Want to learn a better way to compare cheaper Jeep Liberty insurance in Seattle? Wish you could get out of an overpriced car insurance policy? You’re in good company because there are many Seattle consumers feeling the pinch from expensive car insurance.
Unfortunately, the vast majority of consumers have bought car insurance from the same company for at least four years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never compared rates to find affordable insurance. The average driver in America could save an average of nearly $859 each year by just comparing quotes, but they just assume it’s a time-consuming process to compare other rate quotes.
Many car insurance companies vie to insure your vehicles, and because of this it can be hard to compare insurance companies and get the best coverage at the best rates possible on Jeep Liberty insurance in Seattle.
How to shop Jeep Liberty insurance online
To find the best insurance rates, there are several ways to compare quotes from many insurance companies in Washington. The best method to lower the rate you pay for Jeep Liberty insurance is to use the internet to compare rates.
It’s so simple to compare insurance price quotes online takes the place of having to go to insurance agents’ offices. The ability to quote Jeep Liberty insurance online makes this process obsolete unless you prefer the professional abilities that can only be provided by a licensed insurance agent. It is possible to get prices online and have a local agent actually service the policy. When comparing insurance rates, know that more quotes will increase your chances of finding a better price.
The companies shown below are our best choices to provide quotes in Seattle, WA. If the list has multiple companies, it’s highly recommended you visit two to three different companies to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Liberty Sport 2WD||$190||$388||$334||$20||$100||$1,032||$86|
|Liberty Limited 2WD||$218||$388||$334||$20||$100||$1,060||$88|
|Liberty Renegade 4WD||$244||$426||$384||$22||$114||$1,190||$99|
|Liberty Sport 4WD||$122||$194||$310||$18||$92||$736||$61|
|Liberty Limited 4WD||$140||$242||$294||$18||$88||$782||$65|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, homeowner, safe-driver, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle. Estimates do not factor in zip code location which can impact premiums noticeably.
Car insurance deductibles
The diagram below illustrates how your choice of deductibles and can impact Jeep Liberty annual premium costs for different insured age categories. The costs are based on a married female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Safe drivers pay cheaper rates
The information below highlights how traffic violations and accidents can increase Jeep Liberty annual premium costs for each age group. Data assumes a single female driver, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Reduce your car insurance rates with discounts
Car insurance companies do not advertise all discounts in a way that’s easy to find, so the list below details some of the best known and the more hidden ways to save on car insurance.
- No Claim Discounts – Claim-free drivers are rewarded with significantly better rates on Seattle auto insurance quote when compared to drivers who are more careless.
- Military Discounts – Having a family member in the military could mean lower car insurance rates.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Have your child successfully complete driver’s ed class if offered at their school.
- Switch and Save Discount – A few insurance companies offer discounts for renewing your policy early. It’s a savings of about 10%.
- Smart Student Discounts – Excelling in school may save as much as 25% on a Seattle auto insurance quote. The good student discount can last up until you turn 25.
- Low Miles Discount – Fewer annual miles on your Jeep may allow you to get better premium rates on cars that stay parked.
- Telematics Devices – Drivers that enable their car insurance company to study driving manner remotely such as In-Drive from State Farm or Allstate’s Drivewise system may see discounts if they have good driving habits.
One thing to note about discounts is that most discounts do not apply to the whole policy. Most only cut individual premiums such as comp or med pay. Even though it appears you can get free auto insurance, you’re out of luck.
Some of the larger companies that possibly offer these benefits possibly include:
Double check with all the companies the best way to save money. Discounts might not be offered on policies in your state. If you would like to view providers who offer cheap Jeep Liberty insurance quotes in Washington, click here to view.
Why Your Insurance Prices might be higher
Many different elements are part of the equation when you get your auto insurance bill. Some are pretty understandable like a motor vehicle report, although some other factors are more obscure like your vehicle usage or your financial responsibility. An important part of buying insurance is that you know the factors that aid in calculating insurance rates. If you know what influences your rates, this allows you to make good choices that can earn you big savings.
- Does insurance coverage cost less for females? – Over time, data shows that men are more aggressive behind the wheel. It does not mean women are better drivers. Men and women are responsible for fender benders in similar percentages, but the males cause more damage. Men also receive more costly citations like driving under the influence (DUI). Male teenagers have the highest risk to insure so it costs more to insure them.
- Avoid unnecessary extra coverages – There are a ton of extra coverages that may not really be needed if you aren’t diligent. Things like roadside assistance, death and dismemberment, and additional equipment coverage are some examples. They may seem like a good idea when discussing your needs, but your money might be better spent on other coverage so get rid of them and save.
- Do you know you’re credit rating? – Credit history is a big factor in your rate calculation. Insureds with good credit tend to be more responsible than drivers with lower credit scores. Therefore, if your credit score is not that good, you could pay less to insure your Jeep Liberty by improving your rating.
