Want to know how to find the cheapest Lexus ES 350 insurance in Seattle? Do you get exhausted from trying to scrape together enough money to make your auto insurance payment? You are in the same boat as millions of other drivers.
Surprisingly, a recent survey revealed that the vast majority of consumers kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for at least four years, and nearly the majority have never quoted rates to find cheap coverage. Many drivers in Washington could pocket roughly $400 a year by just comparing rate quotes, but most tend to underestimate the actual amount they would save if they changed companies.
Since drivers have many choices of insurance companies that have lower-cost insurance for a Lexus ES 350 in Seattle, it can be impossible to find a lower cost company.
Quoting and buying the lowest cost protection in Seattle is not that difficult. Essentially every car owner who wants cheaper insurance will more than likely find a cheaper policy. But Washington car owners do need to learn the way insurance companies calculate your policy premium because rates fluctuate considerably.
Companies offering Lexus ES 350 insurance in Washington
The following companies offer quotes in Washington. If the list has multiple companies, we suggest you visit several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, multi-vehicle, and safe-driver. Estimates do not factor in zip code location which can alter coverage prices greatly.
Physical damage deductibles
The chart below demonstrates how deductibles and can influence Lexus ES 350 insurance premiums for different age groups. The rates are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no other discounts are factored in.
Annual premiums comparing men and women
The chart below illustrates the difference between Lexus ES 350 insurance prices for male and female drivers. Data assumes no claims or driving violations, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no discounts are taken into consideration.
Cheap Seattle auto insurance rates with discounts
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but there may be some discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. A few discounts will automatically apply when you quote, but a few must be asked about before you get the savings.
- Driver Safety – Taking part in a class that teaches driver safety techniques could possibly earn you a 5% discount depending on where you live.
- New Vehicle Savings – Buying a new car instead of a used ES 350 may earn a small discount due to better safety requirements for new vehicles.
- Discounts for Multiple Vehicles – Insuring several vehicles on the same auto insurance policy could earn a price break for each car.
- Senior Citizen Rates – Drivers that qualify as senior citizens may qualify for a small discount on rates.
- Full Payment Discount – By paying your policy upfront instead of monthly or quarterly installments you could save 5% or more.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can save as much as 8% depending on your company.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with ABS braking systems or traction control are safer to drive so you can save 10 percent or more.
One thing to note about discounts is that most discounts do not apply to the entire cost. A few only apply to individual premiums such as comp or med pay. So despite the fact that it appears all those discounts means the company will pay you, it’s just not the way it works.
Larger auto insurance companies and the discounts they provide are detailed below.
- Farm Bureau may have discounts that include 55 and retired, safe driver, youthful driver, driver training, multi-policy, and multi-vehicle.
- MetLife may include discounts for good driver, good student, accident-free, multi-policy, and claim-free.
- Progressive offers discounts for homeowner, multi-policy, continuous coverage, online signing, good student, and multi-vehicle.
- AAA has savings for multi-policy, pay-in-full, good driver, AAA membership discount, education and occupation, and good student.
- American Family may offer discounts for defensive driver, accident-free, mySafetyValet, good student, multi-vehicle, early bird, and air bags.
- GEICO policyholders can earn discounts including membership and employees, driver training, good student, emergency military deployment, anti-lock brakes, air bags, and defensive driver.
- State Farm offers discounts including Steer Clear safe driver discount, passive restraint, driver’s education, student away at school, good student, accident-free, and good driver.
If you need cheaper Seattle car insurance quotes, ask every prospective company which discounts you may be entitled to. Discounts might not be available to policyholders in your state. If you would like to view auto insurance companies with discount auto insurance rates in Washington, click this link.
Components of Your Lexus ES 350 Insurance Prices
Many different elements are part of the equation when quoting car insurance. Most are fairly basic like an MVR report, but some are not quite as obvious such as your credit history and annual miles driven. Consumers need to have an understanding of some of the things that play a part in calculating car insurance rates. If you understand what determines base rates, this enables informed choices that could help you find better car insurance rates.
Vehicle features can affect premiums – Driving a car with advanced anti-theft systems can earn a premium discount. Anti-theft devices like LoJack tracking devices, vehicle tamper alarm systems or GM’s OnStar system can thwart your car from being stolen.
Tickets hurt – Attentive drivers get better rates compared to drivers with tickets. Just one driving citation can bump up the cost forty percent or more. Drivers unfortunate enough to have dangerous violations like DUI, reckless driving or excessive speeding may be required to complete a SR-22 with their state in order to continue driving.
Low deductibles can be expensive – Insurance for physical damage to your car, commonly called comprehensive (or other-than-collision) and collision coverage, is used to repair damage to your vehicle. Some examples of covered claims are colliding with a building, flood damage, and damage caused by flying debris. Your deductibles are the amount of money you are required to spend if the claim is covered. The more you have to pay, the less your car insurance will be.
