Want to save money and find more affordable Volvo S80 insurance in Seattle? Tired of not being able to afford to keep your car insured? You are in the same boat as many other consumers in Washington.
Unbelievable but true according to a study over 70% of drivers have purchased from the same company for four years or more, and nearly the majority have never quoted car insurance rates at all. With the average premium in Washington being $1,202, drivers can save approximately 40% each year just by shopping around, but they don’t want to spend time to compare rates. Lots of insurance companies contend for your insurance dollar, and it can be difficult to compare rates to discover the definitive lowest cost out there.
Low-cost companies for Volvo S80 insurance in Washington
The providers in the list below can provide free quotes in Seattle, WA. If multiple companies are listed, it’s a good idea that you visit several of them to get the most competitive price.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|S80 T6 AWD||$286||$520||$294||$18||$88||$1,206||$101|
|S80 Executive AWD||$258||$584||$398||$24||$120||$1,384||$115|
|S80 V8 AWD||$272||$606||$334||$20||$100||$1,332||$111|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Cost estimates assume single male driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $250 deductibles, and Washington minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, claim-free, safe-driver, multi-policy, and homeowner. Rates do not factor in specific Seattle garaging location which can raise or lower price quotes substantially.
The illustration below illustrates how choosing a deductible and can influence Volvo S80 yearly insurance costs for each age group. The premiums are based on a married female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Get lower-cost Volvo S80 insurance in Seattle with discounts
Some insurers don’t always publicize the complete list of policy discounts very clearly, so the list below details some of the best known and the more hidden insurance savings.
- Memberships – Being in certain professional organizations is a simple method to lower premiums on your bill.
- Discounts for New Vehicles – Putting coverage on a new S80 can be considerably cheaper because new model year vehicles have to meet stringent safety requirements.
- Own a Home – Simply owning a home can earn you a little savings because it requires a higher level of personal finance.
- Senior Citizen Rates – Older drivers are able to get a small discount on rates.
- Theft Prevention Discount – Cars and trucks equipped with tracking devices and advanced anti-theft systems are less likely to be stolen and therefore earn up to a 10% discount.
- Drivers Education – Require your teen driver to enroll in driver’s education as it can save substantially.
- Early Payment Discounts – If you pay your bill all at once rather than paying in monthly installments you may have a lower total premium amount.
- Fewer Miles Equal More Savings – Keeping the miles down on your Volvo can earn lower rates due to less chance of an accident.
Drivers should understand that most discounts do not apply to the entire policy premium. A few only apply to the cost of specific coverages such as medical payments or collision. Just because it seems like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you won’t be that lucky.
To choose insurance companies that can offer you the previously mentioned discounts in Washington, click this link.
You Can Change Your Insurance Rates
Lots of factors are used in the calculation when premium rates are determined. Some are pretty understandable like an MVR report, but some are less apparent like your continuous coverage or how safe your car is.
- Safer vehicles cost less to insure – Vehicles with good safety scores are cheaper to insure. Vehicles engineered for safety reduce the chance of injuries and lower injury rates means less claims paid passed on to you as lower rates.
- Rates for males may be higher – The statistics show women tend to be less risk to insure than men. That doesn’t necessarily mean that women are BETTER drivers than men. They both get in at-fault accidents in similar numbers, but men get into accidents with more damage. Men also tend to have more aggressive citations such as reckless driving. Young males cause the most accidents and therefore have the most expensive insurance rates.
- Combine and save – Many insurers will give discounts for people who consolidate policies with them such as combining an auto and homeowners policy. Even with this discount, you still need to compare other company rates to guarantee you are still saving the most.
- Lower stress equals lower prices – Careers such as judges, architects and emergency personnel tend to have higher average rates in part from high stress and incredibly demanding work hours. Conversely, careers such as scientists, students and homemakers generally pay rates lower than average.
- Insurance loss statistics a Volvo S80 – Insurance companies factor in insurance loss information when setting rates for each model. Models that tend to have higher claim frequency or loss amount will have higher rates.
The table below outlines the actual insurance loss data for Volvo S80 vehicles. For each type of coverage, the claim probability for all vehicles averaged together is considered to be 100. Values that are 100 or less represent a good loss history, while numbers above 100 indicate more frequent losses or an increased probability of a larger loss.
Insurance Loss Ratings for Volvo S80 Vehicles
Vehicle Make and Model Collision Property Damage Comp Personal Injury Medical Payment Bodily Injury Volvo S80 4dr 2WD 82 Volvo S80 4dr 4WD 93
Empty fields indicate not enough data collected
Data Source: Insurance Institute for Highway Safety for 2013-2015 Model Years
Car insurance is available from agents near you
Some consumers would rather talk to a local agent and that is just fine! Insurance agents are trained to spot inefficiencies and help in the event of a claim. A good thing about comparing rates online is that drivers can save money and get cheap rate quotes and still have an agent to talk to. And providing support for local insurance agencies is especially important in Seattle.
After completing this quick form, your coverage information is sent to agents in your area who will give you quotes for your insurance coverage. You won’t need to search for an agent due to the fact that quote results will go directly to your email. If you need to get a rate quote for a specific company, don’t hesitate to find their quoting web page and give them your coverage information.
Listed below are Seattle car insurance companies that are able to give price quotes for Volvo S80 insurance in Seattle.
Selecting an insurer requires more thought than just the bottom line cost. Below are some questions you should ask.
- If they are an independent agency in Seattle, which companies do they recommend?
- What company do they have the most business with?
- Do the coverages you’re quoting properly cover your vehicle?
- Is assistance available after office hours?
- How many companies do they write for?
- How many years have they been established?
Auto insurance savings summarized
We just presented a lot of ways to get a better price on Volvo S80 insurance in Seattle. The key thing to remember is the more rate comparisons you have, the higher the chance of saving money. You may even find the lowest car insurance rates come from a small mutual company. These companies may cover specific market segments cheaper than the large multi-state companies such as State Farm or Progressive.
As you quote Seattle auto insurance, it’s not a good idea to buy lower coverage limits just to save a few bucks. In many instances, an insured cut liability limits or collision coverage to discover at claim time that the few dollars in savings costed them thousands. Your goal should be to buy a smart amount of coverage for the lowest cost but still have enough coverage for asset protection.
- Vehicle Size and Weight FAQ (iihs.org)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for a Toyota Tacoma in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Car Insurance Rates for High Risk Drivers in Seattle? (FAQ)
- What Insurance is Cheapest for a Chevrolet Equinox in Seattle? (FAQ)
- Understanding Rental Car Insurance (Insurance Information Institute)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)