How many times have you told yourself it’s time to shop around for cheaper auto insurance rates in Seattle, WA? Seattle drivers have many options when trying to find the lowest priced Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid insurance. You can either waste hours contacting agents to compare prices or utilize the internet to get rate quotes. There is a better way to compare auto insurance rates and you need to know the quickest way to quote coverages for a Chrysler and obtain the cheapest rates from Seattle insurance agents and online providers.
Free Seattle Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid insurance quotes
Lowering your auto insurance rates is pretty simple and can save money. Drivers just need to take a few minutes comparing price quotes from online providers.
The providers in the list below have been selected to offer price comparisons in Washington. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you click on several of them to find the most competitive auto insurance rates.
Auto insurance is not optional
Despite the fact that auto insurance is not cheap in Seattle, buying auto insurance may not be optional for several reasons.
- Almost all states have mandatory liability insurance requirements which means you are required to buy specific minimum amounts of liability protection if you drive a vehicle. In Washington these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you have a loan on your Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid, it’s most likely the lender will require that you buy full coverage to guarantee payment of the loan. If you do not pay your insurance premiums, the lender will be forced to insure your Chrysler at an extremely high rate and require you to fork over for it.
- Auto insurance preserves both your Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid and your personal assets. It will also pay for medical expenses that are the result of an accident. As part of your policy, liability insurance also pays for attorney fees and expenses if you cause an accident and are sued. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, your policy will pay to restore your vehicle to like-new condition.
The benefits of insuring your Pacifica Hybrid outweigh the cost, especially when you need to use it. An average driver in America overpays as much as $865 each year so you should quote your policy with other companies once a year at a minimum to help ensure money is not being wasted.
Lower rates by qualifying for discounts
Car insurance companies don’t necessarily list all discounts very clearly, so the below list has both the well known and the more hidden discounts that you may qualify for.
- Student Discount for Driver Training – Reduce the cost of insurance for teen drivers by having them enroll and complete driver’s education if offered at their school.
- Life Insurance – Larger insurance companies have a small discount if you purchase some life insurance in addition to your auto policy.
- Military Rewards – Being deployed with a military unit may lower your rates slightly.
- Passive Restraint Discount – Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can get savings of up to 25% or more.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Putting car insurance coverage on a new Pacifica Hybrid can be considerably cheaper since new model year vehicles are generally safer.
- Theft Deterrent Discount – Vehicles equipped with anti-theft or alarm systems are stolen with less frequency and earn discounts up to 10% off your Seattle car insurance quote.
- Seattle Homeowners Discount – Being a homeowner can help you save on car insurance due to the fact that maintaining a home shows financial diligence.
- Paperless Signup – A few larger online companies will give you a small discount for signing up over the internet.
You should keep in mind that most discounts do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as physical damage coverage or medical payments. Just because it seems like it’s possible to get free car insurance, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
To find providers that offer some of these discounts in Washington, click here.
Buying auto insurance from Seattle insurance agents
Certain consumers would prefer to get professional advice from a licensed agent and there is nothing wrong with that. Good insurance agents are very good at helping people manage risk and help you file claims. An additional benefit of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that you can find better rates and still buy from a local agent.
Upon completion of this short form, your information is sent to local insurance agents in Seattle who will give competitive quotes for your auto insurance coverage. There is no reason to contact an agency because prices are sent to you directly. If for some reason you want to compare rates from one company in particular, you can always visit that company’s website and give them your coverage information.
Finding the right provider needs to be determined by more than just the premium amount. The following questions are important to ask.
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Do they carry Errors and Omissions coverage?
- How long have they been in business?
- Do they regularly work with personal auto policies in Seattle?
- When do they do policy reviews?
- What insurance companies do they work with in Seattle?
If you’re trying to find a good insurance agency, you must know there are a couple types of insurance agents and how they are distinctly different. Auto insurance agents can either be independent agents or exclusive agents. Either one can sell affordable auto insurance policies, but it’s worth learning the differences since it can impact the kind of agent you use.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
These agents have only one company to place business with and examples are State Farm, AAA, and Liberty Mutual. These agents are unable to compare rates from other companies so they have no alternatives for high prices. Exclusive insurance agents are very knowledgeable on sales techniques which aids in selling service over price. Consumers sometimes choose to use a exclusive agent primarily because of the brand name and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Below are exclusive insurance agents in Seattle who may provide you with comparison quotes.
- Chris Gibbens – State Farm Insurance Agent
607 W McGraw St – Seattle, WA 98119 – (206) 331-4864 – View Map
- Ezra Teshome – State Farm Insurance Agent
1510 14th Ave – Seattle, WA 98122 – (206) 322-3910 – View Map
- Luan Vu – State Farm Insurance Agent
6951 Martin Luther King Jr Way S #224 – Seattle, WA 98118 – (206) 243-3041 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents of this type do not write with just one company and that allows them to write policies with lots of companies depending on which coverage is best. If your agent finds better pricing, they can switch companies in-house which is easy for the insured. When comparing auto insurance rates, you absolutely need to get insurance quotes from a few independent agents to ensure the widest selection of prices. Most can insure with additional companies that you may not be familiar with which can save you money.
Listed below is a list of independent insurance agents in Seattle that are able to give price quote information.
- Norwest Insurance Agency
5191 S Spencer St – Seattle, WA 98118 – (206) 965-8140 – View Map
- Johnson Insurance Agency
9200 Holman Rd NW – Seattle, WA 98117 – (206) 789-5940 – View Map
- Gurry and Rogers Insurance Inc
1200 5th Ave #1825 – Seattle, WA 98101 – (206) 621-6444 – View Map
Insurance can get complicated
When choosing coverage online or from an agent for your vehicles, there really is not a “best” method to buy coverage. You are unique so this has to be addressed.
These are some specific questions could help you determine whether you could use an agent’s help.
- Will damage be repaired with OEM parts?
- Can I still get insurance after a DUI?
- Are my company tools covered if they get stolen?
- Do I pay less for low miles?
- Am I covered when driving on a suspended license?
- What policy terms are available?
- Is a fancy paint job covered?
- When does my teenage driver need to be added to my policy?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you may need to chat with a licensed agent. To find an agent in your area, fill out this quick form or you can also visit this page to select a carrier It is quick, free and you can get the answers you need.
Find affordable insurance rates by comparing often
We just covered a lot of ways to get a better price on Chrysler Pacifica Hybrid insurance in Seattle. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the better your chances of lowering your prices. You may even be surprised to find that the biggest savings come from a smaller regional carrier. Regional companies often have lower prices on specific markets compared to the large companies like Allstate and Progressive.
When trying to cut insurance costs, it’s a bad idea to skimp on critical coverages to save a buck or two. Too many times, someone dropped liability coverage limits only to find out that the small savings ended up costing them much more. The ultimate goal is to get the best coverage possible at the lowest possible cost and still be able to protect your assets.
- Insurance Losses by Make and Model (iihs.org)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for Electric Cars in Seattle? (FAQ)
- How Much is Car Insurance for First-time Drivers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Car Insurance: When not to Skimp (BankRate.com)
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- Learn About Car Insurance (GEICO)