Do you want cheaper Saturn Outlook insurance in Seattle? I really doubt anyone likes having to buy insurance, especially knowing the prices are way too high.
Amazlingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that most drivers in Washington have been with the same company for at least the last four years, and almost half have never compared insurance rates at all. Most drivers in the U.S. can cut their rates by roughly $860 a year by just shopping around, but most just don’t grasp how much they could save if they replace their high priced policy. Because you have many options for buying cheaper insurance for a Saturn Outlook in Seattle, it can be diffult for drivers to pick the most affordable company.
The fastest way that we advise to compare rates for Saturn Outlook insurance in Seattle is to understand most of the bigger providers participate in online systems to give rate comparisons. To get started, all you need to do is give them rating details such as whether you have decent credit, how much school you completed, distance driven, and if the vehicle is leased. The rating information is automatically sent to multiple top-rated companies and they return quotes quickly.
To start a rate quote now, click here and see if a lower rate is available in Seattle.
The car insurance companies shown below are ready to provide price comparisons in Washington. If multiple companies are shown, we recommend you compare several of them to get the best price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Outlook XE 2WD||$220||$380||$278||$16||$82||$976||$81|
|Outlook XV 2WD||$252||$442||$356||$22||$106||$1,178||$98|
|Outlook XE Premium 2WD||$248||$458||$282||$16||$84||$1,088||$91|
|Outlook XE AWD||$246||$444||$334||$20||$100||$1,144||$95|
|Outlook XE Premium AWD||$266||$364||$386||$22||$116||$1,154||$96|
|Outlook XR-L 2WD||$246||$448||$278||$16||$82||$1,070||$89|
|Outlook XR-L AWD||$152||$278||$310||$18||$92||$850||$71|
|Outlook XR-L Premium 2WD||$274||$556||$334||$20||$100||$1,284||$107|
|Outlook XR-L Premium AWD||$202||$284||$386||$22||$116||$1,010||$84|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Rate information does not factor in Seattle location which can modify premiums considerably.
Male drivers versus female drivers
The illustration below illustrates the difference between Saturn Outlook insurance rates for male and female drivers. The premium estimates are based on no violations or claims, comprehensive and collision coverage, $250 deductibles, single marital status, and no other discounts are factored in.
Car insurance deductibles
The example below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can change Saturn Outlook insurance prices for different age groups. Data assumes a single female driver, comprehensive and collision coverage, and no additional discounts are factored in.
Earn discounts to get lower-cost Seattle car insurance quotes
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but there could be significant discounts that can dramatically reduce your bill. Some discounts will apply when you purchase, but occasionally some discounts must be asked about prior to receiving the credit.
- Seat Belts Save – Drivers who require all vehicle occupants to buckle up before driving can save up to 15% on the medical payments or PIP coverage costs.
- Multi-Vehicle Discounts – Buying coverage for several vehicles on the same car insurance policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- Club Memberships – Belonging to specific professional or occupational memberships or organizations is a simple method to lower premiums on car insurance.
- Driving Data Discount – Insureds who allow data collection to look at driving patterns by using a telematics device like Allstate’s Drivewise might get better premium rates as long as the data is positive.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Factory options such as air bags or automatic seat belts may qualify for discounts of more than 20%.
Policy discounts save money, but most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. Just because you may think all those discounts means the company will pay you, you’re out of luck. Any qualifying discounts will positively reduce the amount you have to pay.
To see companies who offer car insurance discounts in Seattle, click here.
Local Seattle insurance agents and insurance
Certain consumers just want to get advice from a local agent and that is not a bad decision Licensed agents can help you choose the best coverages and give you someone to call. One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that drivers can get the lowest rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying insurance from local insurance agencies is definitely important in Seattle.
Upon completion of this simple form, your insurance coverage information is transmitted to insurance agents in Seattle that give free quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent to you directly. If you need to get a comparison quote from a specific insurance company, don’t hesitate to navigate to their website and give them your coverage information.
When researching an insurance agent, it helps to know the two different types of agencies that you can choose from. Agencies in Seattle are classified as either independent or exclusive. Both do a good job, but it is important to understand the differences since it may influence which agent you choose.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agents can sell policies from many different companies so they can quote policies through many companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To move your coverage to a new company, your policy is moved internally and you can keep the same agent.
When shopping rates, you will definitely want to contact a few independent agents in order to have the best price comparison.
Listed below is a short list of independent agents in Seattle that may be able to give free insurance rate quotes.
