Has it been over a year since you last compared quotes for lower-priced Jeep Wrangler insurance in Seattle? Locating cheap Seattle Jeep Wrangler insurance quotes on the internet might appear impossible for drivers who are new to buying insurance on the internet. With more and more online companies available, how can drivers have time to compare every company in order to find the cheapest available price?
A recent study showed that over 70% of drivers have remained with the same car insurance company for four years or more, and 38% of customers have never taken the time to shop around. Many drivers in Washington could save up to $427 every year, but they just feel it’s too hard to compare rates online.
Take policy discounts and save on Jeep Wrangler insurance in Seattle
Some insurance providers do not advertise every policy discount very well, so the below list has both the well known as well as some of the hidden discounts that may be available.
- Seattle Homeowners Discount – Just owning your own home may earn you a small savings since owning and maintaining a home demonstrates responsibility.
- Federal Employees – Simply working for the federal government could qualify for a slight premium decrease with select insurance companies.
- Organization Discounts – Having an affiliation with a civic or occupational organization in Seattle is a good way to get lower rates on your bill.
- Claim-Free Discount – Good drivers with no accidents are rewarded with significantly better rates on Seattle car insurance quote in comparison to bad drivers.
- Distant Student Discount – College-age children who live away from home to go to college and leave their car at home could qualify for this discount.
- Bundled Policy Discount – If you combine your auto and homeowners policies and insure them both with the same insurance company you could get a discount of nearly 15% which can help you find the cheapest Jeep Wrangler insurance in Seattle.
Drivers should understand that most credits do not apply to the overall cost of the policy. Some only apply to the price of certain insurance coverages like physical damage coverage or medical payments. So when the math indicates all those discounts means the company will pay you, you won’t be that lucky. But all discounts will bring down your policy premiums.
Popular insurance companies and the discounts they provide are outlined below.
- Farmers Insurance discounts include alternative fuel, multi-car, teen driver, electronic funds transfer, and switch companies.
- State Farm may include discounts for driver’s education, passive restraint, good driver, anti-theft, and safe vehicle.
- Liberty Mutual offers discounts including good student, new graduate, new move discount, newly married, and hybrid vehicle.
- MetLife may have discounts that include claim-free, multi-policy, defensive driver, good student, good driver, accident-free
- Progressive may offer discounts for online quote discount, online signing, multi-vehicle, good student, homeowner, and multi-policy.
When getting free Seattle car insurance quotes, it’s a good idea to all the companies how you can save money. Some discounts might not be offered on policies in your state. If you would like to view insurers that have a full spectrum of discounts in Washington, follow this link.
To get affordable Jeep Wrangler insurance quotes, there a variety of ways to compare quotes from many car insurance companies in Washington. The easiest way by far to find the cheapest insurance rates consists of shopping online. It’s important to know that comparing a wide range of rates gives you a better chance of getting the best offered rates. Not every company does Seattle Wrangler insurance quotes over the internet, so you should also compare prices from the smaller companies as well.
The companies shown below can provide price quotes in Seattle, WA. If several companies are displayed, we suggest you visit two to three different companies in order to find the most competitive rates.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Wrangler Sport 4WD 2-Dr||$190||$288||$310||$18||$92||$898||$75|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sport 2WD 4-Dr||$252||$294||$482||$28||$144||$1,200||$100|
|Wrangler Sport Islander Package 4WD 2-Dr||$146||$234||$304||$18||$90||$792||$66|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sport 4WD 4-Dr||$224||$284||$446||$26||$134||$1,114||$93|
|Wrangler Sahara 4WD 2-Dr||$230||$346||$304||$18||$90||$988||$82|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sport Islander Package 4WD 4-Dr||$224||$284||$446||$26||$134||$1,114||$93|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 2WD 4-Dr||$144||$170||$354||$20||$106||$794||$66|
|Wrangler Rubicon 4WD 2-Dr||$260||$316||$386||$22||$116||$1,100||$92|
|Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4WD 4-Dr||$230||$346||$380||$22||$114||$1,092||$91|
|Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4WD 4-Dr||$318||$464||$498||$30||$148||$1,458||$122|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single female driver age 30, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include safe-driver, homeowner, multi-vehicle, claim-free, and multi-policy. Premium amounts do not factor in the specific area where the vehicle is garaged which can affect insurance rates greatly.
