Searching for lower-priced Saturn Astra insurance in Seattle? Finding low-cost insurance for a Saturn Astra in Washington can normally be a painful process, but you can follow a few tricks to make it easier.
There is a right way and a wrong way to shop for car insurance and we’ll show you the best way to compare rates for a new or used Saturn and obtain the best price possible.
Astonishing but true, the vast majority of consumers in Washington have remained with the same car insurance company for at least four years, and virtually 40% of consumers have never compared rates from other carriers. U.S. drivers could save up to $850 a year by just comparing quotes, but they don’t want to take the time to compare rates online.
Consumers need to shop coverage around on a regular basis since rates tend to go up over time. Despite the fact that you may have had the lowest rate on Saturn Astra insurance in Seattle a few years ago other companies may now be cheaper. Forget all the misinformation about car insurance because you’re about to find out the only way to find great coverage at a great price.
If you are already insured or just want to reduce your rates, you will benefit by learning to cut your premiums without having to cut coverage. Obtaining price quotes for the lowest cost protection in Seattle is not as difficult as people think. You just have to understand the tricks to find the lowest price from many different companies online.
Don’t neglect these discounts
Some providers don’t necessarily list every discount very well, so the below list has a few of the more common and the harder-to-find discounts you could be receiving when you buy Seattle car insurance online.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Taking part in a course teaching defensive driver skills could save 5% or more and easily pay for the cost of the class.
- Senior Citizen Rates – Older drivers may receive lower premium rates.
- Seat Belt Usage – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to fasten their seat belts can save up to 15% off the medical payments premium.
- Active Military Service – Being on active duty in the military could qualify you for better premium rates.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers who don’t get into accidents may save up to 50% more than drivers with accident claims.
- Sign Early and Save – A few insurance companies offer discounts for signing up prior to your current Astra insurance policy expiration. This can save 10% or more.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Select companies reward you with a discounted insurance rate on car insurance if you buy some life insurance too.
A little note about advertised discounts, most discounts do not apply to the whole policy. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. Despite the fact that it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, it just doesn’t work that way.
Companies and a partial list of their discounts can be read below.
- Mercury Insurance offers premium reductions for multi-policy, age of vehicle, location of vehicle, multi-car, and annual mileage.
- Farmers Insurance may include discounts for multi-car, pay in full, distant student, bundle discounts, switch companies, and early shopping.
- Farm Bureau includes discounts for safe driver, driver training, 55 and retired, renewal discount, good student, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
- State Farm may offer discounts for driver’s education, Steer Clear safe driver discount, student away at school, multiple policy, safe vehicle, defensive driving training, and accident-free.
- Allstate discounts include good student, passive restraint, resident student, eSmart discount, and premier plus.
- GEICO offers discounts for anti-theft, air bags, federal employee, seat belt use, membership and employees, and military active duty.
Before you buy a policy, ask each company which discounts they offer. A few discounts may not be offered in your area. If you would like to see a list of providers that offer many of these discounts in Seattle, follow this link.
The easiest way to compare rates for Saturn Astra insurance in Seattle takes advantage of the fact almost all companies participate in a system to provide you with a free rate quote. To begin a comparison, all you need to do is provide details including what you do for a living, how you use your vehicles, how old drivers are, and if it has an anti-theft system. That rating information is then submitted to multiple car insurance providers and you should receive rate quotes immediately.
To find the cheapest car insurance rates, click here then complete the form.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide free rate quotes in Seattle, WA. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you visit as many as you can to find the cheapest car insurance rates.
Auto insurance is available from local agents
Some people would rather talk to an insurance agent and doing that can be a smart decision Agents can help you build your policy and help file insurance claims. A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find cheaper premium rates and still choose a local agent. And supporting neighborhood agents is definitely important in Seattle.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, the coverage information is immediately sent to local insurance agents in Seattle that can provide free Seattle car insurance quotes for your insurance coverage. You don’t have to search for any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go to you instantly. If you have a need to compare rates for a specific company, you just need to find their quoting web page and submit a quote form there.
What types of car insurance agents are in Seattle?
If you would like to find a local agent, you need to know there are two different types of agents from which to choose. Insurance agencies in Seattle are classified as either independent agents or exclusive agents. Both types can insure your vehicles, but it’s good to learn how they are different since it can impact the selection process.
Independent Auto Insurance Agents
These agents are not restricted to one company so they can insure your vehicles through many different auto insurance companies and potentially find a lower price. To move your coverage to a new company, the business is moved internally and that require little work on your part. When comparing rates, you should always get rate quotes from multiple independent agents to get the best comparison. Most also write with smaller regional carriers which may have better rates.
Featured below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Seattle that may be able to give you free auto insurance quotes.
- Christopher Togawa Insurance Agency
222 Etruria St # 110 – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 838-9450 – View Map
- Roy Potter Insurance
412 Queen Anne Ave N – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 284-0470 – View Map
- Cairns Insurance Agency
13751 Lake City Way NE #214 – Seattle, WA 98125 – (206) 368-8117 – View Map
Agents in the exclusive channel write business for a single company and examples are Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. These agents are not able to provide other company’s prices so keep that in mind. Exclusive agencies are usually well trained on their company’s products which helps them sell on service rather than price. Consumers sometimes buy insurance from these agents mostly because of the prominent brand name and solid financial strength.
Listed below is a list of exclusive agencies in Seattle that are able to give price quote information.
- Lucho Singh – State Farm Insurance Agent
1420 Harvard Ave – Seattle, WA 98122 – (206) 329-4450 – View Map
- Greg Nunn – State Farm Insurance Agent
200 Roy St #102 – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 284-9700 – View Map
- Charles Cohen – State Farm Insurance Agent
9750 Greenwood Ave N #104 – Seattle, WA 98103 – (206) 784-5151 – View Map
Picking an insurance agency is decision based upon more than just the price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- What company do they have the most business with?
- How often do they review policy coverages?
- Will they make sure you get an adequate claim settlement?
- Do clients work directly with the agent or are most inquiries handled by a CSR?
- Are claim adjusters local or do you have to take your car somewhere else?
- How would your car be valued if totalled?
Don’t give up on cheap premiums
Discount Saturn Astra insurance in Seattle is attainable both online and from local insurance agents, and you should be comparing both to have the best selection. Some insurance companies may not offer price quotes online and these regional carriers provide coverage only through independent insurance agencies.
Drivers leave their current company for many reasons like high rates after DUI convictions, extreme rates for teen drivers, being labeled a high risk driver or even unfair underwriting practices. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, switching companies is pretty easy and you might even save some money in the process.
We’ve covered a lot of techniques to find affordable Saturn Astra insurance in Seattle. The key thing to remember is the more times you quote, the better chance you’ll have of finding the cheapest Saturn Astra rate quotes. You may even find the best price on insurance is with the smaller companies.
More information can be read at the links below
- Prom Night Tips for Teen Drivers (State Farm)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Drivers with Good Credit in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Seattle Auto Insurance Quotes for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a Learners Permit in Seattle? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Safe Drivers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Seattle Auto Insurance Rates for Teenage Males? (FAQ)
- Should I Buy a New or Used Car? (Allstate)
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- Speed and Speed Limit FAQ (iihs.org)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)