Do you need a better way to compare low-cost Subaru Tribeca insurance in Seattle? Comparison shopping for cheaper Subaru Tribeca insurance in Seattle could be frustrating for beginners to quoting and comparing prices online. You have so many options available that it can turn into hard work to compare premium rates on Subaru Tribeca insurance.
Unfortunately, nearly 70% of consumers have remained with the same insurance company for at least four years, and nearly 40% of drivers have never shopped around. American consumers can cut their rates by approximately $850 a year just by shopping around, but they mistakenly think it’s difficult to shop their coverage around.
Cheap companies for Subaru Tribeca insurance
The companies shown below offer quotes in Seattle, WA. If multiple providers are shown, we recommend you visit as many as you can in order to get a fair rate comparison.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Tribeca 3.6R Limited||$122||$236||$278||$16||$82||$734||$61|
|Tribeca 3.6R Premium||$260||$496||$304||$18||$90||$1,168||$97|
|Tribeca 3.6R Touring||$136||$236||$278||$16||$82||$748||$62|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Price data assumes married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $1,000 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include homeowner, safe-driver, multi-policy, claim-free, and multi-vehicle. Rates do not factor in specific garaging location which can impact premium rates greatly.
Irresponsible driving raises your rates
The diagram below highlights how traffic violations and at-fault claims influence Subaru Tribeca auto insurance rates for different age groups of insureds. The information is based on a married female driver, full coverage, $500 deductibles, and no discounts are factored in.
These ten discounts can lower Subaru Tribeca insurance rates
Companies don’t list every discount very well, so below is a list some of the best known and also the lesser-known credits that may apply to you.
- Cautious Driver Discount – Insureds without accidents can get discounts for up to 45% lower rates as compared to drivers with claims.
- Student in College – Children who live away from home to go to college without a vehicle on campus may be insured at a cheaper rate.
- Safety Course Discount – Participating in a safe driver course can save you 5% or more if you qualify.
- Early Switch Discount – A few insurance companies give discounts for switching companies prior to your current Tribeca insurance policy expiration. This can save 10% or more.
- Discounts for Federal Employees – Having worked for a branch of the government may reduce rates when you quote Seattle auto insurance with select insurance companies.
- Anti-lock Brake System – Cars and trucks equipped with ABS or steering control can avoid accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Auto/Home Discount – If you have multiple policies with one insurance company you may earn nearly 15% which can help you find inexpensive Subaru Tribeca insurance in Seattle.
- Auto/Life Discount – Not every insurance company offers life insurance, but if they do you may earn a break if you buy a life policy as well.
- Student Driver Training – Teen drivers should successfully complete driver’s ed class in school or through a local driver safety program.
- Passive Restraints – Factory options such as air bags or motorized seat belts can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
As a footnote on discounts, most credits do not apply to the entire cost. Most only reduce the cost of specific coverages such as collision or personal injury protection. If you do the math and it seems like you would end up receiving a 100% discount, you won’t be that lucky.
Popular insurance companies and their offered discounts are shown below.
- Progressive may offer discounts for multi-vehicle, online signing, continuous coverage, good student, and multi-policy.
- MetLife offers discounts for multi-policy, accident-free, defensive driver, good student, and good driver.
- Mercury Insurance offers premium reductions for accident-free, multi-car, age of vehicle, ease of repair, and professional/association.
- Nationwide has savings for business or organization, accident-free, Farm Bureau membership, easy pay, multi-policy, anti-theft, and defensive driving.
- GEICO has discounts for daytime running lights, five-year accident-free, multi-vehicle, multi-policy, air bags, and anti-theft.
- AAA policyholders can earn discounts including AAA membership discount, pay-in-full, good driver, good student, multi-car, and anti-theft.
Before buying, ask each company what discounts are available to you. Some discounts might not be offered on policies in your area. To choose providers who offer cheap Subaru Tribeca insurance quotes in Washington, click here.
Which policy gives me the best coverage?
When quoting and choosing proper insurance coverage, there isn’t really a “best” method to buy coverage. You are unique.
These are some specific questions could help you determine if your insurance needs may require specific advice.
- What if a claim settlement is too low?
- When should I drop full coverage on my Subaru Tribeca?
- Is a new car covered when I drive it off the dealer lot?
- Does insurance cover damages from a DUI accident?
- Why is insurance for a teen driver so high in Seattle?
- What is an umbrella policy?
- If I drive on a suspended license am I covered?
- What is medical payments coverage?
- Do I need motorclub coverage?
- Am I covered if I break a side mirror?
If you’re not sure about those questions but one or more may apply to you, then you may want to think about talking to an insurance agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form.
Car insurance agents can help
Many people would rather talk to an insurance agent and that can be a smart move One of the benefits of comparing insurance prices online is the fact that you can find lower rates and still buy from a local agent.
After filling out this short form, your information is transmitted to local insurance agents in Seattle that provide free Seattle auto insurance quotes and help you find cheaper coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to even leave your home because quoted prices will be sent to you instantly. You can find better rates and an insurance agent to talk to. If you wish to get a comparison quote from a specific auto insurance provider, you just need to visit that company’s website and complete a quote there.
Finding the right insurer should depend on more than just a low price. Agents should be asked these questions:
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Is the quote a firm price?
- Which family members are covered?
- Does the company use OEM repair parts?
