Would you prefer to buy cheaper insurance rates in Seattle, WA? Seattle buyers have a choice when searching for the lowest priced Subaru WRX insurance. You can either waste hours contacting agents trying to get quotes or use the internet to find the lowest rates. There is a right way and a wrong way to buy insurance so we’re going to tell you the quickest way to quote coverages for your Subaru and find the cheapest rates.
It’s a great practice to take a look at other company’s rates before your next renewal because insurance prices fluctuate regularly. Even if you think you had the lowest rates on Subaru WRX insurance in Seattle on your last policy you can probably find a better premium rate now. Block out anything you think you know about insurance because you’re going to learn one of the quickest ways to properly buy coverages and cut your premium.
Locating the most cost-effective car insurance policy in Seattle is much easier if you have a good place to start. If you have coverage now, you should be able to cut your premiums using the ideas covered in this article. Comparison shoppers only have to learn the most efficient way to compare price quotes from many different companies online.
Don’t neglect these discounts on Subaru WRX insurance in Seattle
Insurance can cost an arm and a leg, but there could be significant discounts that you may not even be aware of. Most are applied when you purchase, but lesser-known reductions have to be specially asked for prior to getting the savings.
- Save with More Vehicles Insured – Having more than one vehicle on a single policy can get a discount on all vehicles.
- ABS and Traction Control Discounts – Vehicles that have steering control and anti-lock brakes can reduce accidents and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Accident Forgiveness – This one isn’t a discount, but a few companies such as Libery Mutual, GEICO and Allstate may permit one accident without raising rates if your claims history is clear for a set time period.
- Distant College Student Discount – Kids who are attending college without a vehicle on campus may qualify for this discount.
- Payment Discounts – If you can afford to pay the entire bill instead of paying each month you could save 5% or more.
- Good Students Pay Less – Performing well in school may save as much as 25% on a Seattle auto insurance quote. The good student discount can last until age 25.
As a sidenote, most of the big mark downs will not be given to the overall cost of the policy. Most only reduce specific coverage prices like medical payments or collision. Even though the math looks like adding up those discounts means a free policy, nobody gets a free ride.
To see a list of providers who offer online Subaru WRX insurance quotes in Seattle, click here.
Finding Subaru WRX insurance in Seattle, WA
Most of the larger companies like State Farm, Allstate and GEICO make it easy to get pricing online. Comparing Subaru WRX insurance rates online is pretty easy as all you need to do is type in the amount of coverage you want into a form. Behind the scenes, the quote system collects reports for credit and driving violations and returns a price based on many factors.
Getting online rate quotes for Subaru WRX insurance in Seattle makes it easy to compare insurance prices and it’s also necessary to do this in order to get the most affordable premium possible.
To compare rates using this form now, check out the insurance providers below. If you have coverage now, it’s recommended you duplicate the coverage information as close as possible to your current policy. Using the same limits helps guarantee you’re receiving rate quotes for exact coverage.
The providers in the list below offer price quotes in Washington. If multiple companies are shown, it’s highly recommended you visit two to three different companies to get the cheapest price.
What if I want to buy from local Seattle insurance agents?
Certain consumers would rather sit down with an agent and often times that is recommended Experienced insurance agents can point out coverage gaps and will help you if you have claims. One of the great benefits of getting free rate quotes online is that drivers can save money and get cheap car insurance rates but still work with a licensed agent.
After completing this short form, the coverage information is sent to participating agents in Seattle that give free quotes to get your business. There is no reason to find an agent since rate quotes are delivered to you. In the event you want to quote rates from one company in particular, you would need to visit that company’s website and fill out their quote form.
Finding the right insurance company needs to be determined by more than just the quoted price. These are some valid questions you should ask.
- How long have they worked with personal auto insurance coverage?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- What companies can they write with?
- Does the agent have professional designations like CIC, CPCU or AIC?
- Does the company have a local claim office in Seattle?
- Is the agency covered by Errors and Omissions coverage?
- Is vehicle mileage a factor when determining depreciation for repairs?
- Can they provide you with a list of referrals?
If you want to use a local Seattle insurance agent, there are a couple of different types of agents and how they are slightly different. Agencies in Seattle can be classified as either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Either one can sell affordable car insurance policies, but it is a good idea to know why they differ because it can factor into the type of agent you choose.
Agents that choose to be exclusive can only place business with one company like Allstate, Farmers Insurance, State Farm, and AAA. These agents are not able to give you multiple price quotes so you might not find the best rates. Exclusive agents receive extensive training on their products and sales techniques which helps overcome the inability to quote other rates. Some insured continue to buy insurance from these agents partially due to the prominence of the brand and solid financial strength.
The following is a list of exclusive agencies in Seattle that are able to give price quote information.
- Jeff Kalvelage – State Farm Insurance Agent
315 N 36th St #201 – Seattle, WA 98103 – (206) 588-0559 – View Map
- Kent Christianson – State Farm Insurance Agent
1705 N 45th, Ste A – Seattle, WA 98103 – (206) 632-8000 – View Map
- Olivia Crelencia – State Farm Insurance Agent
502 Rainier Ave S Ste 102 – Seattle, WA 98144 – (206) 725-2424 – View Map
Independent Car Insurance Agencies
Independent agents can quote rates with many companies so they have the ability to put coverage with lots of companies enabling the ability to shop coverage around. If premiums increase, your policy is moved internally and the insured can keep the same agent. If you are comparing rate quotes, you should always get several quotes from a couple of independent agencies to maximize your price options. Most independent agents also contract with different regional companies that may provide cheaper car insurance rates.
Shown below are Seattle independent insurance agencies who can help you get rate quotes.
- Vern Fonk
10301 Aurora Ave N – Seattle, WA 98133 – (206) 408-5098 – View Map
- Adams Insurance
8613 35th Ave NE – Seattle, WA 98115 – (206) 523-8660 – View Map
- Northwest Insurance Group
6055 California Ave SW – Seattle, WA 98136 – (206) 932-2500 – View Map
Quote more and you will save more
We just covered a lot of ways to compare Subaru WRX insurance rates in Seattle. The key thing to remember is the more price quotes you have, the better likelihood of getting inexpensive Seattle auto insurance quotes. Consumers could even find that the best price on auto insurance is with the least-expected company.
People switch companies for many reasons like delays in paying claims, lack of trust in their agent, high rates after DUI convictions or delays in responding to claim requests. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding a new company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
When shopping online for auto insurance, it’s very important that you do not buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many instances, an insured cut liability coverage limits and found out when filing a claim that the savings was not a smart move. Your aim should be to buy a smart amount of coverage at the best cost, but do not sacrifice coverage to save money.
- Eight Auto Insurance Myths (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Affordable Seattle Car Insurance Rates for Low Credit Scores? (FAQ)
- Who Has the Cheapest Seattle Auto Insurance Quotes for Low Income Drivers? (FAQ)
- Airbag FAQ (iihs.org)
- Uninsured Motorist Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Rental Reimbursement Coverage (Allstate)