior citizen, utility vehicle, passive restraint, farm vehicle, early signing, and good student.
- SAFECO has discounts for homeowner, drive less, accident prevention training, safe driver, and anti-theft.
- Farm Bureau discounts include youthful driver, good student, multi-policy, driver training, renewal discount, and safe driver.
- Progressive may include discounts for good student, online signing, online quote discount, multi-policy, and continuous coverage.
- AAA may offer discounts for multi-policy, good driver, anti-theft, pay-in-full, multi-car, and education and occupation.
Before buying, ask each insurance company to apply every possible discount. Some of the discounts discussed earlier might not be offered in Seattle. If you would like to choose from a list of insurance companies offering car insurance discounts in Seattle, click this link.
Why you need Ford Shelby GT350 insurance in Washington
Even though it’s not necessarily cheap to insure a Ford in Seattle, paying for auto insurance is required in Washington but also provides important benefits.
- Most states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means it is punishable by state law to not carry specific minimum amounts of liability insurance coverage in order to license the vehicle. In Washington these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your vehicle, almost all lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you carry insurance to ensure the loan is repaid in case of a total loss. If you default on your policy, the bank may insure your Ford for a lot more money and force you to reimburse them a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects not only your car but also your assets. It will also provide coverage for most medical and hospital costs for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also covers legal expenses if someone files suit against you as the result of an accident. If you have damage to your Ford as the result of the weather or an accident, your auto insurance policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of buying auto insurance outweigh the cost, specifically if you ever have a liability claim. But the average American driver overpays as much as $865 each year so it’s very important to do a rate comparison each time the policy renews to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Local neighborhood agents and insurance
A lot of people prefer to buy from a local agent and that is OK! One of the benefits of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain lower rates and still choose a local agent. Putting coverage with small agencies is definitely important in Seattle.
After completing this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is emailed to agents in your area who will give you bids and help you find cheaper coverage. You don’t have to drive around because quoted prices will be sent straight to your inbox. You’ll get the best rates without the usual hassles of price shopping. If you have a need to quote rates from a specific insurance company, you just need to search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Choose an insurance agent wisely
If you are wanting to purchase insurance from a local insurance agency, it can be helpful to understand the types of agencies and how they are slightly different. Insurance agencies can either be exclusive or independent.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent can quote rates with many companies so they can insure your vehicles with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest rate. If your premiums go up, an independent agent can move your coverage and you don’t have to do anything. When comparing insurance rates, you need to compare quotes from at least one independent agent so that you have a good selection of quotes to compare.
The following are Seattle independent insurance agencies who can help you get free insurance rate quotes.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Agents of this type generally can only insure with one company and examples are Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. They generally cannot shop your coverage around so they really need to provide good service. Exclusive agencies are usually well trained on their company’s products and that can be a competitive advantage.
Shown below are Seattle exclusive insurance agents that can give you comparison quotes.
Finding the right insurance agency is decision based upon more than just the bottom line cost. Ask your prospective agent these questions:
- Are you getting all the discounts the company offers?
- Do you have coverage for a rental car if your vehicle is in the repair shop?
- What is their Better Business Bureau rating?
- Are aftermarket or OEM parts used to repair vehicles?
- Is there a Errors and Omissions policy in force?
- How experienced are they in personal risk management?