- Do they have cheaper tiers of coverage?
- By raising physical damage deductibles, how much would you save?
- Which insurance companies are they affiliated with?
- Are they able to provide referrals?
Listed below are agents in Seattle that may be willing to give price quotes for Subaru Tribeca insurance in Seattle.
- Chuck McFarland – State Farm Insurance Agent
9776 Holman Rd NW #107 – Seattle, WA 98117 – (206) 788-4640 – View Map
- Sav-On Insurance
9614 17th Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98106 – (206) 767-7444 – View Map
- Vern Fonk
10301 Aurora Ave N – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 408-5098 – View Map
- Christopher Togawa Insurance Agency
222 Etruria St # 110 – Seattle, WA 98109 – (206) 838-9450 – View Map
After receiving satisfactory answers and an acceptable price quote, you have narrowed it down to a company that meets the criteria to adequately provide auto insurance. But keep in mind once you purchase a policy you can cancel your coverage whenever you choose to so don’t assume that you are obligated to your new company for a certain time period.
Do drivers who switch really save $381 a year?
Allstate and Progressive consistently run television and radio advertisements. All the ads try to convey promises of big savings if you get a free Seattle auto insurance quote and switch your coverage to them. How does every company say the same thing?
All the different companies provide the lowest rates for the type of driver that makes them money. For example, a profitable risk profile might have to be over the age of 40, has a low-risk occupation, and has great credit. A driver who fits that profile receives the best auto insurance rates in Seattle and will save a lot on Seattle Subaru Tribeca insurance if they switch.
Potential insureds who fall short of the requirements will have to pay a higher rate which translates to the customer buying from a different company. The ad wording is “people who switch” not “all people who quote” save that much. That’s the way insurance companies can confidently make those statements. Because each company has a different risk profile, it’s extremely important to do a rate comparison at every renewal. It’s just not possible to know which car insurance company will give you lower rates than your current company.
Car insurance coverage specifics
Learning about specific coverages of your policy helps when choosing the best coverages and the correct deductibles and limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be ambiguous and reading a policy is terribly boring.
Uninsured and underinsured coverage
Uninsured or Underinsured Motorist coverage provides protection when other motorists are uninsured or don’t have enough coverage. This coverage pays for hospital bills for your injuries and also any damage incurred to your Subaru Tribeca.
Since many Washington drivers only purchase the least amount of liability that is required (25/50/10 in Washington), it only takes a small accident to exceed their coverage. So UM/UIM coverage is important protection for you and your family.
Coverage for medical payments
Coverage for medical payments and/or PIP kick in for short-term medical expenses such as doctor visits, rehabilitation expenses and EMT expenses. They are utilized in addition to your health insurance program or if you do not have health coverage. Medical payments and PIP cover you and your occupants and also covers if you are hit as a while walking down the street. PIP coverage is not available in all states but can be used in place of medical payments coverage
Comprehensive insurance coverage pays for damage that is not covered by collision coverage. You first have to pay a deductible then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive can pay for things like falling objects, damage from getting keyed and rock chips in glass. The maximum amount you’ll receive from a claim is the actual cash value, so if your deductible is as high as the vehicle’s value it’s not worth carrying full coverage.
Collision coverage protection
Collision coverage pays to fix your vehicle from damage caused by collision with another car or object. A deductible applies then the remaining damage will be paid by your insurance company.
Collision coverage protects against things such as hitting a parking meter, crashing into a building and sustaining damage from a pot hole. Paying for collision coverage can be pricey, so consider removing coverage from vehicles that are older. You can also increase the deductible on your Tribeca to save money on collision insurance.
Liability coverage can cover damage or injury you incur to other people or property by causing an accident. Split limit liability has three limits of coverage: per person bodily injury, per accident bodily injury, and a property damage limit. As an example, you may have liability limits of 25/50/10 that means you have $25,000 in coverage for each person’s injuries, a per accident bodily injury limit of $50,000, and property damage coverage for $10,000.
Liability coverage protects against things such as repair costs for stationary objects, attorney fees, court costs, funeral expenses and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. The amount of liability coverage you purchase is a decision to put some thought into, but you should buy as large an amount as possible. Washington requires minimum liability limits of 25/50/10 but it’s recommended drivers buy better liability coverage.
Drivers who switch companies do it for a variety of reasons including extreme rates for teen drivers, poor customer service, lack of trust in their agent or an unsatisfactory settlement offer. No matter why you want to switch, choosing a new company can be easy and end up saving you some money.
While you’re price shopping online, it’s a bad idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. There have been many situations where an insured cut collision coverage and learned later that the savings was not a smart move. The aim is to find the BEST coverage at the best price and still be able to protect your assets.
We just presented some good ideas how you can compare Subaru Tribeca insurance prices in Seattle. The key concept to understand is the more companies you get rates for, the higher your chance of finding the cheapest Subaru Tribeca rate quotes. Drivers may even discover the lowest prices come from a lesser-known regional company.
Additional detailed information can be read at these sites:
- What is Full Coverage? (Allstate)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for a Honda CR-V in Seattle? (FAQ)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Tacoma in Seattle? (FAQ)
- What Auto Insurance is Cheapest for Retired Military in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Auto Insurance for a Toyota Tundra in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Medical Payments Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- New Honda safety features benefit drivers of all ages (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety)
- What is Covered by GAP Insurance? (Allstate)