Buying the most affordable Seattle Infiniti QX56 insurance quotes online can seem to be somewhat difficult for vehicle owners who are new to buying insurance over the internet. With so many insurance agents and online companies, how are vehicle owners able to effectively compare all the different companies and get the lowest rates?
Inconceivable but true, the majority of drivers kept buying from the same company for four years or more, and nearly the majority have never shopped around. Drivers in Seattle could save approximately $400 a year just by shopping around, but they just don’t understand how much money they would save if they just switched companies.
Low-cost Infiniti insurance prices in Seattle
The car insurance companies shown below offer free quotes in Washington. If multiple companies are shown, we suggest you visit two to three different companies to get a more complete price comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|QX56 2WD 4-Dr||$136||$272||$278||$16||$82||$784||$65|
|QX56 AWD 4-Dr||$212||$386||$304||$18||$90||$1,010||$84|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, safe-driver, and multi-vehicle. Rate information does not factor in vehicle location which can impact rates significantly.
Cost difference between full coverage and liability
The diagram below illustrates the comparison of Infiniti QX56 car insurance rates with full physical damage coverage compared to only buying the minimum liability limits required in Washington. The premium estimates are based on no claims or driving violations, $500 deductibles, single female driver, and no discounts are applied.
Are you wasting money on full coverage?
There is no specific rule that works best for making the decision to drop physical damage coverage on your policy, but there is a general school of thought. If the annual cost of having full coverage is 10% or more of the vehicle’s replacement cost less your deductible, then it’s probably a good time to buy liability coverage only.
For example, let’s assume your Infiniti QX56 replacement value is $5,000 and you have $1,000 physical damage deductibles. If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, the most you would receive is $4,000 after the deductible is paid. If it’s costing in excess of $400 annually for full coverage, then you might consider buying liability only.
There are a few situations where removing full coverage is not financially feasible. If you still owe money on your vehicle, you have to keep full coverage in order to prevent your loan from defaulting. Also, if your finances do not allow you to purchase a different vehicle if your current one is totaled, you should not eliminate full coverage.
Save money with these discounts on Infiniti QX56 insurance in Seattle
Car insurance can cost a lot, but there may be some discounts to help offset the cost. Certain discounts will be applied when you quote, but some need to be specially asked for before you get the savings. If they aren’t giving you every credit you deserve, you could be getting lower rates.
- Theft Deterrent System – Vehicles that have factory alarm systems and tracking devices help deter theft and will save you 10% or more on QX56 insurance in Seattle.
- Own a Home and Save – Owning a house in Seattle can help you save on car insurance because owning a home is proof of financial responsibility.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Make teen driver coverage more affordable by requiring them to successfully complete driver’s ed class if it’s offered in school.
- Life Insurance – Larger car insurance companies have a discount if you purchase life insurance from them.
- Waiver for an Accident – This isn’t a discount exactly, but a few companies such as Allstate and GEICO will turn a blind eye to one accident before raising your premiums if you have no claims for a certain period of time.
One thing to note about discounts is that most credits do not apply to the whole policy. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as comprehensive or collision. Even though it may seem like having all the discounts means you get insurance for free, companies wouldn’t make money that way. But any discount should definitely cut the amount you pay for coverage.
A list of car insurance companies and some of the discounts can be found below.
- State Farm has savings for accident-free, anti-theft, safe vehicle, passive restraint, multiple policy, multiple autos, and Drive Safe & Save.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts for multi-policy, multi-car, good student, new move discount, and teen driver discount.
- American Family discounts include air bags, accident-free, good driver, multi-vehicle, mySafetyValet, and early bird.
- Progressive has discounts for multi-vehicle, homeowner, multi-policy, online quote discount, online signing, and good student.
- Farmers Insurance offers premium reductions for multi-car, youthful driver, early shopping, mature driver, homeowner, and teen driver.
- Auto-Owners Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including safe vehicle, good student, teen driver, mature driver, student away at school, company car, and multi-policy.
- SAFECO may include discounts for teen safety rewards, homeowner, safe driver, anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, and multi-car.
When getting free Seattle car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to all companies you are considering how you can save money. Some credits might not apply in your state.
Seattle Insurance Premiums are Influenced by These Factors
Many factors are part of the equation when quoting car insurance. Some are obvious such as your driving history, but other factors are more transparent such as your credit history or your commute time. Smart consumers have a good feel for the different types of things that come into play when calculating your premiums. If you understand what impacts premium levels, this empowers consumers to make smart changes that may reward you with lower rates.
The following are a few of the things utilized by car insurance companies to help set your rate level.
- Youthful drivers cost more – Teen drivers in Washington are statistically proven to be inattentive and easily distracted when driving with friends so they pay higher auto insurance rates. More experienced drivers are more cautious drivers, cause fewer claims and accidents, and are safer drivers.
- Employer can influence rates – Occupations like fire fighters, business owners and miners generally pay higher average rates in part from stressful work requirements and extremely grueling work hours. On the other hand, occupations like actors, engineers and performers get better rates.
- Save money by raising deductibles – Protection for physical damage, aka comp and collision, is used to repair damage to your Infiniti. Examples of covered claims could be a broken side mirror, hail damage, or theft. The deductibles you choose define how much you are required to pay before your auto insurance pays a claim. The more expense you pay before a claim is paid (deductible), the less your company will charge you for insurance.