Get married and get cheaper costs – Having a significant other may cut your premiums compared to being single. Having a significant other usually means you are more financially stable and it’s proven that being married results in fewer claims.
Rental and towing coverage may not be needed – Policies have additional extra coverages that may not really be needed if you aren’t careful. Coverages like roadside assistance, better glass coverage, and Farm Bureau memberships may be costing you every month. These may sound like a good investment initially, but your money might be better spent on other coverage so remove them from your policy.
High credit rating translates to low premiums – An insured’s credit history factor in determining what you pay for car insurance. Consumers who have excellent credit tend to be more responsible than drivers who have lower credit scores. If your credit score can be improved, you could save money insuring your Lexus ES 350 by improving your rating.
Insurance losses for a Lexus ES 350 – Auto insurance companies include the past claim trends for vehicles when setting premium costs. Vehicles that historically have higher number or severity of losses will have increased rates. The table below illustrates the loss history for Lexus ES 350 vehicles.
For each policy coverage, the claim probability for all vehicles, regardless of make or model, is equal to 100. Numbers under 100 suggest a positive loss record, while values that are above 100 indicate higher probability of having a loss or an increased probability of a larger loss.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Lexus ES 350 Vehicles
|Specific Lexus Model||Collision||Property Damage||Comp||Personal Injury||Medical Payment||Bodily Injury|
|Lexus ES 350 4dr||126||79||160||91||100||78|
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
When to get professional advice
Always remember that when buying coverage online or from an agent, there is no “best” method to buy coverage. Everyone’s situation is unique.
For instance, these questions may help you determine whether your personal situation would benefit from professional advice.
- What does medical payments cover?
- If my car is totalled with they pay enough to replace it?
- Do I need PIP coverage since I have good health insurance?
- What if I owe more than I can insure my car for?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Will damage be repaired with OEM parts?
- Why does it cost so much to insure a teen driver in Seattle?
- What is roadside assistance coverage?
If it’s difficult to answer those questions but you know they apply to you, you may need to chat with an insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, take a second and complete this form.
Insurance agencies near you
Many drivers prefer to talk to a local agent and that can be a smart move A good thing about comparing car insurance online is that drivers can save money and get cheap rate quotes and still choose a local agent. Supporting neighborhood insurance agencies is important particularly in Seattle.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), your coverage information is transmitted to insurance agents in Seattle that provide free Seattle car insurance quotes for your coverage. You won’t even need to contact an agency because quoted prices will be sent to you. You can most likely find cheaper rates AND an agent nearby. In the event you want to compare rates for a specific company, feel free to find their quoting web page and give them your coverage information.
If you are searching for a reputable insurance agent or broker, it’s helpful to know the types of agencies from which to choose. Insurance agencies in Seattle are classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive).
Independent insurance agents can quote rates with many companies and that allows them to write policies through many different car insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If premiums increase, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you won’t have to switch agencies.
If you are trying to find cheaper rates, you will want to include a couple of independent agencies to have the best price comparison.
Below are independent agencies in Seattle who can help you get free car insurance rate quotes.
Ati Agency Inc
2150 N 107th St # 460 – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 522-9200 – View Map
Grange Insurance Association
200 Cedar St – Seattle, WA 98121 – (800) 247-2643 – View Map
2414 SW Andover St – Seattle, WA 98106 – (206) 937-4613 – View Map
These type of agents can only provide one company’s prices like Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. They are unable to provide other company’s prices so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. Exclusive agents are usually well trained on the products they sell which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
The following are exclusive insurance agents in Seattle that are able to give price quote information.
Allstate Insurance: Josh Boender
4453 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98116 – (206) 932-2191 – View Map
Raymond Insurance-Pemco and Progressive
6011 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98136 – (206) 933-8812 – View Map
Melinda Elkin – State Farm Insurance Agent
7104 Greenwood Ave N – Seattle, WA 98103 – (206) 784-6560 – View Map
Picking the best auto insurance agent should depend on more than just a cheap price quote. The answers to these questions are important, too.
- What kind of financial rating does the company have?
- Is insurance their full-time profession?
- Does their agency support local causes in Seattle?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
What is YOUR best insurance company?
As you go through the steps to switch your coverage, you should never buy less coverage just to save a little money. In many instances, someone dropped uninsured motorist or liability limits and discovered at claim time that a couple dollars of savings turned into a financial nightmare. The ultimate goal is to get the best coverage possible at the best possible price, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
Some insurance companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and many times these regional insurance providers only sell coverage through independent insurance agencies. The cheapest Lexus ES 350 insurance in Seattle is definitely available both online in addition to local insurance agencies, and you should be comparing both to have the best selection.
Insureds switch companies for many reasons like questionable increases in premium, lack of trust in their agent, high rates after DUI convictions and even unfair underwriting practices. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding a new car insurance company is actually quite simple.
Additional car insurance information is available on the following sites:
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance for a GMC Sierra in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance Rates After a Speeding Ticket in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Uninsured Motorists: Threats on the Road (Insurance Information Institute)