Exclusive Insurance Agents
These type of agents can only place business with one company like Allstate, State Farm and Farm Bureau. They usually cannot shop your coverage around so keep that in mind. These agents are trained well on their company’s products which helps them compete with independent agents.
Shown below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Seattle that can give you comparison quotes.
Selecting an insurance agent requires more thought than just the premium amount. Any agent in Seattle should be willing to answer these questions.
- Will they give you a referral list?
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- How are they compensated?
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- Are there any discounts that you might be missing?
- Is there a 24/7 contact number?
- If your car is in the repair shop, do you have coverage for a rental car?
How to Lower Your Insurance Prices
Part of the car insurance buying process is learning the factors that aid in calculating the rates you pay for car insurance. If you have a feel for what determines base rates, this helps enable you to make changes that could result in much lower annual insurance costs. Lots of things are taken into consideration when quoting car insurance. Most are fairly basic like a motor vehicle report, although others are more transparent such as your credit history and annual miles driven.
Shown below are just a few of the factors used by insurance companies to determine your rate level.
Multiple policies with one company – Some insurance companies provide a discount to policyholders who consolidate policies with them in the form of a multi-policy discount. The amount of the discounts can be ten or even up to twenty percent in some cases. Even if you’re getting this discount it’s still a good idea to compare Saturn Outlook rates in Seattle to guarantee you are still saving the most.
Performance influences insurance premiums – The performance level of the car you own makes a substantial difference in your auto insurance rates. Since the Saturn Outlook is a crossover, insuring your vehicle will cost slightly more when compared to the average rates in Seattle. The lowest performance passenger cars generally receive the lowest base rates, but your final cost has many other factors.
Credit rating impacts premium prices – An insured’s credit history will be a significant factor in determining what you pay. Consumers who have very good credit scores tend to be better risks to insure than drivers with lower ratings. If your credit history could use some work, you could pay less to insure your Saturn Outlook if you improve your credit rating.
Safeguard your assets with liability protection – Liability coverage is the coverage that protects you in the event that you are found to be at fault for physical damage or personal injury to other. It will provide legal defense coverage to attempt to prove you were not liable. Liability insurance is quite affordable compared to insuring for physical damage coverage, so insureds should have plenty of protection for their assets.
Policy lapses raise car insurance rates – Driving without insurance coverage in place can get your license suspended and you will pay a penalty because you let your coverage lapse. And not only will insurance be more expensive, getting caught without coverage may earn you fines or a revoked license. You could then be forced to provide proof of insurance in the form of an SR-22 filing with the Washington department of motor vehicles.
Car insurance just makes sense
Despite the high cost of buying insurance for a Saturn Outlook in Seattle, car insurance may be required and benefits you in several ways.
- Most states have mandatory insurance requirements which means the state requires a minimum amount of liability insurance if you drive a vehicle. In Washington these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a lien on your Saturn, almost all lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you have insurance to guarantee loan repayment. If the policy lapses, the bank or lender will purchase a policy for your Saturn for a lot more money and force you to pay much more than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects both your vehicle and your personal assets. It will also reimburse you for medical bills that are the result of an accident. One policy coverage, liability insurance, also covers legal expenses in the event you are sued. If your Saturn gets damaged, your car insurance policy will pay all costs to repair after the deductible has been paid.
The benefits of insuring your Outlook greatly outweigh the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. But the average driver in Washington is overpaying over $855 a year so it’s recommended you shop around once a year at a minimum to be sure current rates are still competitive.
A conclusion for your car insurance search
Throughout this article, we presented many tips how you can save on Saturn Outlook insurance in Seattle. It’s most important to understand that the more providers you compare, the better chance you’ll have of finding the cheapest Saturn Outlook rate quotes. Drivers may even discover the most savings is with a company that doesn’t do a lot of advertising. These smaller insurers may have significantly lower premium rates on certain market segments than their larger competitors like Allstate or State Farm.
As you shop your coverage around, make sure you don’t buy poor coverage just to save money. In too many instances, an accident victim reduced collision coverage only to regret at claim time they didn’t have enough coverage. Your goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at a price you can afford but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
Even more information can be found in the articles below:
- Crash Avoidance Technologies FAQ (iihs.org)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a 20 Year Old Male in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Much are Seattle Car Insurance Quotes for Drivers Over Age 50? (FAQ)
- How Much is Seattle Car Insurance for Drivers Over Age 60? (FAQ)
- Five Steps to Filing an Auto Insurance Claim (Insurance Information Institute)
- Keeping Children Safe in Crashes Video (iihs.org)
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)