- Women tend to be lower risk – Over the last 30 years, statistics show that females tend to be a little less risky than males. It does not mean females are better drivers. Both sexes tend to get into at-fault accidents at a similar rate, but men have accidents that have higher claims. Men also tend to get cited for more serious violations such as driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving recklessly.
- Car features that lower rates – Buying a car with anti-theft technology or alarm system can get you a discount on your auto insurance. Theft prevention features like vehicle immobilizer systems, OnStar, and tracking devices like LoJack can help prevent vehicle theft.
- You may save more by bundling policies – Most major auto insurance companies provide lower prices to customers that have more than one policy in the form of a multi-policy discount. Discounts can amount to ten or even fifteen percent. If you currently are using one company, you still need to get quotes from other companies to verify if the discount is saving money. You may still save money by splitting coverages up.
Auto insurance agents near you
Some consumers still prefer to talk to an insurance agent and that is a smart decision A good thing about comparing insurance online is you may find lower rates and still have an agent to talk to.
By using this form (opens in new window), your insurance data is sent to participating agents in Seattle who can give free rate quotes for your insurance coverage. It’s much easier because you don’t need to even leave your home because prices are sent to you directly. You can find better rates without requiring a lot of work. If you want to quote rates for a specific company, just visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
Selecting an insurer requires you to look at more than just a cheap price. Before buying a policy in Seattle, get answers to these questions.
- Who is covered by the car insurance policy?
- Does the agent have a valid license to sell insurance in Washington?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- Does their agency support local causes in Seattle?
- Do they get extra compensation for selling add-on coverages?
- Is working in the agency their full-time job?
If you are searching for a local Seattle insurance agent, you must know there are a couple different agency structures and how they operate. Agents can be classified as either exclusive or independent agents depending on their company appointments.
These type of agents can only provide pricing for a single company like Allstate, AAA, Farmers Insurance, and State Farm. Exclusive agents cannot shop your coverage around so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive insurance agents are very knowledgeable on what they offer which helps them compete with independent agents. Many people choose to use a exclusive agent primarily because of loyalty to the company instead of buying on price only.
Below is a short list of exclusive insurance agencies in Seattle willing to provide comparison quotes.
- Thury Foster – State Farm Insurance Agent
444 NE Ravenna Blvd #104 – Seattle, WA 98115 – (206) 985-2528 – View Map
- Paulla Suy – State Farm Insurance Agent
900 S Jackson St #213 – Seattle, WA 98104 – (206) 381-3733 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Barry V. Hasson
7721 Aurora Ave N – Seattle, WA 98103 – (206) 782-5191 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agencies
Agents that choose to be independent are not limited to a single company so they have the ability to put coverage with multiple insurance companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. To move your coverage to a new company, an independent agent can move your coverage and you won’t have to switch agencies. When shopping rates, you will definitely want to compare quotes from at a minimum one independent agency to get the most accurate price comparison. Many write coverage with different regional companies which can save you money.
Listed below is a short list of independent insurance agents in Seattle who can help you get price quote information.
- Gurry and Rogers Insurance Inc
1200 5th Ave #1825 – Seattle, WA 98101 – (206) 621-6444 – View Map
- Michael Wong Insurance
1200 Westlake Ave N #607 – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 284-0171 – View Map
- Norwest Insurance Agency
5191 S Spencer St – Seattle, WA 98118 – (206) 965-8140 – View Map
Beware of misleading car insurance ads
Car insurance providers like State Farm and Allstate continually stream television and radio advertisements. They all state the claim that drivers can save some big amount just by moving your coverage. Is it even possible that every company can lower your auto insurance rates?
Different companies have specific criteria for the type of customer that will be a good risk. For instance, a profitable insured may be a married male, insures multiple vehicles, and drives a lower-performance vehicle. A customer who matches that profile may get the lowest auto insurance rates in Seattle and will most likely cut their Infiniti QX56 insurance rates if they switch.
Drivers who fall short of the ideal profile will get higher premiums which leads to the prospect going elsewhere. The trick companies use is to say “customers that switch” not “everyone that quotes” save that much money. This is how insurance companies can make the claims of big savings. Each company has different criteria, so it is so important to quote coverage with many companies. Because you cannot predict which insurance companies will have the lowest Infiniti QX56 insurance in Seattle.
Find affordable rates by comparing often
Consumers switch companies for a variety of reasons including policy cancellation, high prices, poor customer service and even extreme rates for teen drivers. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new company can be pretty painless.
In this article, we covered many ways to find cheap Infiniti QX56 insurance in Seattle. The key thing to remember is the more quotes you get, the more likely it is that you will get a better rate. You may even discover the most savings is with the smaller companies.
Some insurance providers may not offer rates over the internet and many times these smaller providers prefer to sell through independent insurance agencies. Discount Infiniti QX56 insurance can be bought online as well as from independent agents in Seattle, and you need to comparison shop both to get a complete price analysis.
Additional insurance information is available at these links:
- Dangers of fake or stolen airbags (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- How Much is Seattle Auto Insurance for Real Estate Agents? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Ford Focus in Seattle? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for Safe Drivers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Hybrid vehicles cost insurers more (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- Car Insurance for Teen Drivers with Divorced Parents (Allstate)
- Should I Purchase an Umbrella Liability Policy? (Insurance Information Institute)