Car insurance rates based on gender
The illustration below visualizes the comparison of Jeep Wrangler insurance costs for male and female drivers. The premium estimates are based on no violations or accidents, full coverage, $100 deductibles, drivers are single, and no discounts are applied.
You are unique and your auto insurance should be too
When selecting coverage online or from an agent, there really is no one size fits all plan. Every situation is different and your policy should reflect that.
These are some specific questions may help you determine whether you might need professional guidance.
- What can I do if my company denied a claim?
- Are rental cars covered under my policy?
- Can I get a multi-policy discount for packaging my home and auto coverage?
- Can I afford to buy a different vehicle if my Jeep Wrangler is totaled?
- Should I waive the damage coverage when renting a car?
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
- Can I afford low physical damage deductibles?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find an agent in your area, simply complete this short form or go to this page to view a list of companies.
Exclusive versus independent insurance agents
Many drivers would rather talk to an insurance agent and we recommend doing that The best thing about getting online price quotes is the fact that you can find cheap rate quotes and still choose a local agent.
Once you complete this form (opens in new window), your information is sent to agents in your area who will give you bids to get your business. There is no reason to do any legwork since price quotes are sent immediately to your email address. You can find lower rates and a licensed agent to talk to. If for some reason you want to quote rates from a particular provider, you can always go to their quote page to submit a rate quote request.
Deciding on an provider is decision based upon more than just a low price. Below are some questions you should ask.
- Does the company allow you to choose your own collision repair facility?
- Will the agent help in case of a claim?
- Is the agency active in community causes in Seattle?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- What will you get paid if your car is a total loss? How is that amount determined?
If you want to use a reputable insurance agent or broker, it’s helpful to know the different agency structures and how they differ in how they quote coverages. Auto insurance agencies are considered either exclusive agents or independent agents.
Exclusive Insurance Agencies
Exclusive agencies generally can only insure with one company and examples are AAA, Allstate, and State Farm. Exclusive agencies are unable to provide prices from multiple companies so it’s a take it or leave it situation. Exclusive agents are usually quite knowledgeable on their company’s products and that can be a competitive advantage. Some people will only use the same agent mostly because of high brand loyalty and the convenience of having all coverages with one company.
Shown below is a list of exclusive insurance agents in Seattle that are able to give price quote information.
- Allstate Insurance: Josh Boender
4453 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98116 – (206) 932-2191 – View Map
- Heather Proctor – State Farm Insurance Agent
2600 SW Barton St, Ste E22 – Seattle, WA 98126 – (206) 935-3922 – View Map
- Dave Newman – State Farm Insurance Agent
3435 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98116 – (206) 932-1878 – View Map
Independent Insurance Agents
Agents that elect to be independent are not employed by one company and that is an advantage because they can write policies through many different auto insurance companies and get you the best rates possible. To transfer your coverage to a different company, your policy is moved internally and you can keep the same agent. When searching for an agent, you should always include rate quotes from a couple of independent agencies in order to compare the most rates. Many can place coverage with small regional insurance companies which may have better rates.
Listed below are Seattle independent agencies that can give you rate quotes.
- Gurry and Rogers Insurance Inc
1200 5th Ave #1825 – Seattle, WA 98101 – (206) 621-6444 – View Map
- Magnolia Insurance Agency, Inc.
3424 W McGraw St – Seattle, WA 98199 – (206) 284-4886 – View Map
- Sound Insurance Agency, Inc.
9627 Aurora Ave N – Seattle, WA 98103 – (206) 527-0888 – View Map
More comparisons equals affordable rates
We just showed you quite a bit of information on how to save on Jeep Wrangler insurance in Seattle. It’s most important to understand that the more companies you get premium rates for, the better your comparison will be. Consumers may even find the biggest savings come from some of the smallest insurance companies. Smaller companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than their larger competitors like Allstate, GEICO and Progressive.
Lower-priced Jeep Wrangler insurance in Seattle is possible from both online companies and from local agencies, so you should be comparing quotes from both in order to have the best price selection to choose from. There are still a few companies who do not provide online price quotes and these smaller companies work with independent agencies.
For more information, take a look at the following helpful articles:
- Preventing Carjacking and Theft (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Nissan Rogue in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Distracted Driving (Insurance Information Institute)
- Higher speed limits cause more fatalities (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)