Has it been over a year since you last compared quotes for more affordable Hyundai Entourage insurance in Seattle? Getting more affordable Seattle Hyundai Entourage insurance quotes on the internet can be intimidating for beginners to shopping for insurance over the internet. With so many insurers to choose from, how are we expected to even start to compare every company to locate the lowest price?
Amazlingly, a recent NerdWallet.com study showed that the vast majority of drivers have been with the same company for well over three years, and nearly the majority have never shopped around. Washington insurance shoppers could save roughly $400 every year just by getting comparison quotes, but they don’t understand how simple it is to compare rate quotes online.
It’s smart to shop coverage around at least once a year because prices are variable and change quite frequently. Even if you got the best rates on Hyundai Entourage insurance in Seattle a year ago a different company probably has better premium rates today. Forget anything you know (or think you know) about auto insurance because I’m going to let you in on the secrets to the proper way to save money, get proper deductibles and limits, all at the lowest rate.
If you are paying for car insurance now, you will definitely be able to save money using the concepts you’re about to learn. Quoting and buying the best auto insurance coverage in Seattle can be fairly easy. But Washington drivers must know the way insurance companies charge you for coverage because it varies considerably.
Most of the larger companies allow consumers to get coverage prices from their websites. Doing online quotes for Hyundai Entourage insurance in Seattle is pretty easy as you simply type in your required coverages into a form. After the form is submitted, their rating system requests your driving and credit reports and gives you a price quote.
Being able to quote online for Hyundai Entourage insurance in Seattle makes it a lot easier to compare rates and it’s necessary to compare as many rates as possible in order to find lower-cost insurance pricing.
If you want to find out what other companies charge, consider comparing rates from the companies shown below. If you currently have coverage, we recommend you enter coverages and limits as shown on your current policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you are getting a fair comparison for exact coverage.
The companies in the list below are our best choices to provide price quotes in Seattle, WA. If multiple providers are shown, it’s highly recommended you get prices from several of them to get the most competitive price.
Take policy discounts and save on Hyundai Entourage insurance in Seattle
Insurance is not an enjoyable expense, but you may qualify for discounts that can drop the cost substantially. Larger premium reductions will be automatically applied when you quote, but a few must be asked about before you get the savings. If you do not check that you are getting every discount possible, you are just wasting money.
- Responsible Driver Discounts – Insureds without accidents could pay up to 40% less than their less cautious counterparts.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems have a lower chance of being stolen and earn discounts up to 10% off your Seattle car insurance quote.
- Claim Free – Insureds who avoid accidents and claims pay much less compared to accident-prone drivers.
- Full Payment Discount – By paying your entire bill at once rather than spreading payments over time you can avoid the installment charge.
- Bundle and Save – If you can combine your auto and homeowners policy and place coverage with the same company you will save up to 20% and get you low cost Hyundai Entourage insurance.
- Discount for Swiching Early – A few insurance companies offer discounts for buying a new policy prior to your current Entourage insurance policy expiration. You may see this discount when you get Seattle car insurance quotes online.
- Seat Belts Save more than Lives – Drivers who always wear seat belts and also require passengers to buckle their seat belts can save a little off the personal injury premium cost.
- Smart Student Discounts – A discount for being a good student could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. This discount can apply well after school through age 25.
You can save money using discounts, but most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. The majority will only reduce individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So even though you would think all those discounts means the company will pay you, it’s just not the way it works.
Popular insurance companies and their possible discounts can be read below.
- GEICO offers discounts for emergency military deployment, defensive driver, good student, multi-vehicle, anti-theft, driver training, and federal employee.
- SAFECO has discounts for anti-theft, multi-car, teen safety rewards, teen safe driver, drive less, and anti-lock brakes.
- State Farm offers discounts including safe vehicle, driver’s education, good student, passive restraint, accident-free, and Steer Clear safe driver discount.
- MetLife discounts include good driver, multi-policy, accident-free, good student, and defensive driver.
- 21st Century may offer discounts for good student, anti-lock brakes, air bags, homeowners, theft prevention, and early bird.
- Progressive policyholders can earn discounts including multi-vehicle, online signing, online quote discount, multi-policy, continuous coverage, good student, and homeowner.