- Liability limits are a factor – A critical coverage on your policy, liability insurance will protect you in the event that you are determined to be liable for personal injury or accident damage. It provides legal defense starting from day one. Liability insurance is quite affordable compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so drivers should make sure they buy enough to cover all assets.
- Don’t let your policy lapse – Not having insurance is not a good idea and you may have a hard time finding new coverage because you let your insurance lapse. Not only will rates go up, not being able to provide proof of insurance could earn you a steep fine or even jail time. You could then be forced to submit proof of financial responsibility or a SR-22 with the Washington department of motor vehicles.
- Lower rates by increasing coverage deductibles – Insurance for physical damage, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, covers your vehicle from damage. Examples of covered claims are a dented fender, collision with an animal, and rolling your vehicle. Your deductibles define how much you are willing to pay if you file a covered claim. The more expense you choose to pay out-of-pocket, the lower your rates will be.
- Cheaper rates by consolidating – Some companies apply better rates to policyholders that have more than one policy such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Even though this discount sounds good, consumers should still get quotes from other companies to verify if the discount is saving money.There is a chance you can find lower rates even if you have your coverage with different companies
- Big cities have higher prices – Living in small towns and rural areas is a positive aspect when shopping for auto insurance. Less people translates into fewer accident claims as well as less vandalism and auto theft. Residents of big cities have more traffic problems and longer commute times. More time on the road can result in more accidents.
Insurance agent or online?
Many drivers still like to sit down and talk to an agent and that can be a smart move One of the great benefits of price shopping on the web is the fact that drivers can get cheaper auto insurance rates but also keep your business local.
After filling out this quick form, your coverage information is submitted to local insurance agents that provide free Seattle auto insurance quotes for your coverage. There is no need to drive around as quotes are delivered to you. You can find lower rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you have a need to quote rates from a specific insurance company, feel free to find their quoting web page and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right insurer needs to be determined by more than just a low price. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- Are they actively involved in the community?
- Can you choose the body shop in case repairs are needed?
- What insurance companies do they recommend if they are an independent agent?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Do they have a Better Business Bureau rating in Seattle?
When searching for a reliable insurance agency, you need to know there are two types of insurance agents and how they are distinctly different. Insurance agencies in Seattle can be categorized as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
Exclusive Car Insurance Agencies
Agents in the exclusive channel are contracted to one company and examples are State Farm, Allstate, or Farmers Insurance. Exclusive agencies are unable to compare rates from other companies so they have to upsell other benefits. They are well trained on the products they sell which helps them sell on service rather than price.
Listed below are exclusive insurance agencies in Seattle who can help you get price quote information.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Independent insurance agents are not limited to a single company so they can insure your vehicles amongst many companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If premiums increase, an independent agent can move your coverage which makes it simple for you.
When comparing rates, you will definitely want to get some free quotes from independent agents so that you can do a thorough price comparison.
The following is a short list of independent insurance agencies in Seattle willing to provide price quote information.
Buyer beware of auto insurance advertising tricks
Auto insurance companies such as 21st Century, Allstate and State Farm endlessly run television and radio advertisements. All the ads state the claim of big savings after switching your coverage. It sounds good, but how can they all claim to save you money? It’s all in the words they use.
Different companies provide the lowest rates for the type of driver that earns them a profit. For instance, a profitable risk profile could be between the ages of 30 and 45, has never had a policy lapse, and drives newer vehicles. Any new insured who matches those parameters will qualify for the lowest premium rates in Seattle and as a result will probably save a lot of money.
People who don’t measure up to these standards will be quoted higher premium rates which translates to the customer not purchasing. The trick companies use is to say “drivers that switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that kind of money. That is how companies can advertise the savings. This emphasizes why you should quote coverage with many companies. It’s impossible to know which company will provide you with the cheapest Jeep Liberty insurance in Seattle.
Quote often and quote early
As you restructure your insurance plan, it’s not a good idea to buy less coverage just to save a little money. There have been many cases where an accident victim reduced collision coverage and discovered at claim time that it was a big error on their part. The proper strategy is to buy the best coverage you can find at an affordable rate and still be able to protect your assets.
There are still a few companies who may not provide online price quotes and most of the time these regional carriers only sell through independent agencies. Cheaper car insurance in Seattle can be found both online in addition to many Seattle insurance agents, and you should compare rates from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from.
More information is located on the following sites:
- Driving in Bad Weather (Insurance Information Institute)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Welfare Recipients in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Much are Auto Insurance Quotes for a Hyundai Elantra in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Much is Seattle Car Insurance for Hybrid Vehicles? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Seattle Auto Insurance for Used Cars? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Toyota Tundra in Seattle? (FAQ)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Honda warning system reduces insurance claims (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Cellphones, Texting and Driving (iihs.org)