Do you want to save money by finding more affordable Lexus RX 350 insurance in Seattle? Getting the lowest price Seattle Lexus RX 350 insurance quotes can seem to be rather challenging for vehicle owners who are new to comparing rates over the internet. With dozens of companies in the marketplace, how can Seattle drivers have a chance to compare the different rates to find the cheapest rates?
It’s shocking but most insurance customers have purchased from the same company for more than four years, and almost half have never compared quotes from other companies. Many drivers in Seattle could save themselves nearly 40% a year just by getting comparison quotes, but they underestimate the large savings they would see if they just switched companies.
It’s a great practice to take a look at other company’s rates occasionally because insurance prices are rarely the same from one policy term to another. Even if you think you had the lowest rates on Lexus RX 350 insurance in Seattle at your last renewal you can probably find a better premium rate now. Forget all the misinformation about insurance because I’m going to teach you the best methods to reduce your cost while increasing coverage.
This article will teach you a little about how car insurance companies work and also pocket some savings If you already have coverage, you should be able to lower your rates using this information. Nevertheless, Washington drivers should learn the methods companies use to calculate your policy premium because rates are impacted by many factors.
The most recommended method to compare car insurance rates for Lexus RX 350 insurance in Seattle is to understand almost all companies pay for the opportunity to provide you with free rate quotes. To start a quote, the only thing you need to do is spend a couple of minutes providing details including your general credit rating, whether or not you need a SR-22, your job, and the type of vehicles you drive. That rating data is instantly provided to many highly-rated insurers and they return quotes quickly.
To compare multiple company lower-cost Lexus RX 350 insurance rates now, click here and complete the quick form.
The companies in the list below offer quotes in Washington. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you click on several of them in order to find the most affordable rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|RX 350 2WD||$162||$302||$344||$20||$102||$930||$78|
|RX 350 4WD||$224||$474||$434||$26||$130||$1,288||$107|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data rating is based on single female driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-vehicle, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Information does not factor in specific Seattle garaging location which can affect coverage rates substantially.
Insurance premiums for males and females
The example below visualizes the comparison of Lexus RX 350 annual premium costs for male and female drivers. The premiums are based on a clean driving record, no at-fault accidents, comprehensive and collision coverage, $100 deductibles, marital status is single, and no discounts are applied.
The information below shows how choosing a deductible and can impact Lexus RX 350 premium costs for different age groups. The rate quotes are based on a married female driver, full coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Insurance policy discounts for Lexus RX 350 insurance in Seattle
Some insurance providers don’t always publicize every discount available in an easy-to-find place, so here is a list a few of the more common and also the lesser-known insurance savings. If you check and find you aren’t receiving every discount available, you are just wasting money.
- Paper-free Discount – Some larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application over the internet.
- Early Signing – A few insurance companies offer discounts for switching companies before your current expiration date. This discount can save up to 10%.
- Own a Home and Save – Just being a homeowner may trigger a policy discount on insurance because maintaining a house demonstrates responsibility.
- Service Members Pay Less – Having a deployed family member could be rewarded with lower prices.
- Government Employees – Being employed by or retired from a federal job can earn a discount up to 10% with select insurance companies.
- Claim Free – Drivers who don’t have accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Seattle car insurance quote in comparison with frequent claim filers.
Don’t be shocked that most discounts do not apply to the whole policy. Most only apply to specific coverage prices like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So despite the fact that it appears all those discounts means the company will pay you, insurance companies aren’t that generous. But all discounts should help lower your policy premium.
Companies and some of the discounts are outlined below.
- State Farm discounts include multiple autos, good driver, accident-free, defensive driving training, passive restraint, driver’s education, and safe vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including teen driver, alternative fuel, good student, homeowner, switch companies, and distant student.
- Progressive may include discounts for multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, online quote discount, online signing, and homeowner.
- GEICO has savings for military active duty, multi-policy, good student, multi-vehicle, and anti-theft.
- Auto-Owners Insurance offers discounts including paid in full, mature driver, multiple vehicles, group or association, student away at school, anti-lock brakes, and company car.
