Pretty sure you bought an expensive auto insurance policy? It’s a common feeling and many Seattle drivers have buyer’s remorse.
Unbelievably, most auto insurance policyholders have bought auto insurance from the same company for over three years, and nearly the majority have never compared rates from other carriers. Seattle insurance shoppers could save themselves nearly $430 a year by just comparing rate quotes, but they feel it’s too difficult to shop around. Insurance companies such as State Farm, Progressive and GEICO all promote huge savings with catchy ads and it can be hard to not get sucked in by the cute commercials and do the work needed to find the best deal.
Save with these discounts on Cadillac Escalade insurance in Seattle
Insurance is neither fun to buy or cheap, but there are discounts available to help offset the cost. Some of these discounts will be visible when you purchase, but a few need to be specifically requested before being credited. If they aren’t giving you every credit possible, you are throwing money away.
- 55 and Retired – If you’re over the age of 55, you are able to get a small discount on rates.
- Driver Training Discounts – Passing a safe driver class is a good idea and can lower rates and easily recoup the cost of the course.
- New Vehicle Savings – Putting insurance coverage on a new Escalade may earn a small discount compared to insuring an older model.
- Claim-Free Discount – Claim-free drivers get the best insurance rates when compared with accident-prone drivers.
- Low Miles Discount – Low mileage vehicles could be rewarded with substantially lower insurance rates.
- Drivers Ed for Students – Cut your cost by having your teen driver enroll and complete driver’s education as it will make them better drivers and lower rates.
- Distant Student – Children who live away from home to go to college and do not have a car could qualify for this discount.
- More Vehicles More Savings – Drivers who insure multiple vehicles with the same insurance company may reduce the rate for each vehicle.
- Anti-theft System – Cars, trucks, and SUVs with anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and can earn a small discount on your policy.
- E-sign Discounts – Some of the larger companies will discount your bill up to fifty bucks just for signing your application on the internet.
One thing to note about discounts is that most of the big mark downs will not be given to the whole policy. Most cut the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. If you do the math and it seems like you can get free auto insurance, insurance companies aren’t that generous.
Auto insurance companies that may have most of the discounts above are:
When getting free Seattle auto insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to every company how many discounts you can get. Some of the earlier mentioned discounts might not apply in your area. To locate insurance companies who offer free Cadillac Escalade insurance quotes in Seattle, click this link.
The best way to compare insurance rates in your area takes advantage of the fact most of the bigger providers will pay a fee to give free rates quotes. All consumers are required to do is provide the companies a bit of rating information like if it has an alarm system, driver details, your occupation, and marital status. Your insurance information is instantly provided to multiple companies and you will receive price estimates within a short period of time.
To check Cadillac Escalade insurance prices now, click here and complete the quick form.
The companies shown below have been selected to offer free quotes in Washington. If multiple providers are shown, it’s a good idea that you visit as many as you can to find the lowest auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Escalade Luxury Edition 2WD||$304||$588||$480||$28||$144||$1,544||$129|
|Escalade Premium Edition 4WD||$384||$622||$368||$22||$110||$1,506||$126|
|Escalade Luxury Edition 4WD||$280||$420||$368||$22||$110||$1,200||$100|
|Escalade Premium Edition 2WD||$368||$702||$480||$28||$144||$1,722||$144|
|Escalade Hybrid 2WD||$218||$450||$320||$18||$96||$1,102||$92|
|Escalade Hybrid 4WD||$256||$488||$344||$20||$102||$1,210||$101|
|Escalade Platinum Edition 2WD||$164||$308||$346||$20||$104||$942||$79|
|Escalade Platinum Edition 4WD||$272||$466||$376||$22||$112||$1,248||$104|
|Escalade Hybrid Platinum 2WD||$408||$996||$404||$24||$120||$1,952||$163|
|Escalade Hybrid Platinum 4WD||$198||$470||$376||$22||$112||$1,178||$98|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data variables include single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, claim-free, multi-policy, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Information does not factor in garaging location in Seattle which can impact auto insurance rates substantially.
Cadillac Escalade insurance rates: Men versus women
The chart below illustrates the difference between Cadillac Escalade premium costs for male and female drivers. The rate quotes are based on no accidents, no driving violations, full physical damage coverage, $500 deductibles, drivers are not married, and no discounts are applied to the premium.
Local agents and auto insurance
A small number of people would rather talk to an insurance agent and doing that can be a smart decision Agents can answer important questions and give you someone to call. One of the best bonuses of comparing rate quotes online is that you can obtain lower rates and still buy from a local agent. Buying from and supporting local insurance agencies is especially important in Seattle.
To help locate an agent, after submitting this quick form, the quote information is immediately sent to local insurance agents in Seattle that give free quotes for your auto insurance coverage. You won’t even need to contact any agents because quoted prices will be sent directly to you. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a specific insurance company, you just need to find their quoting web page and give them your coverage information.
The following is a list of car insurance companies in Seattle that are able to give comparison quotes for Cadillac Escalade insurance in Seattle.
Deciding on an provider is decision based upon more than just the price. Any good agent in Seattle should know the answers to these questions.
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- Can glass claims be handled at your home?
- How does the company pay claims for a total loss?
- Do you have coverage for a rental car if your vehicle is in the repair shop?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Washington?
Be persistent and save
You just read many ways to reduce Cadillac Escalade insurance prices online in Seattle. The key concept to understand is the more times you quote, the better chance you’ll have of finding affordable Seattle auto insurance quotes. You may even be surprised to find that the lowest prices come from some of the lesser-known companies. They may only write in your state and offer lower rates than the large multi-state companies such as Allstate and Progressive.
As you prepare to switch companies, never skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. Too many times, someone sacrificed physical damage coverage only to find out that saving that couple of dollars actually costed them tens of thousands. The ultimate goal is to buy the best coverage you can find at the best price while not skimping on critical coverages.
For more information, feel free to visit these articles:
- Avoiding Deer Collisions (Insurance Information Institute)
- How Much is Seattle Auto Insurance for Real Estate Agents? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Auto Insurance for Low Mileage Drivers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for Good Drivers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- No-Fault Auto Insurance Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Understanding Your Insurance Deductible (Insurance Information Institute)