Do you want low-cost Mitsubishi Outlander insurance in Seattle? Did you fall for a flashy sales pitch and buy overpriced Mitsubishi Outlander insurance in Seattle? It’s a common feeling and many consumers are feeling buyer’s remorse and feel like there’s no way out.
Astonishng but true according to a recent study, most car insurance policyholders in Washington have been with the same company for well over three years, and approximately 38% of consumers have never compared rates with other companies. American drivers could save an average of up to $850 each year just by comparing rates, but they underestimate the benefits if they switched. Consumers have so many insurance companies to buy insurance from, and although it’s nice to have a choice, it makes it harder to find the lowest cost provider for Mitsubishi Outlander insurance in Seattle.
How to compare free Seattle Mitsubishi Outlander insurance rate quotes
The majority of larger companies like State Farm, GEICO and Progressive make it easy to get coverage price quotes on their websites. Doing online quotes for Mitsubishi Outlander insurance in Seattle is very simple because it’s just a matter of typing in your coverage preferences into a form. Once you submit the form, their quoting system pulls your driving and credit reports and gives you a price quote determined by many factors. The ability to get online rates for Mitsubishi Outlander insurance in Seattle helps simplify price comparisons, and it is important to do this in order to find the lowest possible payments on car insurance.
To quickly use this form to compare rates, visit the companies below or click here to submit a quote request to multiple companies at once. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you replicate the insurance coverages identical to your current policy. This ensures you are getting rate comparison quotes for similar coverage.
The following companies offer price comparisons in Seattle, WA. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you get prices from several of them to find the cheapest auto insurance rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Outlander ES 2WD||$160||$304||$264||$16||$78||$822||$69|
|Outlander SE 4WD||$176||$318||$236||$14||$70||$814||$68|
|Outlander SE 4WD||$254||$458||$250||$14||$76||$1,052||$88|
|Outlander SE 2WD||$160||$318||$284||$16||$84||$862||$72|
|Outlander SE 2WD||$156||$296||$338||$20||$102||$912||$76|
|Outlander ES 4WD||$248||$526||$304||$18||$90||$1,186||$99|
|Outlander XLS 2WD||$136||$278||$264||$16||$78||$772||$64|
|Outlander XLS 4WD||$286||$556||$338||$20||$102||$1,302||$109|
|Outlander GT-S AWC 4WD||$200||$384||$240||$14||$72||$910||$76|
|Outlander GT-S AWC 4WD||$232||$448||$338||$20||$102||$1,140||$95|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, multi-policy, homeowner, and safe-driver. Rate information does not factor in zip code location which can raise or lower premium rates significantly.
Poor driving habits will raise your car insurance rates
The example below demonstrates how speeding tickets and at-fault fender-benders raise Mitsubishi Outlander auto insurance costs for each different age category. The premiums are based on a married male driver, full physical damage coverage, $250 deductibles, and no other discounts are factored in.
Get affordable Mitsubishi Outlander insurance in Seattle with discounts
Companies that sell car insurance don’t necessarily list the entire discount list very well, so the following is a list of some of the more common and the harder-to-find credits that may apply to you.
- Senior Citizen Discount – Older drivers may be able to get reduced rates.
- No Charge for an Accident – Not necessarily a discount, but some companies like GEICO, Progressive, and Allstate permit an accident before hitting you with a surcharge so long as you are claim-free prior to being involved in the accident.
- Passive Restraints and Air Bags – Vehicles equipped with air bags or motorized seat belts may earn rate discounts as much as 30%.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Vehicles optioned with advanced anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and that can save you a little bit as well.
- Home Ownership Discount – Just owning your own home can get you a discount due to the fact that maintaining a home is proof of financial responsibility.
- Distant Student Discount – Youth drivers who attend college more than 100 miles from Seattle and don’t have a car may qualify for this discount.
As a sidenote, most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like comp or med pay. So when the math indicates all the discounts add up to a free policy, it just doesn’t work that way.
Auto insurance companies who may offer these discounts may include but are not limited to:
Check with each company or agent which credits you are entitled to. Some discounts listed above may not apply in Seattle. To find insurers who offer online Mitsubishi Outlander insurance quotes in Seattle, follow this link.
Protect your vehicle and other assets
Despite the high insurance cost for a Mitsubishi Outlander in Seattle, car insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific limits of liability insurance in order to license the vehicle. In Washington these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you bought your Outlander with a loan, almost every bank will stipulate that you buy full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totalled. If the policy lapses, the lender may insure your Mitsubishi at a much higher rate and make you pay a much higher amount than you were paying before.
- Insurance protects not only your Mitsubishi but also your financial assets. It will also provide coverage for all forms of medical expenses for both you and anyone you injure as the result of an accident. Liability insurance also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit in the event you are sued. If your Mitsubishi gets damaged, collision and comprehensive coverages will pay to repair the damage.
The benefits of insuring your Outlander are definitely more than the cost, particularly if you ever have a claim. The average driver in Washington overpays more than $800 each year so compare rates at least once a year to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Local Seattle insurance agencies and auto insurance
A small number of people prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and that is a personal choice. Professional agents are highly skilled in risk management and help in the event of a claim. The biggest benefit of comparing insurance prices online is that you can find lower car insurance rates but also keep your business local.
By using this simple form, your insurance coverage information is emailed to agents in your area that can give you free Seattle auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t need to do any legwork since rate quotes are delivered immediately to you. In the event you want to compare rates from one company in particular, you would need to search and find their rate quote page and fill out their quote form.
Choosing an insurer should include more criteria than just a low price. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Which family members are covered?
- Are there any extra charges for paying monthly?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Do they make recommendations based only on price?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Do they receive special compensation for putting your coverage with one company over another?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- If you raise deductibles, how much can you save?
What type of Seattle car insurance agent is right for you?
When finding local Seattle agents, there are two different agency structures and how they are distinctly different. Auto insurance agents in Seattle are classified as either exclusive agents or independent agents. Both types can write auto insurance policies, but it’s good to learn the difference between them because it can impact buying decisions.
These agents can usually just insure with one company like Farmers Insurance, American Family, State Farm and Allstate. Exclusive agents are unable to give you multiple price quotes so they have no alternatives for high prices. They receive a lot of sales training on the products they sell which helps offset the inability to provide other markets.
Below is a short list of exclusive agents in Seattle who may provide you with price quote information.
Independent Insurance Agents
Independent agents are not employed by one company and that enables them to quote your coverage with multiple insurance companies and help determine which has the cheapest rates. If they quote lower rates, the agent simply finds a different carrier without you having to go to a different agency. When comparing auto insurance rates, you will definitely want to include several independent agencies to get the most accurate price comparison.
Shown below are Seattle independent insurance agents that can give you rate quotes.