When getting a coverage quote, ask all companies you are considering which discounts can lower your rates. A few discounts might not apply in your state. If you would like to view insurance companies that offer the discounts shown above in Seattle, click this link.
Three reasons to insure your Entourage
Despite the high insurance cost for a Hyundai Entourage in Seattle, buying auto insurance may be required for several reasons.
First, almost all states have mandatory insurance requirements which means the state requires a specific level of liability coverage if you drive a vehicle. In Washington these limits are 25/50/10 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $10,000 of property damage coverage.
Second, if you took out a loan on your Entourage, most lenders will require you to have physical damage coverage to guarantee loan repayment. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank may buy a policy for your Hyundai at an extremely high rate and require you to reimburse them the higher premium.
Third, auto insurance preserves both your assets and your Hyundai. Insurance will also pay for medical expenses for yourself as well as anyone injured by you. Liability coverage will also pay attorney fees if anyone sues you for causing an accident. If mother nature or an accident damages your car, your auto insurance policy will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of having insurance outweigh the cost, particularly when you have a large claim. The average driver in Washington overpays as much as $800 each year so compare rate quotes at least once a year to ensure rates are inline.
When to get professional advice
When it comes to adequate coverage for your vehicles, there really is no single plan that fits everyone. Each situation is unique.
For instance, these questions may help highlight if you could use an agent’s help.
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- What companies insure drivers after a DUI or DWI?
- What discounts do I qualify for?
- How can I find cheaper teen driver insurance?
- What is the ISO rating for a Hyundai Entourage?
- Am I better off with higher deductibles on my Hyundai Entourage?
- Do I need more liability coverage?
- Are my friends covered when driving my Hyundai Entourage?
- Should I get collision insurance on every vehicle?
- Why are teen drivers so expensive to add on to my policy?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions then you might want to talk to an agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form.
Insurance agents near you
Many people would prefer to sit down and talk to an agent and that is a smart decision One of the benefits of price shopping on the web is the fact that you can find lower rates and still have a local agent. And buying from neighborhood agents is definitely important in Seattle.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this simple form, the quote information is submitted to local insurance agents in Seattle that can provide free Seattle car insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. You won’t need to drive around because prices are sent to the email address you provide. You can find the lowest rates AND an agent nearby. If you have a need to compare rates from a specific insurance company, you can always find their quoting web page and fill out the quote form the provide.
The different types of auto insurance agents
If you want to use a reliable insurance agency, it helps to know the two different types of agencies and how they can service your needs differently. Car insurance policy providers are either independent (non-exclusive) or exclusive.
Independent Agencies or Brokers
Agents that elect to be independent are not limited to a single company so they can write business through many different car insurance companies and get you the best rates possible. If premiums increase, your agent can switch companies which makes it simple for you.
If you are comparing car insurance prices, you will want to get quotes from multiple independent agents to have the most options to choose from. Many independent agencies also insure through smaller mutual companies who may have lower rates.
Shown below is a partial list of independent insurance agents in Seattle that may be able to give free car insurance quotes.
- C. Don Filer Agency
4201 Roosevelt Way NE #200 – Seattle, WA 98105 – (800) 701-5909 – View Map
- Michael Wong Insurance
1200 Westlake Ave N #607 – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 284-0171 – View Map
- Grange Insurance Association
200 Cedar St – Seattle, WA 98121 – (800) 247-2643 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
These agents normally can only provide a single company’s rates and examples are Farmers Insurance, Allstate, or State Farm. They are unable to compare rates from other companies so keep that in mind. Exclusive insurance agents are very knowledgeable on their products and sales techniques which aids in selling service over price. Drivers often buy from the same agent for years partially due to loyalty to the company rather than having the cheapest rates.
Listed below are Seattle exclusive insurance agencies who can help you get price quote information.
- State Farm – Catherine Budbill
929 N 130th St #5 – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 361-3770 – View Map
- Mark Hafemeister – State Farm Insurance Agent
14322 Lake City Way NE – Seattle, WA 98125 – (206) 365-0600 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Josh Boender
4453 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98116 – (206) 932-2191 – View Map
Deciding on a insurance agency should depend on more than just a cheap quote. The questions below may impact your decision as well.
- Is their price quote a firm figure or are their hidden costs?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- Is coverage determined by price?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- Which insurance company do they prefer to write with?
- Do the companies they represent have a solid financial rating?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?