Do you want to learn how to find low-cost Lincoln Mark LT insurance in Seattle? Are you a victim of an expensive auto insurance policy? Believe me when I say many Seattle drivers have buyer’s remorse.
Regrettably, the vast majority of drivers kept their coverage with the same auto insurance company for more than four years, and nearly the majority have never even shopped around for cheaper coverage. Many consumers in Washington could cut their rates by approximately $427 a year, but they don’t believe how much money they would save if they bought a different policy.
Because there are so many choices for buying cheap insurance for a Lincoln Mark LT in Seattle, it is hard for the average consumer to locate a more affordable insurer.
Locating the most cost-effective car insurance policy in Seattle can be easy if you know a few tricks. If you have coverage now, you will surely be able to buy cheaper car insurance using these methods. But Washington consumers must know the way insurance companies market on the web and use it to find better rates.
Cheapest car insurance in Seattle, WA
The providers in the list below can provide price quotes in Washington. If multiple providers are shown, it’s a good idea that you compare several of them in order to find the cheapest rates.
Insurance policy discounts for Lincoln Mark LT insurance in Seattle
Insurance is not inexpensive, but you may find discounts to cut the cost considerably. Certain reductions will be credited at the time of purchase, but a few must be specially asked for before being credited.
- Discount for Life Insurance – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a discount if you purchase life insurance.
- Discount for Passive Restraints – Factory air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts of 20% or more.
- Seat Belt Discounts – Forcing all vehicle occupants to use their safety belts can save up to 15% on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Employee of Federal Government – Active or former government employment can earn a discount up to 10% with certain companies.
- Defensive Driver Discounts – Taking a defensive driving course may get you a small discount if you qualify.
- Drive Safe and Save – Drivers without accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates compared to rates paid by drivers with frequent claims.
Consumers should know that most discount credits are not given to the whole policy. The majority will only reduce specific coverage prices like collision or personal injury protection. So even though it sounds like adding up those discounts means a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
A list of insurance companies and a partial list of their discounts are outlined below.
- AAA offers discounts including multi-car, AAA membership discount, multi-policy, anti-theft, education and occupation, good student, and good driver.
- Progressive offers premium reductions for homeowner, multi-vehicle, continuous coverage, multi-policy, online signing, good student, and online quote discount.
- State Farm has savings for good student, multiple autos, Drive Safe & Save, multiple policy, safe vehicle, and good driver.
- Esurance may include discounts for homeowner, anti-lock brakes, DriveSense, good driver, multi-car, and paid-in-full.
- Nationwide may offer discounts for good student, Farm Bureau membership, defensive driving, family plan, anti-theft, and easy pay.
When getting a coverage quote, ask every prospective company to apply every possible discount. Some discounts may not be available everywhere. To view insurers with discount insurance rates in Seattle, click this link.
Buy Lincoln Mark LT Insurance at a Discount
Lots of things are taken into consideration when pricing auto insurance. Most are fairly basic like a motor vehicle report, but other factors are more obscure such as your credit history or how financially stable you are. It’s important that you understand some of the factors that help determine the level of your policy premiums. When you know what positively or negatively influences your rates, this enables you to make decisions that can earn you lower premium levels.
The factors shown below are most of the major factors that factor into premiums.
- Save money by having excellent credit – Having a bad credit score factor in calculating your insurance rates. Consumers who have very good credit scores tend to file fewer claims and have better driving records than drivers with bad credit. So if your credit score is lower than you’d like, you could save money insuring your Lincoln Mark LT if you clean up your credit.
- Being married can lower rates – Having a wife or husband may cut your premiums on your insurance policy. It is viewed as being less irresponsible and insurance companies like that married drivers tend to have fewer serious accidents.
- Fewer miles means better prices – The higher the mileage driven in a year’s time the more you will pay for insurance. A lot of companies charge to insure your cars based upon how the vehicle is primarily used. Cars and trucks not used for work or commuting receive better premium rates than those that get driven frequently. Double check that your insurance coverage is showing how each vehicle is driven, because it can save money. Incorrect rating for your Mark LT may be costing you.
- Better rates on safer cars – Cars with five star safety ratings can get you lower premiums. Safer cars reduce occupant injuries and better occupant protection means less money paid by your insurance company passed on to you as lower rates.
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When quoting and comparing proper insurance coverage for your personal vehicles, there really is no best way to insure your cars. You are unique.
Here are some questions about coverages that can aid in determining whether your personal situation may require specific advice.
- Who is covered by my policy?
- Am I covered by my employer’s commercial auto policy when driving my personal car for business?
- If my pet gets injured in an accident are they covered?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
- How high should my medical payments coverage be?
If you can’t answer these questions but you know they apply to you then you might want to talk to a licensed insurance agent. If you want to speak to an agent in your area, fill out this quick form.
Insurance agencies can help
Some people still like to buy from a licensed agent and that is OK! A nice benefit of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find cheap insurance rates but also keep your business local.
To find an agent, once you fill out this form (opens in new window), the coverage information gets sent to companies in Seattle that can give you free Seattle car insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to search for any insurance agencies due to the fact that quote results will go directly to you. You can find lower rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If you wish to compare prices from a specific insurance provider, you would need to jump over to their website and fill out their quote form.
Picking the best provider is decision based upon more than just a cheap price quote. These are some questions you should get answers to.
- Are they giving you every discount you deserve?
- Do they specialize in personal lines coverage in Seattle?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- If your car is totalled, how to they determine the replacement cost?
The following are agents in Seattle that can give you comparison quotes for Lincoln Mark LT insurance in Seattle.
Mark Hafemeister – State Farm Insurance Agent
14322 Lake City Way NE – Seattle, WA 98125 – (206) 365-0600 – View Map
Keep this in mind when shopping around
We covered quite a bit of information on how to get a better price on Lincoln Mark LT insurance in Seattle. The most important thing to understand is the more you quote Seattle car insurance, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even be surprised to find that the best price on auto insurance is with a smaller regional carrier.
When trying to cut insurance costs, make sure you don’t sacrifice coverage to reduce premiums. There are many occasions where consumers will sacrifice collision coverage and found out when filing a claim that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your objective should be to buy enough coverage at the lowest possible cost, but don’t skip important coverages to save money.
Drivers change insurance companies for many reasons like delays in paying claims, unfair underwriting practices, high prices and even poor customer service. It doesn’t matter what your reason, switching companies can be easier than you think.
For more information, link through to the following helpful articles:
- Side Impact Crash Tests (iihs.org)
- Who Has Affordable Seattle Car Insurance Rates for Low Credit Scores? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Chevrolet Equinox in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Much is Seattle Auto Insurance for a Honda Accord? (FAQ)
- Insuring a Leased Car (Insurance Information Institute)
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- Top Signs Your Brakes are Giving Out (State Farm)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)