- The Hartford offers premium reductions for anti-theft, defensive driver, vehicle fuel type, air bag, and driver training.
- Farm Bureau may offer discounts for driver training, safe driver, good student, youthful driver, multi-policy, and renewal discount.
- USAA may have discounts that include safe driver, family discount, vehicle storage, annual mileage, loyalty savings, military installation, and multi-vehicle.
It’s a good idea to ask every prospective company which discounts you qualify for. A few discounts may not be offered in Seattle.
Insurance in Washington serves several purposes
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Lexus RX 350 in Seattle, insuring your vehicle is required in Washington but also provides important benefits.
- The majority of states have minimum mandated liability insurance limits which means the state requires a specific level of liability insurance in order to be legal. In Washington these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If your RX 350 has a loan, it’s guaranteed your bank will have a requirement that you have comprehensive coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the lender may have to buy a policy to insure your Lexus at an extremely high rate and force you to pay for it.
- Insurance safeguards your car and your assets. It will also cover many types of medical costs for not only you but also any passengers injured in an accident. Liability coverage will also pay for a defense attorney if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If your car is damaged in a storm or accident, comprehensive (other-than-collision) and collision coverage will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of buying insurance definitely exceed the price paid, particularly for liability claims. An average driver in America overpays more than $855 a year so we recommend shopping around at every policy renewal to be sure current rates are still competitive.
Insurance is available from local agents
Some people still like to talk to an insurance agent and that is just fine! An additional benefit of getting online price quotes is the fact that drivers can get the best rates but still work with a licensed agent. Buying from and supporting local insurance agencies is definitely important in Seattle.
Upon completion of this form (opens in new window), the quote information is transmitted to companies in Seattle that give free quotes to get your business. You won’t need to contact any agents due to the fact that quote results will go immediately to your email address. You can find better rates and work with a local agent. In the event you want to compare rates from a specific insurance company, just go to their quote page and complete a quote there.
Exclusive and independent Seattle auto insurance agents
If you would like to find a reliable insurance agent, you must know there are a couple different agency structures to choose from. Agents in Seattle are classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Independent Agents (or Brokers)
Agents in the independent channel are not locked into one company so they have the ability to put coverage through lots of different companies and get you the best rates possible. If you want to switch companies, the agent simply finds a different carrier and you can keep the same agent. When comparing insurance prices, we highly recommend that you include price quotes from a few independent agents for the best price selection. A lot of them also have access to small regional insurance companies which may have better rates.
Below is a list of independent insurance agencies in Seattle who can help you get free price quotes.
- Magnolia Insurance Agency, Inc.
3424 W McGraw St – Seattle, WA 98199 – (206) 284-4886 – View Map
- BGI Agency Network Inc
4634 E Marginal Way S C 140 – Seattle, WA 98134 – (206) 682-9990 – View Map
- Northwest Insurance Group
6055 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98136 – (206) 932-2500 – View Map
Exclusive Insurance Agents
Exclusive agencies can only provide pricing for a single company and examples are State Farm, Allstate and AAA. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide rate quotes from other companies so if the price isn’t competitive there isn’t much they can do. These agents are very knowledgeable on the products they sell which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Drivers often use the same agent partially due to the brand and solid financial strength.
Below is a list of exclusive agents in Seattle that are able to give price quote information.
- State Farm – Catherine Budbill
929 N 130th St #5 – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 361-3770 – View Map
- Sheila Burrus – State Farm Insurance Agent
1115 N Northgate Way – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 364-2210 – View Map
- Heather Proctor – State Farm Insurance Agent
2600 SW Barton St, Ste E22 – Seattle, WA 98126 – (206) 935-3922 – View Map
Selecting an insurance agency needs to be determined by more than just the premium amount. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Will you work with the agent or an assistant?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- How are claims handled?
- Will your rates increase after a single accident?
- Do they have any clout with companies to ensure a fair claim settlement?
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- What is the financial rating for the quoted company?
- How many companies do they write for?